bluetooth 5.1 TWS Earbuds True Wireless Earphone
- PRODUCT NAME: TWS Earphone
- BRAND: INSMA
- MODEL: M18
- SIZE: 85x57x32mm / 3.34”x2.24”x1.25′
- COLOR: Black
- MATERIAL: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- EARPHONES CHARGING TIME: 1-2 Hours
- MUSIC TIME: About 180 Hours (with charging case)
- CALL TIME: About 220 Hours (with charging case)
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: V5.1
It has an LED power display, which clearly shows the battery level. It has Bluetooth 5.1 wireless connection, which is faster and consumes less power with a Built-in large capacity battery with long life, which can also be used to charge your phone. It has a more convenient touch operation with IPX7 Waterproof, therefore no sweating is an issue.
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE
- Disconnect your Bluetooth from your device and turn it off.
- Your Bluetooth headphones should be reset.
- Continuously press the On and Off Button two times. Your language will be reset to English and you will be notified.
HOW TO CONNECT BOTH EARBUDS AT THE SAME TIME
The two Bluetooth headsets must be paired at the same time; otherwise, only one will pair.
- Push both buttons until a blue flashing light appears (don’t stop pressing when alternating blue/red lights appear).
- Open Bluetooth on your phone and search for tws-k2, then select one of them to pair.
HOW TO SETUP ON ANDROID
Pull down the shade from the top of your Android device and long-press the Bluetooth symbol. It will immediately take you to the Bluetooth menu, where you may switch it on and then search for devices. Select the headphones you want to pair by tapping their name.
HOW TO RESET
- Remove the headset from your phone’s associated devices list.
- After you’ve removed everything, turn your phone off and on again. This clears the Bluetooth stack in the phone’s Bluetooth software.
- Re-pair your phone with the headset.
HOW TO INSTALL ON ANDROID
- Press and hold the Pair button on the bottom of the charging case for 5 seconds while your earbuds are in it.
- Tap Connect in the notification that comes for your Surface Earbuds on your Android, then Set up > Done.
HOW TO PERFORM FACTORY RESET
- Select Settings. Select General Administration.
- Reset the device.
- Reset the factory data.
- RESET the device.
- Select DELETE ALL. Please be patient as the phone will need to be reset.
- 1 Go to Apps > Settings > Reset and Backup.
- 2 Reset Device > Erase Everything > Factory data reset
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to tell if your Bluetooth earphones are completely charged?
When the battery is charging, the indicator light will turn on. The light may take up to one minute to turn on. 3. The indicator light will turn off when the headset’s battery is fully charged (approximately 2-3 hours).
- How do I convert my Chinese earbuds to English?
Put one earbud in each ear and turn it on. 3. After you hear the first earbud “talk,” wait for the second one to “speak,” then double-click it and it will say “English.” Both of these documents should now be in English.
- What is the best way to see if my earbuds are charging?
The light indicates the charge status of your AirPods if they are in your case and the lid is open. The light indicates the status of your case when your AirPods aren’t in it. Green indicates that the battery is completely charged, while amber indicates that less than one full charge remains.
- How long does it take to charge earbuds?
The earphones take around 2 hours to fully charge. If the battery is low, charging it in the charging case for 10 to 20 minutes can give you an extra hour of use. Connect the charging case to a USB power source or an approved wall charger.
- How long does it take to charge Bluetooth earbuds?
Bluetooth headphones have 22-hour battery life and take two to three hours to fully charge. The average Bluetooth earphone charges between one and a half to two hours. The earphones have a battery life of 5 hours and the charging case has a battery life of 24 hours.
- Why are my Bluetooth earbuds only working on one side?
Depending on your audio settings, headphones may only play in one ear. Check your audio properties to make sure the mono option is disabled. Also, make sure that the voice levels on both earphones are equal.
- Why aren’t my Bluetooth earbuds communicating with one another?
Turn off your device’s Bluetooth option. Remove the earbuds from the casing and they will automatically turn on. To manually sync the left and right earbuds, double-press both of them at the same time. NOTE: Try it again if it doesn’t work the first time.
- Why aren’t my earbuds working together?
Step 1: To reset the headphones, double-press the power keys on both sides while the headphones are charging (the white LED indication on the earphones is on). Remove both headphones from the charging case, and they will automatically turn on and connect within 60 seconds.
- On Bluetooth headphones, where is the power button?
You’re referring to the middle of the “three.” It’s fantastic because everything is on the same side. If you want to connect to your phone, the center button also serves as a “answer and hang-up” button.
- What happens if one of the earbuds fails?
If a single earbud only cuts out every now and again, try twisting and taping the cable until sound returns. If twisting the wire doesn’t work, you may need to open the earbud and, if possible, solder the connection. You may need to purchase new earbuds in some circumstances.