8920, 8930, 8960, 9200, 9300, 9400 SERIES
Thanks for buying a BISSELL PROheat 2X®
We’re glad you purchased a BISSELL PROheat 2X heated formula deep cleaner. Everything we know about floor care went into the design and construction of this complete, high-tech home cleaning system.
Your BISSELL PROheat 2X is well made, and we back it with a limited one year warranty. We also stand behind it with a knowledgeable, dedicated Consumer Services department, so, should you ever have a problem, you’ll receive fast, considerate assistance.
My great-grandfather invented the floor sweeper in 1876. Today, BISSELL is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service of high quality homecare products like your PROheat 2X.
Thanks again, from all of us at BISSELL.
Mark J. Bissell
Chairman, President & CEO
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using your ProHeat 2X®.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Do not immerse.
- Use only on surfaces moistened by cleaning process.
- Always connect to a properly grounded outlet.
- See Grounding Instructions.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before conducting maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Do not leave machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not service machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, have it repaired at an authorized Service Center.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, pull cord around sharp corners or edges, run appliance over cord, or expose cord to heated surfaces.
- Unplug by grasping the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into appliance openings, use with blocked opening, or restrict air flow.
- Do not expose hair, loose clothing, fingers or body parts to openings or moving parts.
- Do not pick up hot or burning objects.
- Do not pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) or use in the presence of explosive liquids or vapor.
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil base paint, paint thinner, some moth proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, gasoline, etc.).
- Do not modify the 3-prong grounded plug.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy.
- Do not use for any purpose other than described in this User’s Guide.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Use only cleaning products formulated by BISSELL for use in this appliance to prevent internal component damage. See the cleaning fluid section of this guide.
- Keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, etc.
- Do not point attachment nozzle at people or animals
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Unplug before attaching the TurboBrush®.
- Be extra careful when cleaning stairs.
- Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Always install float before any wet pick up operation.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This model is for household use only.
This appliance must be connected to a grounded wiring system. If it should malfunction or break down, grounding provides a safe path of least resistance for electrical current, reducing the risk of electrical shock. The cord for this appliance has an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. It must only be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
Improper connection of the equipment grounding conductor can result in a risk
of electrical shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service person if you aren’t sure if the outlet is properly grounded. DO NOT MODIFY THE PLUG . If it will not fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. This appliance is designed for use on a nominal 120-volt circuit, and has a grounding attachment plug that looks like the plug in the drawing above. Make certain that the appliance is connected to an outlet having the same configuration as the plug. No plug adapter should be used with this appliance.
To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock due to internal component damage, use only BISSELL cleaning fluids intended for use with the deep cleaner.
Keep plenty of genuine BISSELL 2X formula on hand so you can clean and protect whenever it fits your schedule. Always use genuine BISSELL deep cleaning formulas. Non-BISSELL cleaning solutions may harm the machine and will void the warranty.
Your PROheat 2X comes in three, easy to assemble components:
The only thing you will need to assemble your cleaner is a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Slide upper handle onto lower handle.
- Screw 3 screws into the marked holes.
- Place upper hose rack onto back of upper handle, and secure with screw.
- Place lower hose rack onto back of upper handle by pushing in and sliding down until it snaps into place.
- Snap tools into the tool caddy.
- Wrap power cord and flex hose.
- Keep flex hose snugly in place by using the hose secure latch.
PROheat 2X assembly is now complete.
Your BISSELL PROheat 2X deep cleaner is a home cleaning system that uses the power of heat, brushes and cleaning formula to get the deep down dirt for a maximum clean. Not only does it with come several unique features, it has been designed with you, the customer, in mind.
BISSELL PROheat 2X models all feature a patented built-in heater which will heat the hot tap water you put in up to 25 degrees hotter to safely optimize cleaning effectiveness. The heater will never allow the temperature to exceed 190 degrees. The heater switch on the front of the machine controls the heater so you have the option to turn off the heat if you are cleaning delicate wool or oriental rugs.
Do not plug in your cleaner until you have completely assembled it per the above instructions and are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
The Custom Clean feature automatically mixes hot tap water with the BISSELL formula. Simply choose one of the 4 settings (heavy traffic, normal clean, light clean, or water rinse) and the PROheat 2X will adjust the right amount of cleaning solution to mix with the heated water to fit your cleaning need.
This feature is available on all PROheat 2X models, either behind the 2-in-1 water tank or on the upper handle. Having a separate solution tank from the water tank also allows no waste of formula. Because the water and solution are stored separately, they are not mixed until you are ready to clean. When your cleaning job is finished, the formula can be stored ready to use in your machine for the next time!
Dual DirtLifter® PowerBrushes
The two DirtLifter PowerBrush rolls are designed to enhance cleaning performance.
The bristle pattern safely lifts out the deep down dirt while gently grooming carpet fibers. The floating suspension self-adjusts to all carpet heights and protects your carpet if you leave the power switch ON ( I ). Once the product is in the upright position, the brushes automatically stop spinning. The detent pedal will activate the brushes when floor cleaning.
Flow indicator (select models only)
The flow indicator is located on the rear cover of your unit. When the unit runs out of water or solution the flow indicator will instantly let you know.
2-in-1 water tank
Our 2-in-1 water tank full capacity system is designed with a heavy duty bladder inside for clean water. As you clean, the clean water in the bladder will empty and mix with the cleaning formula. Dirty water pulled out of your carpets will collect around the outside of the bladder so that clean and dirty water are always kept separate. This allows the user to only carry one tank to and from the sink for emptying and filling.
This provides either floor cleaning or above floor cleaning with the turn of a knob. Choose “TOOLS” setting for stairs, upholstery and hard to reach areas and “FLOOR CLEANING” for carpets area rugs and bare floors.
Carpet protection applied at the mill typically wears down over time from heavy foot traffic and everyday cleaning, including deep cleaning. To help restore this important protection, only BISSELL offers deep cleaning formulas with Scotchgard protector. This offers extra protection against dirt and tough stains to keep your carpets looking good longer.
To maintain your Scotchgard 5-year limited stain warranty, you no longer are required to hire a professional. By using your BISSELL PROheat 2X machine with BISSELL 2X formulas containing Scotchgard protector every 12 months, your carpet warranty from 3M remains in effect. No other home deep cleaning system can do this for you. Refer to the Scotchgard protector warranty for details.
Before you clean
- Move furniture to another area if cleaning an entire room (optional).
- Vacuum area with a dry vacuum cleaner thoroughly before deep cleaning.
- Plan your cleaning route to leave an exit path. It is best to begin cleaning in the corner farthest from your exit.
- Pretreating (optional)
Pretreating is recommended to improve cleaning effectiveness for heavily soiled carpet in high traffic areas such as entryways and hallways.
BISSELL Tough Stain PreTreat
A. Spray the BISSELL Tough Stain Pre-treat formula onto heavy traffic areas, soiled areas, or stains.
B. Allow to penetrate for at least 3 minutes.
C. Clean as normal, using the BISSELL PROheat 2X machine on the high traffic setting, following the instructions below.
Some Berber carpets have a tendency to fuzz with wear. Repeated strokes in the same area with an ordinary vacuum or deep cleaner may aggravate this condition. Please see Stain Removal instructions on page 15.
- Fill the 2-in-1 Water Tank. Remove the tank from the base of the machine by lifting up the tank carry handle. Carry like a bucket to the sink.
1a. Unlatch the top of the tank from the bottom by lifting up on the tank latch located on the back of the tank.
1b. Remove the top of the tank by lifting up on the handle.
Note how the lip on the top tank separates from the groove in the bottom tank. This placement is important when putting the tank back together.
1c. Fill the heavy duty bladder with clean hot tap water. Do not boil or microwave water as it can destroy the bladder.
1d. Leaving the filled bottom of the tank on a flat surface, only maneuver the top of the tank. To attach the top part of the tank to the bottom, carefully hook the lip on the top tank into the groove on the bottom tank.
1e. Fasten tanks together by securing the latch in the back.
Note: Remember to secure the tank latch in the back and test to make sure it is secure before picking up the tank.
2. Remove formula tank from back of machine.
3. Fill the formula tank by first unscrewing the cap and insert. Always use genuine BISSELL 2X formulas to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your machine. Fill with water to WATE R line and then fill up to FO RMULA line with BISSELL 2X Concentrated formula. Replace formula tank.
4. Set Custom Clean Dial. Simply choose one of the 4 settings (heavy traffic, normal clean, light clean, or water rinse).
5. Set ReadyTools Dial to the floor cleaning setting.
Carpet cleaning continued
6. Plug into a proper outlet and turn the power and heater switches to the ON ( I ) position. Allow 1 minute for the built-in heater to warm-up before cleaning. The PROheat 2X will be fully warmed and will provide optimal performance after a minute of continuous heated cleaning.
7. While pressing the trigger, make one slow forward wet pass and another one back. Caution: Do not overwet. Take care not to run over loose objects or edges of area rugs. Stalling brush may result in premature belt failure.
Note: Your machine is equipped with a circuit breaker that will automatically shut off the brush if a large or loose object is caught in the brush roll. If that happens, be sure to unplug your machine, remove the foreign object, and then plug the machine back in to reset the circuit breaker.
To reduce the risk of due to internal component damage, use only BISSELL cleaning fluids intended for use with the deep cleaner.
Release the trigger and make one slow forward and backward pass over the same area to remove any residual dirty water and aid in drying. Repeat cleaning passes until solution being pulled up appears clean. Continue passes without pressing the trigger until you can’t see any more water being pulled up.
Keep plenty of genuine BISSELL 2X formula on hand so you can clean whenever it fits your schedule. Always use genuine BISSELL deep cleaning formulas. Non-BISSELL cleaning solutions may harm the machine and void the warranty.
8. Remove the tank from the base of the machine by lifting up on the tank carry handle. Carry like a bucket to a utility sink or outside where you will dispose of the dirty water.
8a. Unlatch the top of the tank from the bottom by lifting up on the tank latch located on the back of the tank.
8b. Remove the top of the tank by lifting up on the handle.
Note: how the lip on the top tank separates from the groove in the bottom tank. This placement is important when putting the tank back together.
8c. Lift the bottom portion of the tank; pour out dirty water in the sink through the triangular shaped opening in the corner of the tank.
Note: You may notice hair & debris deposits on the carpet or in the tank that were loosened by the cleaning action. This debris should be picked up and thrown away.
8d. F ill the heavy duty bladder with clean hot tap water, following instructions 1c through 1e on page 10.
Note: Remember to secure the tank latch in the back and test to make sure it is secure before picking up the tank. Always check the level of cleaning formula in the formula tank at the same time, and refill as needed.
9. Water rinse (recommended). Rinsing is an optional step that can be done during the cleaning process or after the carpeted area has been completed. Switch to the water rinse setting, on the Custom Clean dial and follow the same path as you did for cleaning. Take care to do a forward (wet) stroke by depressing the trigger, and a backward (wet) stroke, followed by a forward and backward (dry) stroke, releasing the trigger. Continue this until the water you see coming up the nozzle is clear. (See page 17 for more machine care tips.)
Keep plenty of genuine
BISSELL 2X formula on hand so you can clean whenever it fits your schedule. Always use genuine BISSELL deep cleaning formulas. Non-BISSELL cleaning solutions may harm the machine and void the warranty.
Cleaning with attachments
Your PROheat 2X machine comes equipped with a hose and at least one attachment for cleaning stairs, upholstery, and more.
- Important! If using to clean upholstery, check upholstery tags.
A. Check manufacturer’s tag before cleaning. “W” or “WS” on the tag means you can use your PROheat 2X. If the tag is coded with an “X” or an “S” (with a diagonal stripe through it), or says “Dry Clean Only”, do not proceed with any deep cleaning machine. Do not use on velvet or silk. If manufacturer’s tag is missing or not coded, check with your furniture dealer.
B. Check for colorfastness in an inconspicuous place.
C. If possible, check upholstery stuffing. Colored stuffing may bleed through fabric when wet.
D. Plan activities to allow upholstery time to dry.
E. Vacuum thoroughly to pick up loose debris and pet hair. Use a vacuum with a brush attachment and a crevice tool to clean in fabric folds.
2. Follow the instructions on page 10 for filling the 2-in-1 water tank and the formula tank.
3. Set ReadyTools dial to the “TOOLS ” setting. This will allow spray and suction from the hose.
4. Set Custom Clean dial for heavy traffic, normal clean, light clean, or water rinse as desired.
5. Attach the cleaning tool to the end of the hose.
6. Plug in and turn on the power switch and heater (if desired).
7. Clean by pressing the trigger to spray solution onto the area to be cleaned. Slowly move the tool back and forth over the soiled surface. Release the trigger to suction soiled water. Continue to clean in the area, working in small sections, until no more dirt can be removed. Rinse (optional) and suction as needed.
Caution: Do no overwet.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, be extra careful when cleaning stairs. Make sure machine is secure and level.
8. Remove and rinse tools in clean, running water. Dry and replace in the tool caddy.
9. It is recommended that you suction clean water from a bowl to rinse out the hose.
10. Before replacing lift end of hose and stretch out to ensure all water is cleared from hose.
11. Coil flex hose around the tool caddy.
12. Empty 2-in-1 water tank and rinse out, following the instructions on page 12.
13. Return ReadyTools dial to floor setting.
Deep reach tool attachment (Select models only)
Do Not Delay! Attending to an accident soon after it occurs ensures the most optimal clean. Leaving it for an extended period of time may cause it to set and become permanent.
- Follow the instructions on page 10 for filling the 2-in-1 water tank and the formula tank.
- Follow instructions 3-6 on page 13 under “Cleaning with attachments”.
- Set tool on stain and press the trigger to spray solution onto the area to be cleaned.
- Slowly move the tool back and forth over the soiled surface, keeping the tool in contact with the carpet.
- Release trigger and move tool slowly over the soiled area to suction up water and dirt.
- Continue to clean the area, working in small sections, until no more dirt can be removed.
- Remove tool from hose when finished. Clean under warm water before storing.
Do Not Delay! Attending to an accident soon after it occurs ensures the most optimal clean. Leaving it for an extended period of time may cause it to set and become permanent.
- Blot up liquids with an absorbent cloth or paper towels. White materials are recommended because certain dyes may bleed and make the stain worse.
- Gently scrape up any semi-solids with a spoon or spatula. Do not use a knife or other utensil with sharp edges because it could damage the carpet or upholstery.
- If the area has dried, remove the remaining semi-solids and residue with a sweeper or vacuum.
- Be sure to test any spot removal formulas in an inconspicuous area first. This is important as some dyes and materials could be damaged or discolored by cleaning solvents. If such a change should occur, try a different solution or call a professional.
- If cleaning on Berber carpeting, gently run your machine over a hidden area. If no fuzzing occurs, continue cleaning in soiled area.
- Using the BISSELL Tough Stain PreCleaner, spray evenly over soiled area. Do not overwet. Wait 3-5 minutes. Gently work the solution by blotting area with a clean, damp, color safe cloth.
- Clean using either the FLOOR CLEANING, or TOOLS setting on the ReadyTools dial.
Hard floor cleaning (Select models only)
Your PROheat 2X model may have come with a hard floor attachment and 2X Hard Floor Solutions Formula. If not, these products are available for purchase by contacting the BISSELL Consumer Services department by phone or at the website. The hard floor tool provides effective cleaning for linoleum, vinyl, and tile floors. Caution: Do not use on unsealed hardwood floors.
- Vacuum or sweep thoroughly to pick up any loose debris and pet hair.
- Move any furniture, if needed.
- Fill the formula tank to “WATE R” line with water. Fill to “FORMULA” line with BISSELL 2X Hard Floor Solutions.
- Fill the 2-in-1 water tank with hot tap water and set aside.
- Attach the hard floor tool onto the bottom of the machine by hooking it into the nozzle and swinging it down until it clicks into place.
- Set ReadyTools dial to the “FLOOR CLEANING” setting.
- Set the Custom Clean dial to NO RMAL clean.
- Plug into an outlet and turn the power switch and heater ON ( I ).
- Slowly move the machine forward and back over hard floor surface one time while depressing trigger.
Caution: Do not overwet.
- Repeat the motion without pressing the trigger using the hard floor tool to squeegee and suction up the dirty water.
- Allow adequate time for floors to dry.
- Remove hard floor tool, rinse and dry before storing.
- Rinse out the formula tank.
To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock- when cleaning a hard floor, the BISSELL bare floor tool kit 203-5642 must be used and it must only be used with BISSELL Hard Floor Solutions or BISSELL 2X Hard Floor Solutions cleaning fluid intended for use with this appliance.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury unplug from outlet before servicing.
Once your cleaning is complete, make sure the 2-in-1 water tank is emptied, rinsed out, and dried before the next use. The formula tank can remain filled and ready to go. Note: Store cleaner in a protected, dry area. Since this product uses water, it must not be stored where there is a danger of freezing. Freezing will damage internal components and void the warranty.
For best results, a few simple steps can assure your machine is well maintained after your cleaning is complete.
- Flush your machine of any remaining residual solution.
A. Fill the 2-in-1 clean water tank with clean hot tap water.
B. Plug your machine into a proper outlet and set the Custom Clean dial to the rinse setting. Turn the power on by pressing the power button.
C. Recline the handle and press the spray trigger for 15 seconds while making forward and backward passes on carpet. Release the trigger to suction. Repeat for another 15 seconds. Continue without pressing the trigger until there is no more water being suctioned.
- Turn power and heater switches OFF (O). Unplug the machine and wrap the power cord. Empty the 2-in-1 water tank.
- Rinse out 2-in-1 water tank, with running hot tap water, taking care to clean underneath the heavy duty bladder, and all around it.
- The top half of the tank can be rinsed clean through the nozzle area. Also, pop out the red filter underneath the top half of the tank and rinse out. Replace before putting the top and bottom halves of the tank together.
- Before you place the cleaned 2-in-1 water tank back onto the machine, simply unscrew the floor nozzle using a Phillips head screwdriver. This can be rinsed out at the faucet. Then replace back onto the machine by starting from the bottom of the nozzle and hooking the tabs into the holes on the bottom sides of the machine. Secure into place with the screw.
Let all parts dry completely before storing
6. The inside of the end caps by the brush rolls can be wiped out with a clean paper towel, or, if a more thorough cleaning is desired, the end caps can be taken off using a Phillips head screwdriver and rinsed clean. Replace after cleaning.
7. Any loose hair or debris can be pulled from the brush rolls and thrown away. For the most thorough clean before storage, follow directions on pages 18 & 19 for removal and replacement of the brush rolls and belts.
8. To clean attachments that may have been used, remove from hose and rinse under clean, running water. Dry and replace attachment in the tool caddy. Clean the hose by suctioning clean water from the tap. Before replacing, lift end of hose and stretch out to ensure all water is cleared from hose. Refer to page 14.
9. After carpet is dry, vacuum again to remove hair and fuzz.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury,turn power OFF and disconnect plug from electrical outlet before performing maintenance or troubleshooting.
Small belt removal and replacement
Occasional replacement of one or both belts may become necessary. If that is needed, please follow the instructions below.
- Turn off the machine, and unplug it from the outlet.
- Remove both the 2-in-1 water tank and the formula tank. Set aside.
- Unscrew the front nozzle and remove it. Set aside.
- Turn the machine on its side.
IMPORTANT: cord side down.
- Remove the clear end cap by unscrewing the 2 black screws. Take care not to drop the screws into the unit.
- Remove 1 silver screw.
- Remove pivot arm by gently lifting up.
- Remove small brush belt.
- Replace small brush belt, and reverse steps above.
Brush removal and large belt replacement
Brushes can be removed for cleaning or replacement as needed.
- Follow small belt removal Instructions on page 18.
- Remove brush rolls by pulling them off of the metal rods. Be careful not to lose the small washer at each end of the brush rolls.
- Place cleaned or new brush rolls back onto the rods. Make sure one washer is on each end of the rollers prior to sliding onto the rod. Be sure to let the rod slide through the bushing to insure proper fit.
- Re-attach the long belt on the bottom to the cogs of the small roller brushes.
- Place small belt over back roller and metal cog.
- Place pivot arm in place and screw in place using the silver screw.
- Re-attach clear end cap by tightening with the (2) black screws.
- Return front nozzle to front of unit, by latching from underneath and then securing with a screw.
I f you have any questions or are having trouble installing or replacing your belt(s) or brushes, please call BISSELL Consumer Services or visit
www.bissel.ca for instructional video.
Built-in heater ready light does not illuminate
- The heater switch is not turned ON ( I )
- The power switch is not turned ON ( I )
- Turn the heater switch ON ( I )
- Both switches must be ON ( I ) to activate the heater ready light
Reduce Spray or No Spray Possible causes
- Water tank may be empty
- Formula tank may be empty
- Tank may not be seated completely
- Pump may have lost prime.
DirtLifter® PowerBrush does not turn Possible causes
- The belt is off or broken
- The unit is in the upright position
- Circuit breaker on machine may have tripped
Cleaner not picking up solution Possible causes
- ReadyTools dial may be at wrong setting
- Tank may not be seated properly
- Tank may not be assembled properly
- Solution or 2-in-1 water tank is empty
- 2-in-1 water tank has picked up maximum dirty water and red float door has closed.
- Red float “door” in the tank may have closed as a result of bumping an object or moving machine back and forth too quickly
Other maintenance or service not included in the manual should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Thank you for selecting a BISSELL product.
Please do not return this product to the store.
For any questions or concerns, BISSELL is happy to be of service. Contact us directly at 1-800-263-2535.
BISSELL consumer services
For information about repairs or replacement parts, or questions about your warranty, call:
BISSELL Consumer Services
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. — 10 p.m. ET
Saturday 9 a.m. — 8 p.m. ET
BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
PO Box 3606
Grand Rapids MI 49501
ATTN: Consumer Services
Or visit the BISSELL website – www.bissell.ca
When contacting BISSELL, have model number of cleaner available.
Please record your Model Number: _______
Please record your Purchase Date: _______
NOTE: Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of purchase date in the event of a warranty claim. See Warranty on page 24 for details.
Replacement parts – BISSELL PROheat 2X
Below please find a list of common replacement parts. While not all of these parts may have come with your specific machine, all are available to you for purchase, if desired.
Item Part No. Part Name
1 203-7010 T ank Assembly (complete) (Black)
2 203-6660 T ank Lid (Black)
3 203-6618 T ank Bottom (Black)
4 203-6675 C ap and Insert for Water Tank
5 203-6676 F ormula Tank (includes Cap & Insert for Formula Tank)
6 203-6677 C ap and Insert for Formula Tank
7 203-7649 F ront Nozzle (includes gasket)
8 203-6679 A utoload Gasket (fits both Water and Formula Tank)
9 203-6845 F loat Door
10 203-6680 T ank Filter (Lint Screen)
11 203-6682 C ord Wrap (Blue Illusion)
12 203-6685 C lear End Cap w/Edge Brushes (2 pack, includes screws)
13 203-6686 B rush Roll – 6 row (includes 1 brush, axle, 2 swivel arms)
14 203-6688 S mall Brush Belt (non-cord side)
15 203-6804 L arge Brush Belt (cord side)
16 203-6689 Hose Secure Latch
17 203-6690 Hose Rack Assembly (Top/Bottom Hose Rack, Screws)
*Not all parts are included with every model.
Accessories – BISSELL PROheat 2X
Item Part No. Part Name
1 203-6651 3” Tough Stain Tool
2 203-6652 Powered TurboBrush™ Hand Tool
3 203-6653 4” Upholstery Tool
4 203-6654 6” Stair Tool
5 203-6655 S praying Crevice Tool
6 203-5642 B are Floor Tool with trial size bottle of Hard Floor Solutions formula
7 203-7412 D eep Reach Pet Tool
8 62E5 2X Fiber Cleansing Formula with Scotchgard™ Protection.
9 99K5 2X Pet Stain and Odor Formula with Scotchgard™ Protection.
10 89Q5 2X Allergen Cleansing Formula.
11 78H6 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formula with Scotchgard™ Protection.
12 56L9 2X Hard Floor Solutions Formula.
13 400 T ough Stain PreCleaner.
*Not all parts are included with every model.
Warranty – BISSELL PROheat 2X
If you need additional instruction regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services by E-mail, telephone, or regular mail as described below.
Limited One Year Warranty
Subject to the *EXCE PTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS identified below, BISSELL C anada Corporation will repair or replace (with new or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL ’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for one year any defective or malfunctioning part.
See information below on “If your BISSELL product should require service”.
This warranty applies to product used for personal, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to routine maintenance components such as belts or brushes. Damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the User’s Guide is not covered.
If your BISSELL product should require service:
Contact BISSELL Consumer Services to locate a BISSELL Authorized Service Center in your area or visit our website – www.bissell.ca
NOTE: Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of date of purchase
in the event of a warranty claim. If you need information about repairs or replacement parts, or if you have questions about your warranty, contact BISSELL Consumer Services.
E-mail: [email protected]
Or Call: BISSELL Consumer Services 1-800-263-2535
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET Saturday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Or write: BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
PO Box 3606 Grand Rapids MI 49501
ATTN : Consumer Services
BISSELL CANADA CORPORATION IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. BISSELL’S LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!