Model: V barrel
Welcome to your new Bluedio speaker
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio speaker. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com;
Or to email us at [email protected];
Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Important Safety Information :
- DON’T use the speaker at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the speaker while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the speaker, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- STOP using the speaker immediately if you feel sick while using the speaker.
- DON’T expose the speaker to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10’C to 35°C}.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the speaker shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the speaker has incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
Speaker overview :
In the box
- Turn on: When the speaker is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power on”, then the speaker is on and in pairing mode;
- Turnoff: When the speaker is on, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power off;
- When playing music in Bluetooth mode, press the MF button once to Pause/Play;
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer/End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse;
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
Make the speaker enter pairing mode (see instruction “MF button”), and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select “Bluedio V” to connect. Next time just turn on the speaker and the Bluetooth feature of your phone, it will automatically connect to your phone.
Note: If pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Volume + button
Press once to increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Press once to tum on the 3D sound; press and hold for 2 seconds to turn off.
Line-In music playback
Use the standard 3.5mm audio cable to connect the speaker with your mobile phone or computer.
Note: Turn on the speaker before using this feature.
How to use the carry belt :
- Flat and unfold the carry belt, then put the speaker on it;
- Roll up the thicker belt around the middle sound drum, then fasten the clasp:
- Roll up the left and right thinner belt respectively around the speaker’s metal shell, then fasten the clasp.
How to fasten the clasp :
Make the belt end without clasp pass through the second hole from the bottom of the clasp, then fold back through the first hole and tighten It.
Charge the battery
Connect the speaker to a power source with the included USB charging cable. While charging, the red light stays on. After fully charged, the blue light will stay on.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: S0Hz-20,000Hz
- Audio input: VRMSS1V
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Standby time: about 1000 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 5-7 hours
- Charging time: about 4-5 hours
- Operating temperature range: -1 0″C to 50°C only
- Audio output power: 2.5W”2+5W+0.5W”2 (Left and right channels+ bass+ treble)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!