ICONPET™ TURBO CORDLESS VACUUM
Go online for a comprehensive walkthrough of your new purchase!
This guide has everything you need to get ready for first use, including setting up, using, and maintaining your machine, but online you’ll find additional resources like tips and
troubleshooting, videos, product registration, parts, and more. Go to global.BISSELL.com.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY:
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Use only as described in this user guide.
- Use only the manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- If the appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water; do not attempt to operate it and have it repaired at an authorized service center.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not use it to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as petroleum, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
- Do not use the appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other
explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filters in place.
- Do not use on wet surfaces. Do not expose to rain. Store indoors.
- If the charger supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in a fire.
- The battery is to be disposed of safely.
- This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts the eyes, additionally seek
medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
- Recharge only with the charger specified by the manufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Unplug the charger from the electrical socket when not in use, before cleaning, maintaining, or servicing the appliance, and if your appliance has an accessory tool with a moving brush, before connecting or disconnecting the tool.
- The battery must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped.
- Do not use a damaged cord or charger. If the appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service
- The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery.
- This appliance must only be supplied at safety extra-low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
- The battery pack and charger base output terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used batteries promptly.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- Do not pull or carry charger by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
- Keep charger cord away from heated surfaces.
- To unplug, grasp the charger plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle charger plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not charge the appliance outdoors.
- Do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 60°C, or incinerate.
- Never put batteries in your mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control.
- Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the OFF position before picking up or carrying the appliance. Carrying the appliance with your finger on the switch or energizing appliance that have the switch on invites accidents.
- Do not use an appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury.
- Do not expose the appliance to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or
temperature above 130°C may cause an explosion.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at
temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
- Keep the temperature range between 4-30°C when charging the battery, storing the appliance, or during use.
- Do not use the appliance during charging.
- Do not immerse in water for cleaning.
- Use only with charger provided by manufacturer SIL, Model SSC-320110AU.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS. FOR OPERATION ON A 220-240 VOLT A.C. 50-60 HZ POWER SUPPLY ONLY.
THIS MODEL IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
|Read operator’s manual.|
|Risk of fire.|
||Risk of electric shock.|
|For indoor use only.|
|Do not expose to rain.|
|Do not use on wet surfaces.|
|Protection against moving parts.|
|Risk of an automatic start-up.|
|Always turn the unit OFF prior to charging.|
|Detachable power supply unit.|
|Class II equipment.|
|Allow parts to dry.|
|This symbol means to recycle. Do not mix batteries with general household waste. Recycle used batteries at your nearest recycling center.|
|This symbol on the product and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste. For proper treatment, recovery, and recycling, please take this product to designated collection points. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest designated collection point.|
We’re so happy you chose ICONPET™ Turbo Cordless vacuum. We put this guide together to help you set up, use and maintain your cordless vacuum. We’ve also included some tips we think will come in handy when you first start using your cordless vacuum, so let’s get started! For a comprehensive walkthrough of your product, go to
What’s in the Box?
Standard accessories may vary by model. To identify what should be included with your purchase, please refer to the “Carton Contents” list located on the underside of the insert inside the carton.
Getting to Know Your Vacuum
For additional support videos and information about your vacuum, visit global.BISSELL.com.
- Hand Vacuum Assembly
- Cleaning Mode Button
- Power Button
- Tank Release Button
- Dirt Tank
- Hand Vacuum Release Button
- Extension Wand
- Foot Release Button
- Parking Brake
- Tangle-Free Brush Roll
- Motorized Floor Cleaning Foot
- LED Headlights
- Charging Port
- Post-Motor Filter
- Foot Hose
⏩Go to global.BISSELL.com for assembly videos.
|1. Connect the extension wand to the motorized floor cleaning foot. The two will “click” into
|2. Connect the hand vacuum to the extension wand. The two will “click” into place.||3. Charge your stick vacuum before first use. Refer to page 6 for instructions.|
Installing the Wall Storage & Charging Station
Go to global.BISSELL.com for more tips and video instructions on installing the Wall Storage & Charging Station.
Install the Wall Storage & Charging Station near a wall outlet and at least 1.2 meters from the ground.
|1. Lift the cover of the mount and position it using the included bubble level.||2. Insert two screws to secure to the wall.||3. Insert the tool holders into the side of the Wall Storage & Charging Station.|
|4. Pull the power cable clip away from the mount.||5. Insert the charging cable and secure it with the clip.||6. Plug the power adapter into the wall. Place the machine on the mount. Refer to page 6 for
Charging the Battery
⏩Go to global.BISSELL.com for additional how-to videos.
Before first use, make sure to fully charge your stick vacuum for 4 hours to get a full charge. You can plug the charger directly into the hand vacuum or into the Wall Storage & Charging Station.
Charging with the Hand Vacuum
|1. Plug the battery charger into the wall.||2. Plug the charger into the charging port on the back of the hand vacuum.||3. Let the hand vacuum charge for 4 hours or until all three sections of the battery charge icon are illuminated.|
Charging with the Wall Storage & Charging Station
|1. Follow instructions on page 5 for installing the Wall Storage & Charging Station. Once installed, hang the machine onto the mount.||2. Let the vacuum charge for 4 hours or until all three sections of the battery charge icon are illuminated.|
Using the Vacuum
Looking for more guidance? Go to global.BISSELL.com for tips and 24-7 support while cleaning.
ICONpet™ Turbo can be used as a stick vacuum, hand vacuum, or for extended reach with a hand vacuum + wand.
|1. Press the power button to begin cleaning and to turn OFF the machine when finished.||2. Press the cleaning mode button to toggle between the three settings.
•• High For cleaning carpet and area rugs. This mode balances
power and run time. This is the default mode when the vacuum
is turned ON. Run time: Up to 20 minutes.
••• Turbo For maximum suction. This mode is active for 5 minutes and then will default back to high power mode. Run time: Up to 7 minutes.
• Standard For hard floors. Offers the quietest sound.
Run time: Up to 50 minutes.
Note: If your vacuum is difficult to push on carpet or is shutting
OFF abruptly, try reducing the power setting.
Note: All batteries differ when it comes to run time and power production. The cleaning mode you choose and the surfaces you vacuum (long, thick carpet uses more power than short, low pile carpet) affect run time and power produced. To better preserve run time and overall battery life, use the power mode best suited to your cleaning task and only use TURBO mode when you need an additional boost of suction power.
Using the Parking Brake
⏩ Go to global.BISSELL.com for additional how-to videos.
The parking brake helps prevent the wheels from sliding when the machine is leaning against a wall.
|1. To lock the wheels, push the brake away from the brush roll.||2. Lean the machine against a wall for temporary storage.||3. To disengage, pull the brake toward the brush roll.|
WARNING Do not use your vacuum until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
Attaching Tools for Hand Vac Use
Go to global.BISSELL.com for tips on above-floor cleaning tools.
Clean stairs or furniture easily with the tools provided. Pair your desired tool with the hand vacuum or extension wand.
|1. Press the release button to disconnect the hand vacuum from the extension wand.||2. Attach your chosen tool.||3. Use the tool to clean furniture, stairs or other
surfaces in your home.
Emptying the Dirt Tank
More of a video person? Go to global.BISSELL.com for additional how-to videos.
|1. Turn OFF your machine. Remove the dirt tank by sliding the latch on the front.||2. Grab the top of the tank and pull up. This will activate a wiping feature to remove debris from the mesh filter screen.||3. Remove the separator from the tank and tap on the side of the trash bin.|
|4. Dump dirt from the tank into the trash bin.||5. Slide the separator back into the tank, ensuring the notch is seated into the tank correctly.||6. Guide the notched-out area on the bottom of the tank onto the hook on the hand vacuum. Push into place.|
Removing the Brush Roll
Go to global.BISSELL.com for a full list of maintenance and troubleshooting support.
|1. Turn the machine OFF and press the foot release button disconnects the motorized floor cleaning foot from the extension wand.||2. Remove the soleplate from the bottom of the foot by unscrewing the seven screws with a Phillips-head screwdriver.||3. Pull the brush roll straight up and out of the chamber to remove it. To reinsert, push the brush roll straight down into the chamber with the flat side of the brush roll against the flat side of the chamber wall.|
Before using your vacuum, make sure that the dirt tank is in the locked position and that all filters, both pre-and post-motor filters, are in place. DO NOT operate your vacuum without these filters.
Cleaning & Replacing the Filters
Go to global.BISSELL.com for tips on maintaining and replacing your vacuum filters.
For best cleaning performance, always clean your pre-motor filter after each use.
1. Turn OFF the machine and remove the dirt tank from the hand vacuum.
2. Pull the filter from the top of the tank. Remove the filter from the filter frame housing. Tap the filter against the side of a trash bin to remove dust and debris.
3. Rinse under warm water and squeeze to remove dirt. Lay out for 24 hours, until completely dry. Replace the filter into the frame with the tag side down (touching the frame) before use.
|1. Turn OFF the machine and press the latch on the back of the hand vacuum.||
2. Remove the post-motor filter from the vacuum.
3. If there’s debris on the filter, tap it in a trash bin and rinse it under warm water. Let dry for at least 24 hours before putting it back in the vacuum and replacing the filter cover.
» Do not use your vacuum until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
» Before using your vacuum, make sure that the dirt tank is in the locked position and that all filters, both pre-and post-motor filters, are in place. DO NOT operate your vacuum without these filters.
For additional help with your vacuum visit global.BISSELL.com.
This guide has everything you need to get ready for first use, including setting up, using, and maintaining your machine, but online you’ll find additional resources like tips and troubleshooting, videos, product registration, parts, and more.
Vacuum won’t pick up dirt
|Filters are dirty.||Remove and rinse pre-motor filters. Let dry for 24 hours before reinstalling. Remove and dust off the post-motor filter.|
|There is a clog in the vacuum.||Remove the foot and extension wand from the hand vacuum. Check for clogs in each of these sections. Clear clogs before reassembling.|
|Dirt tank is not seated correctly.||Remove the tank and reseat properly.|
Dirt is escaping from the vacuum
|Dirt tank is full.||Empty the tank.|
|Filters are missing or dirty.||Check to see if the pre-and post-motor filters are in place. Clean if necessary.|
|There is a clog in the vacuum.||Remove the foot and extension wand from the hand vacuum. Check for clogs in each of these sections. Clear clogs before reassembling.|
Vacuum won’t charge
|Wrong charger is being used.||Use only the charger that comes with the machine.|
|Charger is not plugged into the machine properly.||Remove the charger and reinstall it into the hand vacuum.|
|Cause: Suction motor fault. Remedy: Turn the machine OFF. Check and clean filters. Check and clean the machine of clogs. If the problem persists, contact Consumer Care.||Cause: Brush roll stall. Remedy: Turn the machine OFF. Check and clean the brush roll of any clogs. Brush roll can be removed for thorough cleaning (page 9). Turn the machine ON.|
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, in addition to rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. If you need additional instruction regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact your local BISSELL® Consumer Care on the details set out below.
BISSELL® Two-Year Warranty
Subject to the *conditions identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to products used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental services. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable component such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide. BISSELL
recommends that the original packaging be kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such a need arises within the warranty period that the item needs repacking and transportation.
*Conditions of Warranty
Subject to whether such loss is reasonably foreseeable, BISSELL and its in-country distributors are not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product.
This warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies under the law. Nothing in this warranty excludes, limits, or modifies any liability of BISSELL which is imposed by law, or limits or modifies any remedy available to the consumer which is granted by law. To make a claim under this warranty contact BISSELL Australia PTY LTD (details below). Contact BISSELL prior to returning any goods. Where agreed, BISSELL will reimburse reasonable postage/handling costs (if any) for returning goods to BISSELL. To claim
expenses incurred in making a claim under this warranty please provide BISSELL with a copy of the receipt of the expenses by email or post.
For Australian Consumers Only: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Telephone: 1300 247 735
Telephone: 0800 247 735
NOTICE Disconnecting the battery will destroy the appliance and invalidate the warranty.
But wait, there’s more!
Join us online for a complete guide to your new product, including troubleshooting, parts, and more. Go to global.BISSELL.com.
©2021 BISSELL Inc. All rights reserved.
Part Number 1625471 06/21 RevA
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL 3175F Turbo Cordless Vacuum [pdf] User Guide|
3175F Turbo Cordless Vacuum, 3175F, Turbo Cordless Vacuum