3002F Air Purifier
3002F Air Purifier
Welcome to BISSELL®
|Read operator’s manual.|
|Risk of fire.|
|Risk of electric shock.|
|For indoor use only.|
|Disconnect power before servicing.|
|Power ON / Stand-by Switch|
|This symbol on the product and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should
not be mixed with general household waste. For proper treatment, recovery and recycling, please take this product to designated collection points. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest designated collection point.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should be observed, including the following:
WARNING TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The plug must be removed from the electrical outlet before cleaning or maintaining the appliance, and if your appliance has an accessory tool with a moving brush, before connecting or disconnecting the tool.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts of the appliance and its accessories.
- Plastic film can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
- Use only as described in this user guide.
- If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water; do not attempt to operate it and have it repaired at an authorised service center.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Do not use appliance in an enclosed space filled with vapours given off by oil-based paint, paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapours.
- Use indoors only.
- Unplug from electrical outlet when not in use, before cleaning, maintaining or servicing the appliance.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with rugs. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic areas so it will not be tripped over.
- Do not use the appliance with any dimmer switch or solid state speed control device.
- WARNING: Not suitable for use with solid-state speed controls.
- Do not carry the appliance when in use. » Do not use the appliance near water or in a damp or wet location.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- A hazard may occur if the appliance runs over the supply cord.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not leave appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Turn OFF all controls before unplugging.
- The appliance has to be unplugged after use and before carrying out user maintenance on the appliance.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS. FOR OPERATION ON A 220-240 VOLT A.C. 50-60 HZ POWER SUPPLY ONLY.
THIS MODEL IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
- Keep appliance on a level surface.
- Do not turn ON your appliance until you are familiar with all instructions and operating procedures.
Your air purifier comes with two filters sealed in plastic bags. Remove the plastic bags before using your air purifier.
|1||Remove the fabric front panel and the two filters.|
|2||Remove the filters from the plastic bags.
Plastic film can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children.
|3||Reinstall the filters with the tabs facing outward, starting with the carbon filter.|
|4||Reinstall the fabric front panel. Plug into outlet.|
|5||Press the power button to turn the machine ON. The three-digit number on the front of the display is a realtime reading of your indoor air quality. See page 7 for more information.|
|6||Select your fan speed. Your air purifier has 5 different fan speeds ranging from low to high. It also has an auto mode which can be selected by turning the control dial counter-clockwise until the display shows an “A”.|
When set to Auto Mode, BISSELL® air320 uses its CirQulate® System to provide optimum filtration based on your home’s indoor air quality.
CirQulate uses air320’s PM 2.5 sensor to measure microscopic particles like dust, pollen and even smoke.
Then, CirQulate’s Digital Air Quality Feedback Display provides both a numerical and coloured indication of your home’s indoor air quality in real-time, making your once invisible concerns, visible.
Replacing the Filters
Filter life varies based on run time and existing air conditions. It is recommended to replace both the HEPA and activated carbon filters once every six months. It is also recommended to occasionally vacuum the fabric front panel to remove dust.
|1. If your digital display is showing F-1 and/or F-2, this means that either one or both of your filters needs to be replaced.
F-1: HEPA filter
F-2: Carbon filter
F-1 and F-2: Both filters
|2. Replace the filters following
steps 1-4 on page 6.
|3. After replacing your filter(s), press and hold down the power button for 3 seconds to
reset the filter(s). Once reset, your air320 will beep and the F-1 and/or F-2 will no longer
show on the digital display.
Note: The source of electrical supply is to be disconnected prior to the beginning of any such servicing or cleaning operation.
Cleaning the Particulate Sensors
For accurate air quality display readings, the sensor and sensor screen should be thoroughly cleaned once every 3 months.
Note: If air320 remains at a high air quality reading for a long period of time, please see our ‘Filter and Sensor Maintenance’ video on global.BISSELL.com for more detailed cleaning instructions.
|1. Press the tab on the sensor
cover and pull open.
|2. Remove the sensor screen.||3. Gently clean the screen and the particulate sensor with a cotton swab.||4. Reinstall the sensor screen and cover.|
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, in addition to rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. If you need additional instruction regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact your local BISSELL® Consumer Care on the details set out below.
BISSELL® Two-Year Warranty
Subject to the *conditions identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new, refurbished, lightly used, or remanufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due
to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging be kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs repacking and transportation.
*Conditions of Warranty
Subject to whether such loss is reasonably foreseeable, BISSELL and its in-country distributors are not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product.
This warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies under law. Nothing in this warranty excludes, limits or modifies any liability of BISSELL which is imposed by law, or limits or modifies any remedy available to the consumer which is granted by law. To make a claim under this warranty contact BISSELL Australia PTY LTD (details below). Contact BISSELL prior to returning any goods. Where agreed, BISSELL will reimburse reasonable postage / handling costs (if any) for returning goods to BISSELL. To claim expenses incurred in making a claim under this warranty please provide BISSELL with a copy of the receipt of the expenses by email or post.
For Australian Consumers Only: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer Care Australia
Telephone: 1300 247 735
Telephone: 0800 247 735
But wait, there’s more!
Join us online for a complete guide to your new product, including
troubleshooting, parts and more. Go to global.BISSELL.com.©2021 BISSELL Inc. All rights reserved. Part Number 1627325 05/21
Documents / Resources
|BISSELL 3002F Air Purifier [pdf] Instruction Manual|
3002F, Air Purifier, 3002F Air Purifier
- BISSELL Outlet Store Australia – Bissell Australia
- BISSELL Outlet Store New Zealand – Bissell NZ