Best Case Accessories 20019 Magnetic Wireless Power Bank User Manual
Printed black & white, one sided & folded accordion style with Photo Image page as front.
Each page 57mm by 100mm or paper is 285mm across by 100mm high when cut for folding.
NOTE: Red lines are die-line guide (on its own layer) to be deselected before printing.
Power Bank Layout
- USB Output
- USB Input C
- Micro-USB Input
- Wireless Output
- Power, Switch
- Smartwatches, fitness trackers, digital camera
- Portable Bluetooth” devices
- Portable hand-held gaming consoles
- Capacity: 5000呤Magnetic Power Bank
- Battery type: Lithium polymer
- Rechargeable> more than 300 t,mes
- Includes Mic「o-USB cable for charging
- Built-in over charging and short circuit protection
- Input·Micro/USB-C”: DC 51/ 2A
- Output: USB – DC 5V 2.4A max / wireless 5W
- Charging time. About 3-4 hours
Bluetooth and associated product marks are the trademarks of independently owned and operated companies. This product has not been licensed or endorsed by the manufacturer of Bluetooth products. MagSafe is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S and other Countries. USB-C is a registered certification mark of the USB implementer Forum.
To Charge Power Bank
Charge Via USB Wall Charger
- Using the included Micro-USB cable, connect the USB connector, to an AC wall adapter, o, USB port on a computer.
- Connect the Micro-USB connector, to the input connector, on the Power, Bank
- During charging, the LEDs will flash to show charging status
- When charging Is complete, the LEDs w,11 be permanently on using a standard USB-C’cable
To Charge Phone or USB Device
To Charge a Mobile Phone or other USB Device by Cable
Charge by Wireless Output MagSafe Compatible Devices.
- Using your phone or other USB device’s charging cable, connect the USB Type A connector to the Output connector on the Power Bank.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your device
- Charging should commence automatically.
- Pressing the power button will also start up or stop charging
- If your phone or device uses a standard Micro-USB connector then you can also use the included cable to charge your device
- When your phone or device is fully charged, the Power Bank will automatically turn itself off.
- Wireless/magnetic charge applies only to phones that have this feature (MagSafe compatibility).
- Place the Power Bank on the back of the phone and align to verify charging has begun. Once the Power Bank is connected make sure to have the USB ports facing down for better contact.
To Check Remaining Capacity
- Press On/Off button and LEDs w,ll light to show remaining capacity.
- The LEDs will turn automatically after, about 35 seconds or pressing On/Off Button twice will tum off the LEDs Immediately.
|LED ON Off Flashing||Remaining Capacity|
|Less Than 25%
|25% to 50%|
|51% to 75%|
|76% to 100%|
Important Safety Instructions
- To maximize battery life span, fully charge Power Bank before first use
- Store Power Bank in a cool and dry place
- Do not store Power Bank in hot or humid environment.
- Do not charge and discharge at the same time
- Do not charge Micro-USB and USB-00 at the same time
- Operating temperature should be between 14F to 104F.
- If Power Bank is not used for long periods of time, you should charge and discharge once every three months
- When charging a device, the Power Bank may feel warm, this is a normal operating condition and should not be cause for concem
- In normal conditions, the battery performance will decline over several years
- Do not dispose of Power Bank in heat or fire
- Do not clean Power Bank with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Misuse, dropping or excessive force may cause product damage.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate tadio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna,
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an expenenced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be Used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
For Warranty information, please visit our website.
140 58th Street, Suite 2-1 Brooklyn
New York United States 11220 SKU 20019
© 2021 Just Wireless REV062021-1
Documents / Resources
|Best Case Accessories 20019 Magnetic Wireless Power Bank [pdf] User Manual|
20019, 2AH8S-20019, 2AH8S20019, 20019 Magnetic Wireless Power Bank, Magnetic Wireless Power Bank, Power Bank