BISSELL 3175N Icon Turbo 25V Vacuum Cleaner
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Use only as described in this user guide.
- Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water; do not attempt to operate it and have it repaired at an authorised service center.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as petroleum, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapours given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapours.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- do not use without filters in place.
- Do not use on wet surfaces. Do not expose to rain. Store indoors.
- If the charger supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in a fire.
- The battery is to be disposed of safely.
- This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from
the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, additionally seek medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
- Recharge only with the charger specified by the manufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Unplug charger from electrical socket when not in use, before cleaning, maintaining or servicing the appliance, and if your appliance has an accessory tool with a moving brush, before connecting or disconnecting the tool.
- The battery must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped.
- Do not use with damaged cable or charger. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery.
- This appliance must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
- Battery pack and charger base output terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used batteries promptly.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- Do not pull or carry charger by cable, use cable as a handle, close door on cable, or pull cable around sharp edges or corners.
- Keep charger cable away from heated surfaces.
- To unplug, grasp the charger plug, not the cable.
- Do not handle charger plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not charge the appliance outdoors.
- Do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 60°C, or incinerate.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control.
- Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the OFF-position before picking up or carrying the appliance. Carrying the appliance with your finger on the switch or energising appliance that have the switch on invites accidents.
- Do not use appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not expose appliance to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 130°C may cause explosion.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
- Keep the temperature range of between 4-30°C when charging battery, storing appliance or during use.
- Do not use the appliance during charging.
- Do not immerse in water for cleaning.
This guarantee only applies outside of the USA and Canada. It is provided by BISSELL® International Trading Company B.V. (“BISSELL”). This guarantee is provided by BISSELL. It gives you specific rights. It is offered as an additional benefit to your rights under law. You also have other rights under law which may vary from country to country. You can find out about your legal rights and remedies by contacting your local consumer advice service. Nothing in this guarantee will replace or lessen any of your legal rights or remedies. If you need additional instruction regarding this guarantee or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact BISSELL Consumer Care or contact your local distributor.This guarantee is given to the original purchaser of the product from new and is not transferable. You must be able to evidence the date of purchase in order to claim under this guarantee. It may be necessary to obtain some of your personal information, such as a mailing
Limited 2 Year Guarantee (from the date of purchase by original purchaser)
Subject to the *EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge, any defective or malfunctioning part or product. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging and evidence of the date of purchase be kept for the duration of the guarantee period in case the need arises within the period to claim on the guarantee. Keeping the original packaging will assist with any necessary re-packaging and transportation but is not a condition of the guarantee. If your product is replaced by BISSELL under this guarantee, the new item will benefit from the remainder of the term of this guarantee (calculated from the date of the original purchase). The period of this guarantee shall not be extended whether or not your product is repaired or replaced.
EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS FROM THE TERMS OF THE GUARANTEE
This guarantee applies to products used for personal domestic use and not commercial or hire purposes. Consumable components such as filters, belts and mop pads, which must be replaced or serviced by the user from time to time, are not covered by this guarantee. This guarantee does not apply to any defect arising from fair wear and tear. Damage or malfunction caused by the user or any third party whether as a result of accident, negligence, abuse, neglect, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide is not covered by this guarantee. An unauthorised repair (or attempted repair) may void this guarantee whether or not damage has been caused by that repair/attempt. Removing or tampering with the Product Rating Label on the product or rendering it illegible will void this guarantee. Save as set out below BISSELL and its distributors are not liable for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product including without limitation loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of opportunity, distress, inconvenience, or disappointment. Save as set out below BISSELL’s liability will not exceed the purchase price of the product. BISSELL does not exclude or limit in any way its liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) or for any other matter which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
NOTE: Please keep your original sales receipt. It provides proof of the date of purchase in the event of a guarantee claim. See guarantee for details.
If your BISSELL product should require service or to claim under our limited guarantee, please visit global.BISSELL.com.
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL 3175N Icon Turbo 25V Vacuum Cleaner [pdf] Instruction Manual|
3175N, Icon Turbo 25V Vacuum Cleaner, 3175N Icon Turbo 25V Vacuum Cleaner