beurer Lighted Vanity Mirror Instructions
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
If the instruction manual is damaged or if you no longer have the instruction manual in your possession, please contact customer service. Please see warranty for service contact.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing one of our products. Our name stands for high-quality, thoroughly tested products for application in the areas of heating, weight management, blood pressure, body temperature, pulse, gentle therapy, massage, and beauty.
Register your product today to receive further benefits:
- added protection for your purchase.
- health and wellness tips.
- new product information.
- continual outstanding customer service and support.
Visit www.registerbeurer.com or contact customer service at 1-800-536-0366.
Please read these instructions for use carefully and keep them for later use.
Make them accessible to other users and observe the information they contain.
With kind regards,
Your Beurer Team
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTES
Signs and symbols
Whenever used, the following signs identify safety and property damage messages and designate a level of hazard or seriousness.
READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS ENTIRE MANUAL INCLUDING THE SAFETY SECTION AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS TO AVOID HAZARDOUS SITUATIONS AND TO USE THIS PRODUCT CORRECTLY.
WARNING: WARNING indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
CAUTION: CAUTION indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor or moderate injury.
To reduce the risk of personal injury or product/property damage:
- The device is intended solely for the purpose described in these operating instructions. The manufacturer is not liable for damage occurring as a result of inappropriate or careless use.
- This device is intended for household use only.
- This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities and/or by persons lacking the required understanding of the equipment and how it is used, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety or they are given instructions on how to use the device.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not use the device as a toy.
- Children must not play with the device.
- Keep children away from the packaging materials.
- Always supervise children when they use this device.
- Repairs to electrical appliances must only be carried out by qualified persons. Incorrect repairs can lead to considerable danger for the user. For repairs, contact customer service.
- Only use the device in accordance with these operating instructions.
- Never leave the device unsupervised, particularly if children are around.
- Never use the device under covers, such as blankets or pillows. Risk of fire.
- Never use the device in the vicinity of gasoline or other flammable materials.
- Use the device only in dry indoor rooms.
- Make sure that the device does not come into contact with water or other liquids.
- Never try to retrieve the device if it falls into water.
- Before use, make sure that the device and accessories do not show any visible signs of damage. If in doubt, discontinue use and contact customer service.
- Do not open the case.
- Keep the device away from pointed or sharp objects.
- Keep the device away direct sunlight. Risk of fire.
- Do not use the device if it has been dropped or otherwise damaged.
- Switch the device off after every use and before every cleaning.
Battery Handling Safety Precautions
- If your skin or eyes come into contact with battery fluid, rinse the affected areas with water and seek medical assistance.
- Choking hazard! Small children may swallow and choke on batteries. Store batteries out of the reach of small children.
- If a battery has leaked, put on protective gloves and clean the battery compartment with a drycloth.
- Protect batteries from excessive heat.
- Risk of explosion! Do not throw batteries into a fire.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- Be sure to follow the correct polarity when installing the batteries. Reversed batteries may cause damage to the device.
- Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g. Alkaline and Carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries) or old batteries with fresh ones. Always replace batteries as a simultaneous set.
- If the batteries in the device are depleted or the device will not be used for a long period of time, remove the batteries to prevent damage or injury from possible battery leakage.
- Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged; they can overheat and rupture (follow battery manufacturer’s directions).
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire, batteries may explode or leak.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove discharged batteries from the product and dispose/recycle in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets. Batteries may be harmful if swallowed. Should a child or pet swallow a battery, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Protect batteries from excessive heat.
- Do not recharge or short circuit batteries.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Do not disassemble, split or crush the batteries.
- BS 49 Lighted Vanity Mirror
- 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
This lighted mirror has one standard mirror side and the other with 5x magnification. Simply flip over from one side to the other as needed.
- Remove the Battery Compartment Cover and insert three “AAA” size alkaline batteries (included) following the polarity markings inside the compartment. Replace cover.
- Place the device on a flat, smooth, stable surface.
- To activate the ring light, press the Power Button. Press the button again to shut off.
Care, Maintenance and Disposal
- Shut the device off before cleaning.
- Clean the device with a soft damp cloth then wipe dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Only clean the device as instructed. Always keep liquids from entering the device or accessories.
- Do not use the device until it is completely dry.
- Do not clean the device in the dishwasher.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning agents or stiff brushes.
Observe the local regulations for material disposal. Dispose of the device in accordance with local regulations. If you have any questions, please contact the local authorities responsible for waste disposal.
3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
|Diameter of mirror surface:||
approx. 4.3 in (11 cm)
6.4 x 3.6 x 7.5 in (16.3 x 9.2 x 19 cm)
approx. 12.3 oz (348 g) (without batteries)
Limited Lifetime Warranty For Original Purchaser
Your Beurer Lighted Vanity Mirror, model BS 49, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product under normal conditions of intended use and service. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and does not extend to retailers or subsequent owners.
We will, at our option, repair or replace the Beurer Lighted Vanity Mirror, model BS 49, without additional charge, for any part or parts covered by these written warranties. No refunds will be given. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under this written warranty. If replacement parts for defective materials are not available, Beurer reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
For warranty service contact our customer service department at 1-800-536-0366 or at [email protected] to provide a description of the problem. If the problem is deemed to be within the scope of the limited lifetime warranty, you will be asked to mail the product at your costs in its original package with proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number. If the problem is not deemed to be within the scope of the limited lifetime warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair respectively replacement and return shipping fee.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; misapplication; lack of reasonable care with respect to the product; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; old worn batteries; normal wear; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part as a result of failure to comply with instructions for use or to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transit damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Beurer. This warranty is void if the product is ever used in a commercial or business environment. The maximum liability of Beurer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price actually paid by the customer for the product covered by the warranty, as confirmed by proof of purchase, regardless of the amount of any other direct or indirect damage suffered by the customer.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS APPLICABLE WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BEURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Beurer does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer or remote purchaser, to obligate Beurer in any way beyond the terms set forth herein.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate in connection with any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior explicitly written consent of Beurer.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.beurer.com
Beurer North America LP
1 Oakwood Boulevard, Suite 255
Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Questions or comments? Call our US-based customer service toll free at 1-800-536-0366.
Lighted Vanity Mirror, BS 49