BLUE TIGER STORM Wireless Headphone User Guide
Important safety Tip
Volume levels are measured in decibels (dB). Exposing your ears to any noise at or above 85 dB can cause gradual hearing loss. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), listening to volume levels over 100 dB for more than two hours at a time can lead to hearing loss.
A. Bluetooth Mono Headset Blue Tiger Storm x1
B. USB-C Charging Cable x 1
C. Mic Windscreen x 1
D. FCC Certified DC (Vehicle Charger) x 1
E. Quick Start Guide
|Multi-function Button(MFB)||Power On||In off status, hold MFB for 2 seconds to power on. Blue Tiger Storm will power on and enter pairing mode automatically if it does not have a pairing record . ( it will enter reconnect mode automatically if it has a pairing record)|
|Power Off||In on status, hold MFB for 3 seconds to power off.|
|Enter into Pairing Mode||In off status, hold MFB for 2 seconds to power on and enter pairing mode. If the headset is not paired within 10 minutes, it will power off automatically.|
|Play / Pause||Press to play music.|
|Redial A Call||In connected standby/playing music mode, double press MFB to dial the last call.|
|Three-way calling function||Incoming call during a call, press the MFB to answer the new call and hang up the current call; Incoming call during a call, double press the MFB to answer the new call and keep the current call; Incoming call during a call, hold the MFB for 2 seconds to reject the new call. When you are on a three-party call, double press the MFB to switch audio between the current call and the other call.|
|Voice Dialing||In connected standby/playing music mode, hold MFB for 2 seconds then release.|
|Answer||Press MFB to answer an incoming call.|
|Hang up||During a call, press MFB to end the call.|
|Reject a call||Press MFB for 1 second to ignore an incoming call.|
|Activate Siri and Google Assistant||In the paired state, hold MFB for 2 seconds to activate Siri and Google Assistant.|
|Volume +||Volume Up||Press.|
|Next Song||Hold for 1 second.|
|Volume –||Volume Down||Press.|
|Previous Song||Hold for 1 second.|
|Mute the microphone button||Microphone Mute||During a call, press button to mute, press again to cancel.|
Bluetooth Pairing and Connection
A. In off status, hold MFB for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode. LED will flash Blue and Red.
B. On your phone, access the Bluetooth menu and select Add New Device, or search for New Device.
C. Select Blue Tiger Storm.
D. LED changes to a Blue slow flash once connected, now you can begin using your headset.
- Pairing: In off status, hold MFB for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode. LED will flash Blue and Red.
- Connection: Search and click to connect “ Blue Tiger Storm” on your phone Bluetooth lists.
Connection with Two devices
A. Follow part 3 to connect with first phone, then turn off the Bluetooth function of first phone.
B. The headset will enter pairing mode automatically. LED will flash Blue and Red. Turn on the Bluetooth function of second phone to search and connect “Blue Tiger Storm”, LED changes to a Blue slow flash after connected.
C. Turn on Bluetooth function of first phone, click to reconnect “Blue Tiger Storm” on Bluetooth lists. Headset is connected with two phones now. Expect up to 5 seconds to switch between music.
Music only can be played from one phone under two connections, when you want to play music from another phone, you need to pause or close the music of the previous phone. The same operation during talking status.
|Power on||LED Blue flashes 2 seconds|
|Power off||LED Blue flashes 2 seconds|
|Pairing mode||LED Red & Blue flashes alternately|
|Unconnected standby mode||LED Blue flashes twice every 5 seconds|
|Connected standby mode||LED Blue flashes once every 10 seconds|
|Playing Music||LED Blue flashes once every 10 seconds|
|Talking||LED Blue flashes once every 10 seconds|
|Delete pairing record||Blue and Red LED flashes once at the same time|
|Low battery||Solid LED Red|
|Charging||Solid LED Red|
|Fully Charged||Blue LED Flash|
Please charge the Blue Tiger Storm headset at once when the Red LED flashes. Charging time is about 1.5 hours. Solid Red LED will turn off when fully charged.
Please connect to the Blue Tiger Storm charging port through the Type-C end of Type-C charging cable, USB end to the charger, can be used as car charger, travel charger, computer USB, etc.
- Please charge your Blue Tiger Storm at least once every 2 months when not in use.
- Charging when power on, it is normal that the charging indicator will be on at the same time as the Bluetooth indicator.
- Make sure it’s fully charged before the first use.
- Charge the headset with the USB-C cable provided.
- Charging when using headset: When your Blue Tiger Storm needs to be used for a long time, due to the limited working time of the built-in battery, it is allowed to connect the charging power supply (DC 5V ≥ 500mA, low battery or poor power quality may cause the current sound); Operation: connect the charging power first and then turn on the Blue Tiger Storm.
Please note: it is not recommended to use the headset frequently when charging, otherwise it may affect the life of the battery.
|Power on||Power on|
|Enter pairing mode||Pairing|
|Connected successfully||Your headset is connected|
|Disconnect||Your headset is disconnected|
|Power off||Power off|
|Microphone mute on||Mute on|
|Microphone mute off||Mute off|
|Bluetooth Version||V5.0, Class II|
|Operation Range||Up to 100 feet|
|Bluetooth Protocols||HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP|
|CODEC Code||AAC, SBC|
|Standby Time||Approx. 85 hours|
|Working Time||Approx. 32 hours (70% volume)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1.5 hours|
|Working Temperature||14 °F to 131°F|
|Headset Net Weight||138.8g (approx 4.9 ounces)|
|Headset Dimension||188.72 x 150.03 x 59.68 mm (7.43 x 5.9 x 2.35 inches)|
Notes: Actual use time will differ from environment and music.
Attention and Q & A
A. How to reconnect and operate when failed to reconnect?
When Blue Tiger Storm is connected with your mobile phone successfully the first time, it will search and reconnect the paired device automatically when powered on, If failed, please pair and connect again. Blue Tiger Storm can be reconnected in 10 minutes, it will power off if over 10 minutes. It will have a tone “Your headset is connected”
B. How to Delete paired records?
In pairing mode, hold the MFB and Volume – Button for 5 seconds to clear the pairing record. The indicator Blue and Red LED is on for 1 second at the same time ; that means the pairing record has been cleared, and your Blue Tiger Storm will not connect the connected device. When there are various connection problems, try clearing the pairing record first.
C. What devices could charge the headphone?
Any car charger, power bank, PC, etc, which meet DC 5V charging current at more than 500mA, could be used to charge this item.
D. What’s the password for pairing?
Some connection devices require a password for pairing, please try 0000 or 8888 or 1111 or 1234.
E. If there are some exceptions such as not being able to power on, abnormal connection and so on?
Please try charging to reset: press and hold the MFB, plug in charging cable to charge, this will reset the headset to power off, it can be used normally after powered on.
F. Power off automatically.
Blue Tiger Storm will power off if it does not connect any devices for over 5 minutes, or battery voltage is less than 3.1V.
G. Three-way calling function operation.
Incoming call during a call, press the MFB to answer the new call and hang up the current call .
Incoming call during a call, double press the MFB to answer the new call and keep the current call .
Incoming call during a call , hold the MFB for 2 seconds to reject the new call.
When you are on a three-party call, double press the MFB to switch audio between the current call and the other call.
Industry Leading Customer Support
At Blue Tiger USA, we stand behind our products. We believe that our customer service does not end when we process your payment, but it continues for as long as you use our headset.
One-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Blue Tiger USA warrants that your product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If, during the first year from the date of purchase, your product fails to work due to a defect in material or workmanship, Blue Tiger USA will repair or replace the product, at its election, free of charge. Without proof of purchase, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture. Consumable components (for example, cushions and battery) are not included in this one-year warranty.
- The foregoing limited warranty does not cover equipment failure attributable to accident, improper operation, misuse, abuse, or any cause other than defects in the materials or workmanship of Blue Tiger USA products.
- Blue Tiger USA obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement (at our option) of any defective part returned to Blue Tiger USA at the customer’s expense. Returned products require a Return Authorization that may be obtained by calling 800-935-1165 or visiting BlueTigerUSA.com. Products returned to Blue Tiger USA for repair under this warranty will be return shipped to the customer at Blue Tiger USA expense.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
- In no event shall Blue Tiger USA be responsible for any other damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages for breach of this or any other warranty, expressed or implied.
Blue Tiger is registered trademark by North American Blue Tiger Company, LLC registered in the United States and other Countries.
FCC Compliance Statement
NOTE: This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the product.
ISED Compliance Statement
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
RF Exposure Compliance Statement
This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
Documents / Resources
|BLUE TIGER STORM Wireless Headphone [pdf] User Guide|
STORM, Wireless Headphone