BISSELL 48F3E Big Green Upright Carpet Cleaner
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- Do not immerse.
- Use only on surfaces moistened by cleaning process.
- Always connect to a properly grounded outlet.
- See grounding instructions.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before conducting maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Do not leave machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not service machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, have it repaired at an authorized service center.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, pull cord around sharp corners or edges, run appliance over cord, or expose cord to heated surfaces.
- Unplug by grasping the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into appliance openings, use with blocked opening or restrict air flow.
- Do not expose hair, loose clothing, fingers, or other body parts to openings or moving parts.
- Do not pick up hot or burning objects.
- Do not pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) or use in the presence of explosive liquids or vapor.
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some mothproofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, gasoline, etc.).
- Do not modify the 3-prong grounded plug.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy.
- Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user guide.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Always install float before any wet pick-up operation.
- Use only cleaning products formulated by BISSELL® Commercial for use in this appliance to prevent internal component damage. See the cleaning fluid section of this guide.
- Keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, etc.
- Do not point attachment nozzle at people or animals
- Do not use without intake screen filter in place.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- Unplug before attaching the Upholstery Tool.
- Be extra careful when cleaning stairs.
- Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- If your appliance is fitted with a nonrewireable BS 1363 plug it must not be used unless a 13 amp (ASTA approved to BS 1362) fuse is fitted in the carrier contained in the plug. Spares may be obtained from your BISSELL supplier. If for any reason the plug is cut off, it must be disposed of, as it is an electric shock hazard should it be inserted into a 13 amp socket.
- CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS THIS MODEL IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- Plastic tanks are not dishwasher safe. Do not put tanks in dishwasher.
This guarantee only applies outside of the USA and Canada. It is provided by BISSELL® International Trading Company B.V. (“BISSELL”).
This guarantee is provided by BISSELL. It gives you specific rights. It is offered as an additional benefit to your rights under law. You also have other rights under law which may vary from country to country. You can find out about your legal rights and remedies by contacting your local consumer advice service. Nothing in this guarantee will replace or lessen any of your legal rights or remedies. If you need additional instruction regarding this guarantee or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact BISSELL Consumer Care or contact your local distributor.
This guarantee is given to the original purchaser of the product from new and is not transferable. You must be able to evidence the date of purchase in order to claim under this guarantee.
Limited 2 Year Guarantee
(from the date of purchase by original purchaser)
Subject to the *EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge, any defective or malfunctioning part or product. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging and evidence of the date of purchase be kept for the duration of the guarantee period in case the need arises within the period to claim on the guarantee. Keeping the original packaging will assist with any necessary re-packaging and transportation but is not a condition of the guarantee. If your product is replaced by BISSELL under this guarantee, the new item will benefit from the remainder of the term of this guarantee (calculated from the date of the original purchase). The period of this guarantee shall not be extended whether or not your product is repaired or replaced.
*EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS FROM THE TERMS OF THE GUARANTEE
This guarantee applies to products used for personal domestic use and not commercial or hire purposes. Consumable components such as filters, belts and mop pads, which must be replaced or serviced by the user from time to time, are not covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee does not apply to any defect arising from fair wear and tear. Damage or malfunction caused by the user or any third party whether as a result of accident, negligence, abuse, neglect, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide is not covered by this guarantee.
An unauthorized repair (or attempted repair) may void this guarantee whether or not damage has been caused by that repair/attempt.
Removing or tampering with the Product Rating Label on the product or rendering it illegible will void this guarantee.
Save as set out below BISSELL and its distributors are not liable for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product including without limitation loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of opportunity, distress, inconvenience, or disappointment. Save as set out below BISSELL’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product.
BISSELL does not exclude or limit in any way its liability for (a) death or personal injury caused
by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) or for any other matter which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
NOTE: Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of the date of purchase in the event of a guarantee claim. See guarantee for details.
If your BISSELL product should require service or to claim under our limited guarantee, please contact us online or by telephone:
UK Telephone: 0344-888-6644
Middle East and Africa Telephone: +97148818597
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL 48F3E Big Green Upright Carpet Cleaner [pdf] Instructions|
48F3E, Big Green Upright Carpet Cleaner, 48F3E Big Green Upright Carpet Cleaner, Upright Carpet Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner, Cleaner