Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker
Welcome to use this manual
Thanks very much for your great support to this speaker.
To verify the speaker
Scrape the anti-fake label on Iha package for verification code; Visit our website: www.bluedio.com; Enter the verification coda to verify the speaker.
For information and help
Welcome to visit our website: www.bluadio.com;
Or to email us at [email protected];
Or to call us at 020-86062626-835.
In order to have a proper and safe use of the speaker, please read this user manual in detail and save it.
Important safety information
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not use the speaker tfthere Is any potential danger.
- Do not turn the volume too high to hear sounds around you, tum down the volume if you feel a tinnitus or the volume is too high.
- Do not use the speaker in an environment that requires your special attention(e.g. in traffic).
- Keep the speaker, acce&Sories and packaging parts out of reach of children, to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Always keep the speaker dry to avoid corrosion .
- Do not expose the speaker to extreme temperatures below -15’C (5″F) or above 55’C (131 “F) , to maintain the lifespan of speaker or battery.
In the box
Charging and battery
- Charging cable: Only use charging cable of standard Micro-USB(5 PINS).
- Charger: If you use a charger for charging, its output DC voltage should be 5V:t0.3V, and its. output current should exceed 1000mA.
Charge the speaker
The built-in battery of the speaker is rechargeable and nondetachable. Do not replace the battery.
- Power off the speaker before charging.
- Connect the Micro-USB plug(the smaller plug) of the charging cable to the charging socket of the speaker:
Connect the other plug to the USB socket of your computer or other charging device. When charging, you will see Iha rad LED stays on (not blinking].
- When fully charged (takss about 3-4hrs), you will sse the blue LED stays on or Iha rad LED goes out.
ON: Press the MFB and hold it for 3 seconds or so, only when you hear”poweron” can you release the button, the speaker ison.
OFF: Press the MFB and hold it for 4 seconds or so, only when you hear “power off” can you release the button, the Speaker is off.
Make the speaker enter pairing mode
When the speaker is off(if not, power off the speaker first), press the MFB and hold It for 5 seconds or so, only when you hear “pairing• can you release the button, and you can eee the rad LED and blue LED flash alternately, Iha speaker is in pairing mode.
Pair the speaker with your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the speaker and your mobile phone within 1 meter. The closer, the better
- Make the speaker enter pairing mode. (See instruction “Maka the apeakaranter pairing mode”)
- Switoh on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, add/search devices.
- When “BS-3” appears, select it. (If asked for a pass code:Enter “0000”)
- When successfully paired, you can hear”connected”, Attention: lfthe pairing is not successful within 120 seconds, the LED will go out and the speaker is out of pairing mode. Please repeat the pairing procsdure to try again.
Connect the speaker to two mobile phones at the same time:
- Keep the distance between the speaker and two mobile phones within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Make the speaker enter pairing mode. (See instruction “Make the speaker enter peiring mode'”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of phone 1, add/search devices. select-BS-3″, connect phone 1 to the speaker.
- Switch off Iha Bluetooth of phone 1, and power off the speaker.
- Again, make the speaker enter pairing mode. (See instruction “Make the speaker enter pairing mode”)
- Switch on the Bluetooth of phone 2, add/search devices, select-BS-3″, connect phone 2 to the speeker.
- Again. switch on the Bluetooth of phone 1, and the speaker will automatically reconnect to it. (If automatic reconnection faila, please remove the paired memory from phone 1, and repair it to the spa!lkar)
- The speaker connects lo two mobile phones at the same time.
Reconnect the paired speaker to your mobile phone
- Keep the distance between the speaker and your mobile phone within 1 meter. The closer, the better.
- Simply power on the speaker, no other operation needed. When you see the blue LED blinks, the speaker is in reconnecting mode
- Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, and the speaker will automatically reconnect to it. (If automatic reconnection fails, please remove the paired memory from your phone, and repair it to the speaker)
Disconnect the speaker with your mobile phone
Way 1: Power off the speaker.
Way 2: Switch off the Bluetooth of your moblle phone
Way 3: Leave the speaker60ft away from your mobile phone or farther.
Answer a call
When there is a call, to answer it, press the MFB down lhen release (no need to hold). Or use your mob lie phone to answer it.
End a call
- When you ere on call, to end it, press the MFB down then release (no need to hold) Or use your mobile phone to and it Reject a call
- Whan th are is a call, to reject it, press the MFB and hold it for 2 seconds or so, then release the MFB. Or use your mob lie phone 10 reject it.
Redial the last number
Press the MFB twice continuously Call waiting (need your mobile phone to support)
- To end csll 1&answercall 2: press the MFB down then release (no need to hold)
- To keep call 1 & answer call 2: press the MFB and hold it for about 2 seconds, then release the MFB. When you are on call 2, and call 1 Is still kept:
- To switch tocall 1 & keep call 2: press the MFB and hold it for about 2 saconds, then release the MFB.
- To switch to call 1 & end call 2: press the MFB down then release (no need to hold) Voice control (need your mobile phone to support) Press the MFB and hold ii for 2 seconds or so, then release the MFB.
Control track/ Adjust Volume
- Pause /play track: press the MFB down then release (no need to hold)
- Skip to previous track: press the Vol – Button and hold it for about 3 seconds, then release the button.
- Skip to next track: press the Vol + Button and hold it for about 3 seconds, then release the button.
- Turn up the speaker volume: press the Vol+ Button down then release (no need to hold)
- Tum down the speaker volume: press the Vol – Button down then relea&e (no need to hold)
3D Sound On/Off
When the speaker is playing music via Bluetooth, press the 3D Button down then release (no need to hold), the 30 sound Is on: To turn It off, Just press the 3D Button down then release (no need to hold).
Line-in Music Playing
Power on the speaker, connect the speaker to your phone with the included Aux cable. “If the speaker has connected with your phone via Bluetooth, the speaker will automatically switch to Bluetooth mode to answer calls when there Is a call.
Mute the Microphone
When answering calls via the speaker, press the Mute Sutton down then release (no need to hold), the microphone will be muted, and the cellerwill not hear you. To let the caller hear you again, Just press the Mula Button down than release (no need to hold).
- Speaker cannot be paired to your mobile phone.
Solution: Check if the speaker has entered pairing mode Check if your mobile phone supports the HS or HF profile. Check if the Bluetooth search function of your phone is switched on. Check if your mobile phone is switched off. Check If the distance between the speaker and your phone exceeds 1Om.
- Speaker cannot be switched on.
Solution: The battery is flat. Recharge the battery.
- Can the battery be replaced?
Answer: The battery is non-detachable and cannot be replaced.
- Can the speaker be used while driving?
Answer: Do not use the speaker In an environment that requires your special attention. If necessary, use it for communication.
- Bluetooth connection is suddenly interrupted within 10 meter.
Solution: Check if there is metal or other material interfering with the transmission.
- No audio signal
Solution: Check If the speaker Is switched off. Check If the speaker is paired. If necessary, pair the speaker with the audio source again. Check the connection to your audio source. The volume is adjusted too low, increase the volume
- Can the speaker be used to control the APPs on your mob lie phone.
Answer: Software settings of APPs may be varied, thus some APPs may not controlled by the speaker.
- The speaker cannot be recharged.
Solution: Check tha connection of USB plugs. If necessary, remove the USB cable and reconnect again. Switch the speaker on then tum it off.
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth range: up to 32ft (free space)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Output power: 2*5W
- Input voltage: :s::1v
- Bluetooth music/ talk time: about 5hrs
- Standby time: up to 1000hrs
- Fully charged time: about 3-4hrs
- Operating environment: -10 to 50°C
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!