Model: Faith 2
Welcome to your new Bluedio headphones
We appreciate your choice of Bluedlo headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com; Or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Or to call us at 020-88062628-835.
Important Safety Information
- Don’t use the headphones at the high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10°C to 35°C).
- The headphones have ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) function; please use it in safe environment, such as public transportation and noisy office, instead of the road to avoid accidents.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the headphones have incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the Included audio cable to connect; Or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In the Box
When the headset is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power on”, and you will one the blue light blinks. Note: The ANC function must be turned off before turning on the headphone under Bluetooth mode.
When the headset is on, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Power or. Pairing: When the headset is off, press and hold the MF button until you hear “Ready to pair”, and you will one the blue light stays on.
Answer/Reject phone calls:
Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer; press once again to End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse.
Switch phone calls:
Receiving Call 2 in Call 1, press and hold the MF button to hold on Call 1 and answer Call 2; press and hold again to switch back to Call 1; press once to end the call.
Radial the last number:
Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
When playing music, press the MF button once to Pause/Play.
Make the headset enter pairing mode (see instruction “Pairing”), and tum on the Bluetooth feature of your phone, select ‘Bluedio F”; you will hear “device connected” after successfully paired.
Note: If pairing is not successful within 2 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Press Once to increase the volume; Press and hold skip to next track.
Push the ANC switch to turn on/off the ANC function; when it’s on, the green light will stay on.
- When connecting the audio cable, push the ANC switch, the ANC function will take effect after about 3 seconds.
- When the headphone is in low battery state or the voltage less than 3V, the ANC indicator will go out and the ANC function takes no effect. In this situation, the headphone must be charged.
- If you activate ANC function before turning on the headphone, the headphone will be switched to Line-in mode automatically, at which time the headphone can not be turned on.
Turn on the headset first, then press the MF button and the Volume- button once simultaneously to select English/Chinese/ French/Spanish.
Connect to two mobile phones via Bluetooth:
- Connect the headphones with phone 1, then turn off the headphones and the Bluetooth feature of phone 1.
- Turn on the headphones and make it enter pairing mode.
- Connect the headphones with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, select ‘Bluedio r in the Bluetooth list.
Line-In music playback:
Use the standard 3.5mm Type-C audio cable to connect the headphones with your mobile phone and computer.
Note: Turn off the headphone befor using this feature.
Line-out music playback:
Connect the headphones with your mobile phone via Bluetooth first, then use the 3.5mm Type-C audio cable to connect the headphones with other headphones.
Note: Turn off the ANC function before using this feature.
Charger and battery
Charging cable: please use the Included Type-C charging cable to charge the battery, or it may damage the headphones.
USB wall Charger: if using a USB wall charger, the output requires 5VDC, > 0.5A.
Charge the headphones
The built-in battery is rechargeable and non-detachable. Don’t try to replace the battery on your own. Turn off the headphones before charging.
Use the included Type-C charging cable to connect the headphones with a computer or wall charger. While charging, the red light stays on.
Allow 1.5 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the blue light will stay on.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Audio resolution: 24bit@46KHz • Drivers: c•57mm
- Impedance: 160
- Frequency response: 15Hz-25,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 116dB
- Standby time: about 650 hours
- Bluetooth musicltalk time: about 16 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time under ANC: about 16 hours
- Pure ANC time: about 16 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C only
- Charging voltage/current: 5V/ s 500mA
- Output power: 25mWi-25mW
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!