USER GUIDE 2066 SERIES
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR DEEP CLEANER.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Unplug from electrical socket when not in use and before cleaning, maintaining or servicing the appliance.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not run appliance over cord.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- Use only the type and amount of liquids specified under the Operations section of this guide.
- Do not leave appliance when plugged in.
- Always connect to a properly earthed electrical socket. Do not modify earthed plug.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy.
- Use only as described in the user guide.
- Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug.
- Do not immerse in water or liquid. Use only on surfaces moistened by the cleaning process.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water; do not attempt to operate it and have it repaired at an authorized service center.
- Liquid must not be directed towards equipment containing electrical components.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as petrol, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.)
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil base paint, some mothproofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, coins, etc.
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- Do not carry appliance while in use.
- Unplug before attaching the TurboBrush™ tool.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- If your appliance is fitted with a nonrewireable BS 1363 plug it must not be used unless a 13 amp (ASTA approved to BS 1362) fuse is fitted in the carrier contained in the plug. Spares may be obtained from your BISSELL supplier. If for any reason the plug is cut off, it must be disposed of, as it is an electric shock hazard should it be inserted into a mains socket.
- Do not expose to rain. Store indoors.
- Always install float before any wet pick-up operation.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPERATION ON A 220-240 VOLT A.C. 50-60 HZ POWER SUPPLY ONLY.
This model is for household use only.
Do not plug in your deep cleaner until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
Your deep cleaner comes in four easy-to-assemble components and an accessory bag.
• Upper Handle
• Clean Water Tank
• Carry Handle
Thanks for buying a BISSELL carpet cleaner!
We love to clean and we’re excited to share one of our innovative products with you. We want to make sure your carpet cleaner works as well as it does today for years to come, so this guide has tips on using (pages 7-12), maintaining (pages 13-17), and if there’s a problem, troubleshooting (page 18). In just a few simple assembly steps, you’ll be ready to deep clean. Flip to the Quick Start Guide on page 3 and let’s get started!
- Upper Handle
- 1 Screw attached to
- Base with Dirty Water Tank
- Clean Water Tank
- Carry Handle
- Trial Size BISSELL Formulas (3)
- Accessory bag & hose
- Tough Stain Tool
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool
- Nozzle Clean Out Tool
NOTE: Standard accessories may vary by model. To identify what should be included with your purchase, please refer to the “Carton Contents” list located on the carton top flap.
Getting to Know Your Deep Cleaner
To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock due to internal component damage, use only BISSELL cleaning fluids intended for use with the deep cleaner.
Keep plenty of genuine BISSELL formula on hand so you can clean whenever it fits your schedule.
Always use genuine BISSELL deep cleaning formulas. Non-BISSELL cleaning formulas may harm the machine and may void the guarantee.
2X* CONCENTRATED CLEANING FORMULAS
ONLY BISSELL Wash & Protect formulas protect from future stains with Scotchgard™ Protector.
Scotchgard™ is a trademark of 3M®.
*60 mL of 2X concentrated formula is equivalent to 120 mL of non-concentrated formula.
Tips Before Carpet Cleaning
• If cleaning an entire room, consider moving your furniture to another area.
• Remove loose dirt and impediments.
• Pre-treat stains with BISSELL PreTreat to improve performance on tough stains and ground-in dirt.
Filling Your Clean Water Tank:
2X Concentrated Formula
FORMULA FILLING INSTRUCTIONS
BISSELL 2X Concentrated Formulas
DEEP CLEAN MODE
Fill water to the Water Fill Line, then add 74 mL of formula.
EXPRESS CLEAN MODE
Fill water to the Water Fill Line, then add 37 mL of formula.
NOTE: Fill with hot (140°F/60°C MAX) tap water and add the appropriate BISSELL solution. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. DO NOT HEAT WATER OR TANK IN MICROWAVE. Do not substitute BISSELL Cleaning Formula with other household cleaning products.
NOTICE: Do not over wet carpet. Be careful not to run over loose objects or edges of area rugs. Stalling the brush may result in premature belt failure.
Always use genuine BISSELL deep cleaning formulas. Non-BISSELL cleaning solutions may harm the machine and may void the guarantee.
Cleaning Your Carpet
Deep Clean Mode:
- Press the spray trigger to apply solution while making 2 slow wet passes – 1 forward and 1 back.
- Release the trigger.
- Make 2 slow dry passes – 1 forward and 1 back, to suck up the dirty solution. (Do not hold down the trigger for this step.)
Express Clean Mode:
- Press the spray trigger to apply solution while making 2 wet passes – 1 forward and 1 back.
- Release the trigger.
- Make 2 dry passes – 1 forward, 1 back to suck up the dirty solution. (Do not hold down the trigger for this step.)
NOTE: In Express Clean Mode, the dirty tank will not get as full as when cleaning with Deep Clean Mode.
NOTICE: To prevent damage to Berber carpets, avoid repeated strokes in
the same area.
Bare Floor Cleaning*
Area Rug Cleaning
Important! Please check manufacturer’s tag before cleaning area rugs for any specialized cleaning instructions. We do not recommend deep cleaning delicate, silk, wool, antique or area rugs without a manufacturer’s tag.
Regularly clean your high-traffic area rugs in Express Clean Mode:
- Check the manufacturer’s tag.
- Select Express Clean Mode.
- When cleaning area rugs, place the rug on a sealed surface to test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Your cleaner should not be used on unsealed surfaces.
- Important: Keep the foot of the deep cleaner perpendicular to the rug’s edge with each cleaning pass to prevent damage.
Cleaning with Hose & Tool
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts. Brushroll continues to rotate when in the upright position.
- Brushroll continues to turn while product is turned on and handle is in upright position. To avoid damage to carpet, rugs, furniture and flooring, avoid tipping cleaner or setting it on furniture, fringed area rugs, or carpeted stairs during tool use.
- The brushroll remains on while cleaning with the hose and tool. Do not allow cleaner to sit in one location for an extended period of time, as damage to floor can result.
NOTE: If using the Deep Reach Tool (select models only) or Pet Stain Tool (select models only) be sure the needles of the tool are pressed down into the carpet so the spray gets into the carpet fibers.
Cleaning with CleanShot
Completely cover the stain with CleanShot® spray. Allow the stain to soak. To extract, maneuver the foot of the machine over the stain to brush and remove.
To View Full Manual or Download Full Manual Click bellow
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!