BISSELL CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vacuum
- Read operator’s manual.
- Risk of fire.
- Risk of electric shock.
- Disconnect power before servicing.
- For indoor use only.
- Use only BISSELL® cleaning formulas intended for use with this machine.
- Protection against moving parts.
- Protection against moving parts.
- Always turn unit OFF prior to charging.
- This symbol means to recycle. Do not mix batteries with general household waste. Recycle used batteries at your nearest recycling center.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not immerse in water or liquid.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- If the charger supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in a fire.
- The battery is to be disposed of safely.
- This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, additionally seek medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
- Do not run appliance over cable.
- This appliance must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
- Liquid must not be directed towards equipment containing electrical components.
- Unplug charger from electrical socket when not in use, before cleaning, maintaining or servicing the appliance, and if your appliance has an accessory tool with a moving brush, before connecting or disconnecting the tool.
- Do not use with damaged cable or charger. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery.
- Use only the type and amount of liquids specified under the operations section of this guide.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- Do not pull or carry charger by cable, use cable as a handle, close door on cable, or pull cable around sharp edges or corners.
- Keep charger cable away from heated surfaces.
- To unplug, grasp the charger plug, not the cable.
- Do not handle charger plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Battery pack and charger base output terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Do not charge the unit outdoors.
- Do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 60°C, or incinerate.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used batteries promptly.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control.
- Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the OFF-position before picking up or carrying the appliance. Carrying the appliance with your finger on the switch or energising appliance that have the switch on invites accidents.
- Do not use appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not expose appliance to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 130°C may cause explosion.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
- Keep the temperature range of between 4-30°C when charging battery, storing unit or during use.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Use only as described in this user guide.
- Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water; do not attempt to operate it and have it repaired at an authorised service center.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as petroleum, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapours given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapours.
- Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, coins, etc.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filters in place.
- Floor slippery when wet.
- WARNING: Only use with the following charger models:
- S030-1B297100HE S030-1B297100HC
- S030-1B297100HK S030-1B297100HU
- S030-1B297100HA S030-1B297100HO
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS. FOR OPERATION ON A 100-240V~, 50/60HZ POWER SUPPLY ONLY. THIS MODEL IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- If your appliance has a motorised Brush Roll, do not leave machine running in the same spot without the handle fully upright.
- To reduce the risk of a leaking condition, do not store unit where freezing may occur. Damage to internal components may result.
- Plastic tanks are not dishwasher safe. Do not put tanks in dishwasher.
This guarantee only applies outside of the USA and Canada. It is provided by BISSELL® International Trading Company B.V. (“BISSELL”).
This guarantee is provided by BISSELL. It gives you specific rights. It is offered as an additional benefit to your rights under law. You also have other rights under law which may vary from country to country. You can find out about your legal rights and remedies by contacting your local consumer advice service. Nothing in this guarantee will replace or lessen any of your legal rights or remedies. If you need additional instruction regarding this guarantee or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact BISSELL Consumer Care or contact your local distributor.
This guarantee is given to the original purchaser of the product from new and is not transferable. You must be able to evidence the date of purchase in order to claim under this guarantee.
Limited 2 Year Guarantee (from thedate of purchase by original purchaser)
Subject to the *EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge, any defective or malfunctioning part or product.
BISSELL recommends that the original packaging and evidence of the date of purchase be kept for the duration of the guarantee period in case the need arises within the period to claim on the guarantee. Keeping the original packaging will assist with any necessary re-packaging and transportation but is not a condition of the guarantee.
NOTE: Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of the date of purchase in the event of a guarantee claim. See guarantee for details.
If your BISSELL product should require service or to claim under our limited guarantee, please contact us as follows: Website: global.BISSELL.com
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vacuum [pdf] Instructions|
CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vacuum