Blitzwolf True Wireless Earbuds BW-FYE4 User Manual
3 pairs of Silicone Eartips (size: S/M/L, M pair is already attached.)
Micro USB Charging Cable×1
Press for twice
Press for three times
Charging box switch key(front)
Battery case/Storage compartment port
Silicone Ear Caps Selection
For the best audio experience and comfort, please choose the right ear cap size to wear.
- Model name — BW-FYE4
- Chip — RTL8763BFR
- Frequency Range — 2.402-2.480GHz
- Support Protocol — HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Transmission Range — 10m
- Sensitivity — 98dB
- Frequency Response — 20~20000Hz
- Charging Input Standard — Touch spot, DC 5V/0.5-1.0A
- Battery Type — 3.7V lithium battery (Headsets and Charging Box)
- Charging Time — About 1.5hours
- Working Time — About 4.5 hours
- Charging Time — About 1.5hours
- Electricity supply times of charging box — 4
Charging the earbuds
Simply put the earbuds into the charging box and close the lid. The indicator light of the earbud is red during charging. When charging is complete the indicator will turn blue and then turn off in 1 minute. The charging box will turn off when the 2 earbuds are fully charged.
Charging the charging box
To charge, connect the USB cable to the BW-FYE4 and a USB power source. The remain battery is indicated by the the four white lights on the charging box.
- Power on: Automatically powers on when taken out of the charging box/Long press the Multi-function button for 4 seconds if they are not in the charging box.
- Power off: Automatically powers off when placed into the charging box./Long press the Multi-function button for 4 seconds if they are not in the charging box.
- Play/Pause: Short press either of the Multi-function buttons.
- Wake up Siri: Long press the Multi-function button of any earbud for 1.5 seconds.
- Answer Call: Short press the Multi-function button once when receiving an incoming call
- Reject Call: Long press the Multi-function button for 1.5 seconds when receiving an incoming call
- Hang up: Short press the Multi-function button once during a call
- Next song: Short press the Multi-function button on the earbud for twice.
- Previous song: Short press the Multi-function button on the earbud for three times.
- Take both earbuds out of the charging box. The earbuds will automatically power on. The left earbud will pair to the right earbud automatically. The light of the left earbud will flash red and blue alternately and the right earbud’s indicator light remains off.
- The right earbud “BW-FYE4 ” is the earbud you need to pair your device to for stereo sound. Activate Bluetooth mode on your device, search for nearby devices, and then pair to “BW-FYE4.”
If you only want to use one earbud, take out the L or R earbud and Bluetooth pair your device to the corresponding side, “BW-FYE4” or “BW-FYE4 R”.
The earbud won’t pair with my device.
- Confirm that the earbuds are powered on. If they are not powered on, put them back into the charging box and take them out again.
- Confirm that the earbuds are in pairing mode.
In stereo mode, the indicator light of the left earbud flashes red and blue alternately, and the indicator light of the left earbud flashes blue slowly.
In mono mode, the indicator of the earbud flashes red and blue alternately. If not in pairing mode, please check whether the earbud has automatically paired to another device. If it is paired to another device, turn Bluetooth mode off or unpair the “BW-FYE4 /R” from the already paired device.
- Confirm that the earbud is within the range of 10 meters.
Sound is only playing from one earbud in stereo mode.
- Check that both earbuds have battery power remaining.
- Long press to power off both earbuds. Then long press to power on both the earbuds simultaneously. Hold the Multi-function button until you hear a second audible tone. The process takes about 20s and completely clears the pairing list. Then, put the earbuds back into the charging box, and try the pairing process again. If there are any other signal abnormalities, do as above to reset the earbuds.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment) This Marking indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes or commercial wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it.