B. Hole for Strap
C. LED Indicator
D. ON / OFF Button
E. Micro USB Port
- Turn ON/OFF by pressing the POWER Button for 3 seconds.
- If speaker makes a beeping sound this mean the speaker needs to be charged.
- The POWER Button can also be used to take photos (when you have your camera open on your phone).
PAIRING SPEAKER WITH DEVICE
- Turn ON by pressing the POWER Button for 3 seconds.
- A blue LED tight wilt Light up then flash quickly indicating it is now in pairing mode.
- In your device’s Bluetooth menu, locate and select “Bitty Boerne’.
- A tone will sound when pairing is complete.
- POWER RATING: PO v 3W
- TRANSMITTING FREQUENCY: 2402-2480M.
- THD: <19fi • S/N: >BOOB
- SPEAKER PARAMETER: 3W
- BATTERY: 3.7V/300mAH
- BLUETOOTH VERSION:5.0
- PRODUCT SIZE: 42.5 X 45mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 40g
- Insert the Micro USB end of charging cable into speaker port Located on back of speaker.
- Plug USB end of charging cable into a Use computer port or USB plug/adapter.
- Once fully charged the LED indicator tight will turn off.
PAIRING 2 SPEAKERS
- Make sure no “Bitty Roomer” speakers are currently connected to your device.
- Power ON 2 speakers (1 at a time).
- Double clicks POWER Button on the 2r speaker. You should hr a chirp sound, then the opposite speaker should make a short connect sound. (If you do not hear connect sound, double click opposite speaker POWER Button) • In your device’s Bluetooth menu, locate and select “Bitty Some’.
- You will now be connected to both speakers.
- Do not expose speaker to direct sunlight, M1eater open ‘lame.
- Do not use speaker on airplane.
- Do not attempt to modify or disassemble speaker.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!