Boat Rockerz 295 / 255 Earbuds Manual
Thank you for purchasing the boAt Rockerz 295 Sports wireless earphones and welcome to the boAt Family!
NOTE: Before using this product, please read and follow the instructions carefully in the user’s guide. It will help you set up and operate your wireless earphones properly.. Please keep this user guide for future reference.
• Do not use abrasive cleaner to clean your boAt Rockez 295 because this could cause scratches and damage.
• Do not bring your boAt Rockers 295 in contact with any shags objects because this could cause scratches and damage.
• Do not inset anything into your boAt Rockerz 295 unless otherwise specified in the user Instructions. This may damage die internal components.
• Do not attempt to repair, modify, or disassemble your boAt Rockerz 295 yourself, it does not contain any user-serviceable compounds.
• Do not attempt to replace your boAt Rockers 295 battery, it Is built-In and is not changeable.
• Observe all signs and displays that require an electrical device or RF radio product to be switched in designated area.
• Dispose off the boAt Rockery 295 and the bolt Rocken 295’s battery in accordance with local regulations. Do not dispose of the battery with regular household waste.
Fire and electric shock hazard
• Do not expose your boAt Rockers 295 to extremely high or low temperatures.
• Do not leave your boAt Rockers 295 in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
• Do not leave your boAt !lodes 295 near open flames such as cooking burners, candles, orfireplaces.
• Do not put water or any other liquid on boAt Rockers 295, the earphone is water resistant but not water proof.
• Do not block any ventilation openings.
• Do not dispose of your boAt Rockers 295 in afire. The battery could explode causing injury or death.
• Only charge the battery in accordance with the user instructions supplied with the boAt Rockers 295.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the boAt Rockers 295 charger of force open the built-in battery because this may result in electric shock.
• Do not clean the boAt Rockers 295 when it h being charged. Always unplug the charger first before cleaning the boAt Rockers 295.
Please read these warnings and safety cautions carefully to insure your personal safety and prevent property damage.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
To avoid hearing damage, make sure that the volume on your music player is tumed down before connecting your earphones. After placing earphones in/on your ears, gradually tum up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Noise levels are measured in dedbels (dB), exposure to any noise at or above 85 dB can cause gradual hearing loss. Monitor your use; hearing loss is a function of loudness versus time. The louder it is, the less time you can be exposed to it. The softer it is, the more time you can listen to it.
Do not use boAt Rocken 295 when its unsafe to do so- while operating a vehicle, crossing streets, or during any activity or in an environment where your full attention to your surroundings is required. Its dangerous to drive while wearing earphones. In many places it is illegal because it demeases your chance of hearing life-saving sounds outside of your vehicle such as another cars hom and emergency vehkle sirens. Please avoid wearing your earphones while driving.
Pairing 2 devices simultaneously
Multi point technology enables you to pair headset to two phones at the same time and take calls from either device. Pair the boat Rockerz 295 to first phone per usual pairing procedure,then switch off headset. Then switch on headset again and enter pairing mode, enable Bluetooth function in second phone, find headset’s Pairing Name “boat Rockers 295” and pair to second phone per usual procedure. Switch off headset one more time. Then simply switch on headset, without entering pairing mode (a short press until blue light comes on).The headset should automatically re-connect to the last connected phone (which is the second phone). Then find headset “boat Rakers 295′ in fist phone’s Bluetooth setting, select this to panto SW phone. Both phones should now be paired to the earphone.
• Drivers: 2x8mm
• BT Version: V 4.1
• Chipset: C5118640
• Bluetooth Profile: HSP, HFP, AVCRP and A2DP
• Bluetooth Range: <10m, Class 2
• Battery: 2x40mAh
• Playback Time: Upto 8 hours
• Charging Time: 1.5 hours
• Standby Time: 180 hours
• Impedance: – 161)
• Sensitivity (dB): 105dB±3dB
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
• Water proof profile: – IPX4
1. Volume + / Track forward
2. LED indicator
3. Charging jack
4. Multi function button
6. Volume -/Track back
Charging the earphones
Use the Micro USD cable and connect earphones to your computer or adapter device made for USD charging. A red LED indicator will tum on when the earphones are charging. The red LED light will start flashing blue once they are fully charged. Low battery is indicated when the LED starts blinking red.
1. Make sure your phone, computer or music device is turned on and within 1 meter of the earphone.
2. Hold down the multifunction button (play,pause,power) on the earphone until Blue and Red LED starts flashing alternately (About 5 seconds) and then release the button.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone or device and set it to search for Bluetooth device (discoverable). 4. Select “boAt Rockerz 295” from the list of found devices.
5. Once successfully paired, the LED light will flash Blue once every few seconds.
6. If necessary,inter pass code “0000” to pair and connect the earphones to your device.
1. To Power off, press and hold the multi functional button and LED will flash red and tum off.
2. If Bluetooth earphone is not connected to any device within 5 minutes, it will turn off automatically.
1. Press Multi function button (play,pause,power) once to play or pause audio.
2. Long Press (Volume +) button on the side of the earphone to skip forward to next track. Short Press the (Volume +) button to increase volume.
3. Long Press (Volume -) button on the side of the earphone to go back to previous track. Short Press the (Volume -) button to decrease volume.
NOTE: The controls will not function when charging.
1. To answer an incoming call, press the multi function button, with (play,pause,power) symbol on it.
2. To end a call, press the Multi function button during call, with (Play,Pause,power) symbol on it
3. To reject a call, press the Multi function button, with (play,pause,power) symbol on it for 2 seconds.
4. To dial to the last call number, double press the multi function button with (play,pause,power) symbol on it
5. To switch a call between your phone and earphone, hold down the Volume+ button for about 2 seconds. This can be done again to switch back to the previous setting.
6. To answer a new call and keep the current call on hold, press the Multi function button (play,pause,power) for about 2 seconds.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device most accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
FCC ID: 2AFL7-ROCKERZ295
Questions about your Boat Rockerz 295 / 255 Earbuds Manual? Post in the comments!
Boat Rockerz 295 / 255 Earbuds Manual [PDF]