Welcome to your new Bluedlo Speaker
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio Speaker. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com;
Orto email us at [email protected];
Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
Learn more and get support :
- DON’T use the speaker at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the speaker while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headsets.
- Keep the speaker, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- DON’T expose the speaker to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10’C to 35°C}.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the speaker shall be conducted only by a qualified professional.
- DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the speaker has incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; Or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
Speaker overview :
In The Box
- When the speaker is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power on”, then the speaker is on pairing mode;
- When the speaker is on, press and hold the MF button until you hear ‘”Power off’, then the speaker is off.
- When playing music in Bluetooth mode, press the MF button once to Pause/Play;
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer/End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse;
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
- Make the speaker enter pairing mode (see instruction “MF button”), and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select ‘”TS3″; you will hear “Connected” after successfully paired. Next time just turn on the speaker and the Bluetooth feature of your phone, it will automatically connect to your phone.
- Note: If pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Volume – / previous track
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Volume + / next track
Press once to increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Micro-SD card mode/Bluetooth mode
Insert the Micro-SD card; in Bluetooth mode, press the mode button once, when you hear “SD card music•, then it’s in Micro-SD card mode; press the mode button once again, it will switch back to the Bluetooth mode and you will hear ‘”Bluetooth music”.
Press the EQ button once to change EQ.
Line-In music playback(Lina-In mode)
To enter line-in mode: use the included 3.5mm audio cable to connect TS3 with your mobile phone or computer. Pressing the mode button once can switch to Bluetooth mode or Micro SD card mode.
Note: Tum on the speaker before using this feature.
When your speaker is off, insert a Micro SD card into the speaker, then connect it to your computer via USB charging cable, you can transfer files between the Micro SD card and your computer.
(We suggest you load audio files into the Micro SD card with a card reader first, then insert the Micro SD card into the speaker for Micro SD card music playback.)
Use a needle to keep pushing the reset key for about 2 seconds can realize factory reset.
Note: This operation will reset all settings; please use with caution.
Charge the battery
- Connect the speaker to a power source with the included USB charging cable. While charging, the red light stays on. After fully charged, the blue light will stay on.
- When the red light is flashing, the battery is low. You need to charge the battery.
- Tum off the speaker before charging, and a 5V/1A phone charger is recommended.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: SOHz-20,000Hz
- Audio input: S:1Vrms
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Micro-SD card capacity: maximum 32G
- Supported music formats: WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV, MP3
- Input voltage/current: 5V/1A
- Standby time: about 1000 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: 5-6 hours
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Output power: 2*2W+5W (left and right channels+ bass}
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
This speaker has its specialized APP. Please turn to page 33, and use your phone to scan the QR code to download. Consult our customer service for more information .
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!