The Vlogger Kit is a perfect set for anyone who wants to start becoming a public creator. The Ring light allows for the perfect amount of light for any type of casting. The gooseneck allows for flexible movement in any direction as well as for the phone. The phone clip light is perfect for any selfie and is so easy to use! The LED strip is to ensure you have the ultimate perfect background for all of the vlogging you’re about to start doing!
I x 6- inch Ring Light
lx Phone Holder
I x Double Gooseneck Clip
lx Phone Clip-on Light
I x LED Strip
I x LED Remote
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
6.3-inch Ring Light
6.5-foot USB cord
3.7-inch extendable phone holder
20-inch gooseneck for ring light
12-inch gooseneck for phone
2.5-inch clip mount
3 dual-tone modes
360 rotating ball movement
Eye-Hole for easy wall mounting
6-foot LED strip
16 Static Colors
6 Dynamic Modes
10 Levels of Mode
HOW TO USE
Constructing the Ring Light
- Clamp the clamp onto the desired area. *Best if on the edge of a table or a desk*
- Take the bottom of the ring light and screw it onto the longer of the two goosenecks
- Attach the phone grip to the gooseneck with the ball on the edge
- Pry open the phone holder far enough where you could put your phone into it
- Finally, plug the USB into a proper outlet and begin to enjoy!
Using the Ring Remote
- The Plus Button turns the brightness up
- The two twisting arrows change the mode
- The minus button will make the light dimmer
- The red power button is used to turn on and off
Using the LED Remote
- Both buttons are labeled On and Off for the power function
- The gear icon represents brightness. Arrow up means more and arrow down means less
- 4 gray buttons on the side indicate different mode possibilities
- Colored buttons indicate the color you would like the LED strip to change to
Using the Clip Light
- Clip the light to the front of the phone so that the light is facing toward your face
- The button on the back will turn on and off
- Enjoy the perfect selfie lighting!
CARE AND SAFETY
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep the unit away from the heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water, or any other liquid.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures, as it may damage the battery.
- Do not operate the unit if it has been wet or moist to prevent electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not use the unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repair may place the user at serious risk.
- Keep the unit out of reach of children.
- This unit is not a toy.
BATTERY DISPOSAL: This product contains a lithium polymer battery. Lithium polymer batteries are environmentally safe when fully discharged. Please refer to your local and state laws for battery disposal procedures.
FCC Warning: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. “Please note that changes or modifications of this product that is not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
” NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SM TEK GROUP INC., ADD: 132 32ND ST, STE
#402, BROOKLYN NY 11232
Contact name: SHLOMO OIL 917-774-7755
Made in China
Documents / Resources
|BLUESTONE ZSK10 Vlogger Studio 3-PC Bundle Ring Light [pdf] User Manual|
ZSK10, Vlogger Studio 3-PC Bundle Ring Light, 3-PC Bundle Ring Light, Vlogger Studio Ring Light, ZSK10, Ring Light