Bissell 2483 Series Sturdy Sweep Manual Sweeper User Guide
Assembly & Use
Fit the threaded handle sections together and screw tightly until secure. Screw the handle grip on the threaded end of the handle until secure (handle will no longer twist).
To use, simply push the sweeper. For best results, ensure that the front of the sweeper is facing forward while using.
To empty the dirt bins, hold the sweeper over a trash bin or bag and press the bottom of each dirt bin at the points indicated by the “PUSH” arrows.
For best performance keep brushes and bearings clean of hair, threads and other debris. The brush roll on this sweeper removes to allow for easier brush and bearing cleaning.
- Locate the front of the sweeper. Position the sweeper so that the front is top, and the grey end of the brush roll is on the right side.
- Locate the small tabs on both dirt bins and lift the tabs slightly and push outward so that they rest on the outside edge of the bumper. This will ensure that the dirt bins stay in place while removing the brush roll.
- Grip the left side of the brush roll and push the right end (grey end) inward while lifting the left side up and out.
- To replace the brush roll, match the right end of the brush roll (grey end) with the right side of the sweeper (ensure that the front of sweeper is top). Gripping the left side of the brush, fit the right end of the brush into place then fit the left end into place while pushing the right end inward until the brush is securely in place.
- Lift both dirt bins open slightly to release the tabs. The sweeper will not function properly if the tabs are not released before use.
Limited One-Year Warranty
If your BISSELL product should require service:
Contact BISSELL Consumer Care to locate a BISSELL Authorized Service Center in your area. If you need information about repairs or replacement parts, or if you have questions about your warranty, contact BISSELL Consumer Care.
BISSELL Consumer Care
Monday – Friday 8am – 10pm ET
Saturday 9am – 8pm ET
Sunday 10am – 7pm ET
Please do not return this product to the store.
Other maintenance or service not included in the manual should be performed by an authorized service representative.
For any questions or concerns, BISSELL is happy to be of service. Contact us directly at 1-800-263-2535.
©2019 BISSELL Homecare, Inc
BISSELL Canada Corporation
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 0B3
All rights reserved. Printed in China
Part Number 161-8676 11 /18
Visit our website at: www.BISSELL.ca