User Manual: Bluedio Speaker
Welcome to your new Bluedio speaker
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio speaker. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed ta the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome ta visit our official website: www.bluedio.com; Or to email us at [email protected]; Or ta call us at 400-B89–0123.
In the box
Charge and battery
- Charging cable: Use the included charging cable or the speaker may be damaged.
- Charger: If you use a charger for charging, its output DC voltage should be 5V±0.3V, and its output current should exceed 1 OOOmA
Charge the speaker:
The built-in battery of the speaker is rechargeable and non-detachable. Do not replace the battery.
- Tum off the speaker before charging.
- Connect the Type-C plug(lhe smaller plug) of the charging cable to the charging socket of the speaker; Connect the other plug to the USB socket of your computer or other charging device. When charging, you will see the red LED stays on.
- When fully charged(takes about 2-3 hours), you will see Iha blue LED stays on or the rad LED goes out.
Press and hold the MF Button until you hear”Power on” or you see the blue light blinks.
Press and hold the MF Button until you hear”Power off”.
Enter pairing mode
When the speaker is off, press and hold the M FBuntil you hear “Pairing”.
Pair the speaker with your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the speaker and your mobile phone (or other device) within 1 meter.The closer, the better.
- Make sure the speaker enters pairing mode.(See instruction “Enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone,add/search devices.
- When ‘Bluedio T Share” appears, select it. (If asked for a pass code: Enter “OOOO’)
Using the speaker to talk (In Bluetoothmode)
Answer a call
When there is an incoming call, press the MF button once to answer it. Or use your mobile phone to answer it.
End a call
When you are on call, press the MF button once to end ii. Or use your mobile phone to end it.
Reject a call
When there is an incoming call, press and hold the MF button for 2 seconds to reject it. Or use your mobile phone to reject it.
Track/ Volume control (in Bluetooth mode)
Pause/Play: Press the MF button once
Previous track: Press and hold the Volume- button for about 3 seconds
Next track: Press and hold the Volume+ button for about 3 seconds
Volume Up: Press the Volume+ button
Volume Down: Press the Volume- button
The speaker supports Alibaba Cloud Computing and other cloud platform. Users can download the app by scanning the QR code on page 61 .
Wake up the cloud (have installed the cloud app on your phone)
Connect the speaker with your phone via Bluetooth; double-click the MF button.
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz lo 2.48GHz
Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000Hz
Audio output power: 4W
Audio input: VRMSs1V
Standby time: 1000 hours
Music/talk time: 5 hours
Charging time: 2-3 hours for full charge
Operating temperature range: -10 “C to 50°C only
Please be noted specifications are subject to change without notice .
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!