Thanks for your support
Thank you very much for buying this product.
Advice and assistance
Please login to www.bluedio.com search for relative product information and technical support, please contact us via email or phone if necessary.
Original goods verification
If you are not sure the Bluedio product is original or not, please login www.bluedio.com, enter the verification code on back of the box’s sticker.
In order to have a proper and safety use of the headphone, please read this user manual in detail and in good keep.
Be sure to aware the following guidelines when using your headphone.
- Should adjust reasonable volume and time when using the headphone.
- Please stop using the headphone if there is any danger to ensure your safety.
- Be careful not to turn the volume so high that you can’t hear anything around you. If there is a tinnitus or the volume is too high, please reduce the volume.
- Please avoid using headphone to listen to music, make or receive calls to avoid distraction while driving.
- Put this product and its accessories somewhere out of the reach of children, to avoid inappropriate use by children which may cause a fatal danger.
- Should avoid water entering the headphone during grooming, which may cause damage to the sound quality or the headphone.
- Stop using the headphone if you feel obvious discomfort, irritation or have other adverse reactions.
- The headphone should not be stored or use at temperatures below -15°C (5°F) or above 55°C (131°F) which may shorten headphone or battery life.
Charger and battery
Please check the charging cable is original or not before charging the Bluetooth headphone.
Warning: Must use original charge cable to charge for the Bluetooth headphone, otherwise it may damage the headphone. Thus, voltage of charger most be 5V, electric current exceed 400mA (5V/400mA).
Charging: This headphone uses a non-detachable built-in rechargeable battery. In order to prevent damage of the headphone, please do not remove the battery.
- Before charging, make sure the headphone has been switched off.
- Plug USB cable into the charging port of headphone; plug the other side of USB cable into the USB charger or other charging device. Charging will start and the red light remains bright on the headphone.
- It takes approximately 3 hours for charge complete, blue light remains bright or red light switch off after charging completed.
Overview of Headphones
Gently push the on/off button, red and blue lights blinks alternately.
Gently push the on/off button, blue lights blinks.
Gently push the on/off button, red light blinks.
- Keep distance of the headphone and mobile phone within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Activate the headphone and ensure it entered into pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth of the phone(Android: Scan for devices), search “V”.
- Select ‘1./”(some device may need to enter “0000” as passcode).
- The headphone and mobile phone paired successfully.
Pairing with two mobile phones:
- Keep distance of the headphone and mobile phonel within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Activate the headphone and ensure it enters into pairing mode, red and blue lights blinks alternately. Turn on Bluetooth of phone 1(Android: Scan for devices), search “V’, pair and connect the headphone.
- Turn off Bluetooth of phone 1, and switch off the headphone.
- Activate Bluetooth of phone 2 and ensure it enters into the pairing mode. search “V”, pair and connect the headphone.
- Turn on Bluetooth of phone 1, and connect the paired headphone.
Share Me (Audio sharing)
- Keep distance of headphone) and headphone 2 within 10 mete, The closer, the better.
- Activate headphone 1 and headphone 2, ensure both headphone enters into pairing mode.
- Keep press MF button of headphone 1 for around 3 seconds, release until hear the beep sound, headphone 1 can be search by other headphone.
- Double click MF button of headphone 2, hear the beep sound, headphone 2 can be search by other headphone.
- Both headphones will be connected to achieve audio sharing. ‘Both headphones must be V headphone.
Answer a call
Press the MF Button once. Or use your mobile phone to achieve it.
End a call
Press the MF Button once. Or use your mobile phone to achieve It
Reject a call
Press the MF Button once. Or use your mobile phone to achieve it. End a call Press the MF Button once. Or use your mobile phone to achieve it.
Play/Pause a track(Bluetooth mode):
Press the MF button once to pause the music. Press the MF button again to replay the music.
Music selection/Volume adjustment:
Next track: Slide touch panel towards right.
Previous track: Slide touch panel towards left.
Volume up: Slide touch panel upwards.
Volume down: Slide touch panel downwards.
LINE_IN music and call
Simply connect the headphone with your mobile phone by 3.5mm audio cable.
USB music playing
- Make sure your headphone has switched off.
- Connect the headphone with your computer by USB cable.
- The computer will install a virtual sound card. You can hear audio from computer (computer output channel set as USA Audio Device)
- Switch on your headphone, pair it with your phone.(Optional)
- You may answer a call via Bluetooth. (Optional)
S/PDIF digital audio(Optical):
1.Connect digital audio cable with headphone and sound source output device.
2.Activate the headphone may hear audio signal via digital mid. cable.
*Discharge the digital audio cable while switch off the headphone for complete whole procedure.
*Audio output sequence is as followsline-in>13T call,BT stereo sound,USB music>S/PDIF.
- Drivers: 50mm x 2, 30mm x 2, 20rnin x 8 neodymium drivers
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GH8
- Operating distance: up to 10m (free space)
- Supped profile: aptX®, A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Digital audio decode format: IEC-81937, PCM(24bit048kHz)
- Impedance: 5031(50mm), 3200(30mm), 320(20mm)
- Frequency response: 10-22000Hz
- Sensitivity: 112dB
- Bluetooth music playtime: up to 25hrs
- Digital audio music playtime: up to 40hrs
- Talk time: up to 28hrs Standby time: up to 1000hrs
- Operating environment: -10 to 50°C
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!