RADAR Systems Zond Aero 500 Ground Penetrating Radar
The Zond Aero 500 Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) in operating condition consists of two parts: Control Unit with built-in battery 11.1V 8.7 A*h, integrated with antenna 500A, and notebook-type PC compatible computer under Windows 7/8/10 and Prism2 software or any other standalone TCI/IP logger (hereinafter logger). The logger is connected to the Control Unit via Ethernet cross cable (Fig. 2). The antenna and the Control Unit are fit into plastic case with two runners (hereinafter shockproof case) as shown on Fig. 2. Brief description of parts of Zond Aero 500 GPR is given below.
লগার। Any computing device with the Ethernet LAN card 10/100BaseT is suitable for Zond Aero 500 GPR operation. The TCP/IPv4 protocol is used for the data exchange between the logger and the Control Unit. Therefore, prior to connection of the logger to the Control Unit, you have to set IP address of logger as 192.168.0.2 (if this address is occupied or is not accessible, you could use any address from 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.254, except 192.168.0.10 and 192.168.0.100. Please, consult with your network administrator before changing IP addresses). Set Subnet mask as 255.255.255.0. The logger performs the following functions: it controls operation modes of the GPR, and receives, stores, processes and displays the data.
ব্যাটারি. The Zond Aero 500 GPR is equipped by the Li-Ion battery 11.1 V 8.7 A*h, which is built-in to the shockproof case. The status of the battery (voltage এবং শতাংশtage of the battery level) is transmitted via TCP/IP protocol during data acquisition and is displaying by the logger software in data acquisition mode. Charging of the built-in battery is possible using the Mascot 2541 charger, which is supplied with the kit.
Control Unit & Antenna. জেনারেল view of the Control Unit is shown on Fig. 1. It is mounted on the top of antenna 500A and has two outgoing cables – Ethernet cable for Ethernet connection and power cable for the powering from the shockproof case battery or any other external 12V source.
Survey wheel (optional). The Zond Aero 500 GPR is capable to support positioning by the external survey wheel with the Prism2 software help (while GPR mounted in the shockproof case only). The rotary encoder AB interface is used for the distance and direction measurements. There is a 4-pin survey wheel connector on the Control Unit which should be connected by the proper cable from the shockproof case-control panel like shown on Fig. 3. The survey wheel mounts on dovetail bracket and connects to the external waterproof connector like shown on Fig. 4. Antenna. The Zond Aero 500 GPR contains the shielded air-launched high-frequency antenna system with central frequency 500 MHz.
PREPARING OF THE GPR FOR OPERATION
- Connect the Ethernet communication cable of the control unit to the LAN connector of the logger as shown in Fig. 1.
- Connect the powering cable to the appropriate connector on the harness coming out from the shockproof case-control panel.
- Connect the survey wheel cable coming out from the shockproof case-control panel to the control unit.
First run of the Zond Aero 500 GPR
- Place the Zond Aero 500 GPR in a working position as it shown on Fig.2 and perform all necessary connections.
- Turn ON the GPR using ON/OFF switch of the shockproof case control panel. The red light-emitting diode should to light up.
- Turn on the logger. If you are using the PC Compatible computer (hereinafter computer) under the Windows 7/8/10, you have to install the Prism2 software package using the flash USB disk supplied with the kit. The installation process is described in the User’s Manual of Prism2 software. Once the installation is completed, you have to perform the actions described in the Prism2 User’s Manual (paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 “Configuring the computer to connect with Zond-12e GPR Control Unit” and paragraph 6 “What to Do Immediately After Installation”).
- Run Prism2 software, its main menu is shown on Fig.5.
- Click the Start button to enter the data acquisition mode like shown on Fig. 6.
- Enter Setup menu. Once Setup is activated, the screen shows ZOND SYSTEM 12e SETUP dialog box as on the picture below. Menu options are selected using cursor keys and Enter or Space. A signal may not be seen in the proper position as on the picture at the first run. To set correct position of the signal choose the Pulse delay menu and press “A” key on keyboard to start automatic adjustment. Press the Enter and then Close setup menu after pulse delay adjustment is finished.
- Please put Ethernet cable into groove of the shockproof case wall and then close it as it is shown on Fig.6. before the data acquisition starting. If Ethernet cable is too short, it is possible to add one more cable using the coupler included in accessories kit.
- Right after SETUP dialog box is closed button START activates. Press it to start the data acquisition. The acquired data will appear as on picture below. Press Escape key or STOP button to stop the data acquisition.
CLIMATE OPERATION ENVIRONMENT
- The Zond Aero 500 GPR can be operated at air temperature from 263°K (-10°C) to 323°K (+50°C) and relative humidity up to 95% at temperature 308°K (+35°C).
- It is allowed to operate at lower temperatures by applying the heat insulating cover for the control unit and battery.
- It is not recommended to switch on the Zond Aero 500 GPR earlier than after an hour after its transfer from the negative temperature to a warm environment.
- In case of operation of the Zond Aero 500 GPR in conditions of high air temperature (higher than +35°C) it is not recommended to leave the instrument in place where it can be affected by the direct sunlight.
In case of observing of rules of packaging of the instrument according to the Operation Manual it is allowed its transportation in soft and rigid package by railway, road and air transport without restriction of distance.
গ্যারান্টী বা নিশ্চয়তা দিচ্ছে
Radar Systems Inc. guarantees free of charge repair of any components of the Zond Aero 500 GPR and eliminate any defects for one year commencing on the date of purchase under condition of delivery of failed components to Radar Systems, Inc. address. Warranty does not extend to the case of mechanical damages due to incorrect use. In all other cases repair is performed for extra pay.
সিই স্বীকৃতি ঘোষণা
is herewith confirmed to comply with the requirements set out in the Council Directive on the Approximation of the Laws of the Member States relating to Electromagnetic Compatibility and Radio Spectrum Matters (99/5/EC), Short range devices, Ground- and Wall-Probing Radars applications, Low-voltage Directive (73/23/EEC) and the Amendment Directive (93/68/EEC). For the evaluation regarding the Directives, the following standards were applied:
- এন 302 066-2
- এন 55022
- EN 61000 – 4 – 2
- EN 61000 – 4 – 3
- EN 61000 – 4 – 4
- EN 61000 – 4 – 5
- EN 61000 – 4 – 6
- EN 61000 – 4 – 7
- EN 61000 – 4 – 8
- EN 61000 – 4 – 11
- EN 61000 – 6 – 3
- EN 61000 – 6 – 1
|RADAR Systems Zond Aero 500 Ground Penetrating Radar [pdf] ব্যবহারকারী ম্যানুয়াল|
ZONDAERO500, 2AUQQ-ZONDAERO500, 2AUQQZONDAERO500, Zond Aero 500 Ground Penetrating Radar, Zond Aero 500, Ground Penetrating Radar