BLAUPUNKT Air Purifier Instruction Manual
AIRPURE AP 1.0
- Do not clean or spill liquids or flammable solvents on the device.
- Clean with soft cloth only. Disconnect Air Pure before cleaning.
- Handle with care. Do not drop. Keep it away from electric & magnetic area.
- Keep AirPure free of any object obstructing the air ow.
- Do not let children play with AirPure.
- Do not operate the device while driving.
- Use the power adapter provided only.
- Blaupunkt is not liable for any loss or damage caused or resulting from unauthorized disassembly or modification to the product.
- In no event shall Blaupunkt be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, improper storage, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
- USA & CANADA : Products not intended for sales in the United States and Canada. If purchased in the U.S or Canada, this product is purchased as-is. No warranty, expressed or implied is provided in the U.S. and Canada.
- Operation temparature : 0 – 50°C
Storage temperature : -20 – 60°C
AirPure AP 1.0
Removes up to 99% of viruses, bacteria and hazardous smokes and chemical pollutants.
3-layer Filtering System
Pre Filter removes big particles such as pet hairs, dust & dirt.
HEPA Filter removes particles >2.5μm such as viruses, bacteria & hazardous smokes.
Activated Carbon Filter removes volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde, toluene, hydrogen sulde, chlorobenzene and other chemical pollutants.
The UV germicidal lamp emits 253.7nm wavelength of UV rays that can kill bacteria & viruses.
A small white aroma holder available inside the filter can be filled with essential oil (not included) to improve the driving journey.
Users are adviced to replace filter once every 6-month or less (subject to location’s air quality and usage frequency).
Place the device in vehicle’s cup holder, plug in the DC USB cable and turn it on.
- Filter Replacement : HEPA (PM2.5), Activated Carbon
- Ultraviolet Wavelength : 253.7nm
- Applicable Area : 5m3 – 10m3
- Noise Level : 35dB
- Power Rating : <5W
- Power Supply : USB DC 5V/1A
- Accessories : USB DC Charger
- Weight : 406g
- Dimension : 71mm x 182mm
Designed and engineered by Blaupunkt Competence Center
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: