BLAUPUNKT BA32H4322LEIB Android TV
For information on using the TV’s features, please refer to the Operating Instructions (Available online to download).
Quick & easy guide for setting up your TV What is included in the box Using the remote control Setting up the TV for the fi rst time – including attaching the stand Connecting other devices to the Television
Need help setting up or using your TV?
Please contact the UK & ROI Helpline*
Telephone UK 0330 024 0802 or ROI 01443 3940 Online support at: www.umc-uk.co.uk
Email support at: [email protected]
*Calls to 0330 numbers are charged at standard call rates and are included as part of any bundled minutes with your phone provider.
Calls to the ROI number are charged at the local call rate.
The telephone opening hours are:
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Bank Holidays: 10am – 4pm
Closed Christmas and New Years day.
Using the remote control
For multimedia playback
- STANDBY – Switch on the TV when in standby or vice versa. By long pressing of this button, the set will display a menu offering power down option to energy saving standby mode SOURCE – To display the input/source menu.
- NUMBER BUTTONS – 0–9 to select a TV channel directly. MUTE – Mute the sound or vice versa.
TV GUIDE – Opens the 7 day TV guide (digital TV mode).
- VOL (+/-) – To increase/decrease the sound level.
The Google Assistant – Use your voice to access entertainment, control smart devices, obtain answers on screen, and more.
HOME – Display the TV Home Menu.
CH (+/-) – To increase or decrease the channel being watched.
MENU – Display LIVE TV menu. This button works only in sources (TV, HDMI, Component, etc.). It will not work in the Home Menu.
INFO – Press once for now/next channel information.
( / / / / OK) – Allows you to navigate the on-screen menus and adjust the system settings to your preference.
BACK – To go back a previous step.
EXIT – To exit all menus.
- NETFLIX – Access the Netﬂ ix App.
Prime video – Access the Prime video App.
YouTube – Access the YouTube App.
Google Play – Access the “Google Play Movies & TV” online service MTS – Opens audio track menu.
TEXT – To enter/exit teletext.
SUB – To switch the dialogue at the bottom of the screen (on/off). TV – To switch to Live TV.
COLOUR BUTTONS – Execute corresponding function at that time
Sky Remote Code
If you wish to use your Sky remote to operate the TV’s basic functions, you will need a Sky remote control (Revision 9 or later) and you will need to program it with the code 2134. If you wish to use your Sky Q remote to operate the TV’s basic functions, you will need to program it with the code 4170.
To launch the online manual, press the HOME button, select Apps from the Home menu, and select “E-instruction Manual” from the apps list.
What is included in the box
Included with this TV are the following accessories:
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Remote Control and 2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Safety Leaﬂ et
1 x Stand installation pack
If you don’t have the RF cable shown below, then you can purchase one from www.umc-uk.co.uk/cables If you are intending to connect your TV to an RF socket in order to receive Saorview you will need this cable.
1 x RF Cable
This product contains technology subject to certain intellectual property rights of Microsoft. Use or distribution of this technology outside of this product is prohibited without the appropriate license(s) from Microsoft.
Content owners use Microsoft PlayReady™ content access technology to protect their intellectual property, including copyrighted content. This device uses PlayReady technology to access PlayReady-protected content and/or WMDRM-protected content. If the device fails to properly enforce restrictions on content usage, content owners may require Microsoft to revoke the device’s ability to consume PlayReady-protected content. Revocation should not aff ect unprotected content or content protected by other content access technologies. Content owners may require you to upgrade PlayReady to access their content. If you decline an upgrade, you will not be able to access content that requires the upgrade.
Please save your box/packaging as you will need this in the event of warranty/service repair or support. We are unable to carry out warranty/service if you are unable to package it correctly. The safest way to package your item in the event of warranty/service repair is in its original box/packaging.
Setting up the TV set for the first time
To obtain a copy of your Operating Instructions, please go to: www.umc-uk.co.uk/instruction-manuals/blaupunkt-brand
Fitting the stand
Follow steps 1 – 3 to safely install the TV stand
- Place the TV set on a ﬂ at and clean surface with the panel facing downwards to avoid damage. Ensure the panel is not resting on any object.
- Feet should be pointing away from each other as shown in the picture above.
- When the stand feet are in the correct position, secure the stand feet to the TV set using the 4 screws provided.
Remove the battery cover from the rear of the remote control and insert the AAA batteries which are supplied in the accessory pack.
Ensure that the polarity of the batteries is as shown above in the battery compartment. Replace the battery cover. The remote control is ready for use.
Connecting your set
- Connect the TV to your power socket.
- If you wish to use the TV to receive Saorview channels, connect the RF input from the TV to your outdoor Digital TV aerial. If you do not wish to receive Saorview, skip this step.
- Connect to the internet. Ethernet provides the most stable connection.
Powering On the TV
TV Control Stick
Switch on the television by pressing the TV control stick located on the TV set.
Remote Control: Installing Batteries
Insert the batteries supplied into the remote control and press the standby button to power on the TV.
Wall Mounting the TV
- Remove the four screws that are supplied in the wall mounting holes.
- The wall mount can now be easily attached to the mounting holes on the rear of the TV.
- Install the wall mounting bracket to the television as advised by the bracket manufacturer.
The picture shows the use of spacers, which are not applicable to all sets/installations.
For the dimensions of the VESA mounting, please refer to the Technical Speciﬁ cations section of this document.
Basic installation steps are shown below. These may vary slightly depending on your model. Due to Android software updates,the look and feel of the TV start up procedure and subsequent menus can be subject to chage.
When the set ﬁrst turns on, it will ask you to select your preferred on-screen display language. This will change the language in which the menus and associated information is displayed in.
- Press to navigate up
- Press to navigate left
- Press to conﬁ rm selection 4 Press to navigate right 5 Press to navigate down
Android Phone users
During the set-up process, you will be prompted to sign in to your Google account using your pre-installed “Google” app. This set up process will depend upon which model TV you are setting up. Please ensure you have your account details to hand.
Pairing the remote
If during the ﬁ first-time installation process the remote was not paired or skipped, then follow the process below to pair your remote with the television.
- Turn the set on.
- Press the button on the remote control.
- The LED indicator on the remote will illuminate and the pairing screen will appear on the TV.
- Now press and hold the ”Left” and “Home” buttons on the remote simultaneously.
- The LED indicator on the remote control will start to ﬂ ash.
- Select the detected remote control shown on the screen and press OK.
- Once paired the pairing screen will disappear.
This process will only need to be carried out if the remote is not paired. Once paired, when the button is pressed it will open the Google Assistant screen on the set and activate voice functionality.
The remote is paired when the LED indicator illuminates green when a button is pressed.
The Google Assistant
Using the Google Assistant with your voice
Remote controls with the Google Assistant have a Google Assistant dedicated button and a built-in microphone. To use this feature with the Google Assistant remote control, follow the instructions as below.
- Before using the Google Assistant, you will need to pair the remote. Please follow step 7 of this guide to pair your remote to enable the Google Assistant.
- Press the button. The LED indicator on the remote control will illuminate.
- Wait for the on-screen message from the Google Assistant, then speak into the microphone. A good rule of thumb is to have the microphone positioned about 15-30 centimetres away from your mouth
By speaking into the microphone, you can search for various content or control your connected smart home devices. Speech examples may be displayed on the television screen depending on your model.
Use this connectivity guide to identify the location of the TVs inputs and outputs
The Ethernet/LAN port is used for Digital TV services and smart functions.
JBL is trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries.
Google, Google Play, YouTube, Android TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Audio, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Defi nition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator,Inc.
Register For Your
Reg Registister yer yourour manufacturers guarantee online with online within 14 days of purchase at www.registertv.co.uk/blaupunkt
Documents / Resources
|BLAUPUNKT BA32H4322LEIB Android TV [pdf] User Guide|
BA32H4322LEIB, BA42F4322LEIB, BA32H4322LEIB Android TV, Android TV, TV