CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANER
48F3E Big Green Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
|Read the operator’s manual.|
|Risk of fire.|
|Risk of electric shock.|
|For indoor use only.|
|Use only BISSELL® cleaning formulas intended for use with this machine.|
|Disconnect power before servicing.|
|Risk of an automatic start-up.|
|Use warm water, temperature up to 60°C.|
|Check the manufacturer’s tag before cleaning the textile. “W” on the tag as shown means you can use your cleaner.|
|Do not freeze.|
|Hearing protection is required, sound the pressure level is above 80 dB(A).|
|No lift point.|
|Lift up to fold handle for storage.|
|This symbol on the product and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste. For proper treatment, recovery, and recycling, please take this product to designated collection points.
Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest designated collection point.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY:
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- The floor is slippery when wet.
- If the supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- The liquid must not be directed towards equipment containing electrical components.
- Batteries are recharged for the timer inside the appliance. The appliance is supplied directly from the supply mains, the battery charging circuitry is incorporated within the appliance. Charging is automatic.
- Do not immerse.
- Use only on surfaces moistened by the cleaning process.
- Always connect to a properly grounded outlet.
- See grounding instructions.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before conducting maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Do not leave the machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not service the machine when it is plugged in.
- Do not use a damaged cord or plug.
- If the appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, have it repaired at an authorized service center.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, pull cord around sharp corners or edges, run appliance over the cord, or expose cord to heated surfaces.
- Unplug by grasping the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle the plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into appliance openings, use with blocked opening or restrict airflow.
- Do not expose hair, loose clothing, fingers, or other body parts to openings or moving parts.
- Do not pick up hot or burning objects.
- Do not pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.) or use them in the presence of explosive liquids or vapor.
- Do not use appliances in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some mothproofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, gasoline, etc.).
- Do not modify the 3-prong grounded plug.
- Do not allow it to be used as a toy.
- Do not use it for any purpose other than described in this user guide.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Use only the manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Always install float before any wet pick-up operation.
- Use only the type and amount of liquids specified under the operations section of this guide.
- Keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, etc.
- Do not point the attachment nozzle at people or animals
- Do not use without an intake screen filter in place.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- Unplug before attaching the Upholstery Tool.
- Be extra careful when cleaning stairs.
- Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- If your appliance is fitted with a nonrewireable BS 1363 plug it must not be used unless a 13 amp (ASTA approved to BS 1362) fuse is fitted in the carrier contained in the plug. Spares may be obtained from your BISSELL supplier. If for any reason the plug is cut off, it must be disposed of, as it is an electric shock hazard should it be inserted into a 13 amp socket.
- CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR OPERATION ON A 220-240 VOLT A.C. 50-60 HZ POWER SUPPLY ONLY.
THIS MODEL IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- Plastic tanks are not dishwasher safe. Do not put tanks in the dishwasher.
This limited warranty only applies outside of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and mainland China. It is provided by BISSELL International Trading Company B.V. (“BISSELL”) and gives you specific rights. It is offered as an additional benefit to your other rights under your local laws, which may vary from country to country. You can find out about your legal rights and remedies by contacting your local consumer advice service. Nothing in this warranty will replace or lessen any of your legal rights or remedies. If you need additional instruction regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact BISSELL Consumer Care or contact your local distributor.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
For two years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, subject to the EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS* identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge, any defective or malfunctioning part or product.
BISSELL recommends that the original packaging and original proof of purchase with the date of purchase and country where purchased be kept for the duration of the warranty period in case you want to redeem the warranty during the warranty period. Keeping the original packaging will assist with any necessary re-packaging and transportation but is not a condition of the warranty.
If your product is replaced by BISSELL under this warranty, then the new item will benefit from the remainder of the term of this warranty (calculated from the date of the original purchase). The period of this warranty shall not be extended whether or not your product is repaired or replaced.
*Exceptions and Exclusions from the Terms of the Warranty
This warranty applies to products used for personal domestic use and not commercial or hire purposes. Consumable components and attachments such as filters, belts, shells, water tanks, scraping strips, brushes, and mop pads, which must be replaced or serviced by the user from time to time, are not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from fair wear and tear, including but not limited to the battery discharging time shortening due to aging or use. Damage or malfunction caused by the user or any third party whether as a result of accident, negligence, abuse, neglect, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide is not covered by this warranty. An unauthorized repair (or attempted repair) may void this warranty whether or not damage has been caused by that repair/attempt. Removing or tampering with the Product Rating Label on the product or rendering it illegible will void this warranty.
Except as set out below, BISSELL and its distributors are not liable for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product including without limitation loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of opportunity, distress, inconvenience, or disappointment. Except as set out below, BISSELL’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product.
BISSELL does not exclude or limit in any way its liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) or for any other matter which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
- If your BISSELL product should require service or to claim under our limited warranty, please visit global.BISSELL.com.
- Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of the date of purchase and where it was purchased in the event of a warranty claim. See warranty for details.
- Please note that using your BISSELL machine outside of its country of original purchase and/or use with a power converter may damage your BISSELL machine and damage caused by mismatched power voltage will not be covered by your warranty.
- Please note that putting vinegar, bleach, dish soap, detergent, homemade soap, and other non-BISSELL products in your BISSELL machine may damage your BISSELL machine. Damage caused by using non-BISSELL products in your machine will not be covered by your warranty.
Wash & Remove, Wash & Protect Wash & Refresh, and Oxygen Boost
©2022 BISSELL Inc. All rights reserved.
Part Number 1633693 07/22 RevB
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL 48F3E Big Green Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner [pdf] User Guide|
48F3E, Big Green Carpet Upholstery Cleaner, 48F3E Big Green Carpet Upholstery Cleaner, Big Green, Carpet, Upholstery Cleaner, Cleaner