beper BC.060 Drip Coffee and Barley Machine
- Read the following instructions carefully, since they give you useful safety information about installation, use and maintenance and help you avoid mishaps and possible accidents.
- Remove the packing and make sure that the appliance is intact, with special attention to the supply cable.
- The elements of the packing (plastic bags, polystyrene, etc) do not have to be accessible to the children, in order to preserve them from danger sources. It is recommended not to throw these packing material in the domestic waste, but to deliver them to the appropriate station of collection or destruction refusals, asking eventually information to the manager of the Sanitation Department of your own municipality.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Before connecting the appliance make sure that the mains voltage corresponds to the data specified on the label.
- The appliance can be damaged if the voltage is not correct.
- If the plug does not suit the socket, let it be replaced with another suitable plug by qualified personnel only, which shall also ensure that the section of the socket cables is suitable for your appliance power absorption.
- Generally, the use adaptors multiple plugs and/or extensions is not recommended; should they be necessary, please use only simple or multiple adaptors and extensions in compliance with the safety rules in force, making sure that the capacity absorption limit marked on the simple adaptors and the extensions and the maximum power limit marked on the multiple adaptor are not exceeded.
- Do not use the appliance if the cable or the plug shows any damages.
- Do not use the appliance after a possible irregular working. In this case, switch it off and do not break it open. Refer to an authorized Beper after-sale service for repair and require original spare parts only. Failing to follow these instructions may impair the safety of your appliance.
- This appliance is to be destined to its special purpose only. Any other use is to be considered as improper and thus dangerous. The manufacturer cannot be responsible for any damages deriving from improper, wrong or incautious use.
- This appliance is for household use only.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug or any parts of the appliance into water or other fluids.
- Do not use the appliance near explosives, highly flammable materials, gases or burning flames.
- Do not allow children, disabled people or every people without experience or technical ability to use the appliance if they are not properly watched over.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance used by or near children.
- Place the coffee maker on a plane and stable surface away from heat or cold sources.
- The base of the cup and the water tank get hot when the appliance is working, do not touch these parts to prevent from burns.
- Do not pour liquids into the water tank after turning on the coffee maker.
- Do not lift the water tank lid when the coffee maker is working; wait for some minutes after turning off the appliance to open the lid.
- Do not let the cord supply plugged on the socket if the appliance is not used.
- Do not pull on the cord supply to unplug the appliance from the socket.
- Do not immerse the coffee maker into water or other liquids.
- Do not expose the coffee maker to damp or use it outdoors. In case of liquids infiltration into the coffee maker, unplug immediately the appliance from the socket and make it repaired by a professional.
- The coffee make is for household use only and not for commercial purpose.
- Water pipe
- Water tank
- Level water indicator (cup number)
- Switch button on/off
- Heating plate to keep warm the coffee
- Glass pot with handle
- Glass pot lid
- Anti-drop feature
- Filter holder
- Permanent filter
- Cord supply
- Measuring spoon
Instruction for use
- First use
- Before turning on the coffee maker for the first time, start procedure twice or three times only with cold water and without
- coffee. When complete, turn off the coffee maker using the switch on/off button and let the coffee maker cool for some minutes.
- Then turn on the coffee maker and start again with the procedure.
- How to use it
- Fill the water tank with the desired quantity of cold water. Make sure to fill correctly the tank, and to follow the minimum and max cups indications, do never overfill the tank. The number of cups choose is shown on indicator of water level.
- Insert the filter and pour the adequate quantity of coffee using the measuring spoon.
- The machine is suitable to prepare barley coffee, simply put into filter roasted barley (for espresso machine) not soluble one, instead of coffee.
- Close the lid.
- Plug in and turn on the coffee maker with the on/off switch button, the working light placed on the button will light on.
- Wait the end of the process, than you can serve the coffee.
- The heating plate keeps the coffee warm into the cup for about 30 minutes but it is necessary to let the coffee maker on.
Attention: heating plate becomes very hot during the use so be carefully.
How to prepare more than one cup
If you need to prepare another pot of coffee, turn off the coffee maker and wait for some minutes until it is completely cool. Fill the water tank again and follow the using indications previously announced.
Cleaning and care of the coffee maker
- Before cleaning the coffee maker, unplug the appliance from the socket.
- Wait till the hot parts are cool down.
- Clean the main body with a soft wet cloth.
- Do not immerse the coffee maker into water.
- Do not spray detergent directly onto the coffee maker, if necessary, use the detergent on a cloth.
- The pot, the permanent filter and the filter can be cleaned thoroughly with warm water and detergent.
- Randomly, at intervals of a few months, arrange descaling cleaning to prevent the water flow ducts becoming clogged.
- We recommend the use wine vinegar (white) as a descaling agent.
- Place the wine vinegar in a quantity equal to a cup and turn on the coffee machine. When all the vinegar has spilled enter fresh water to clean the tank and the pipes. Repeat this operation two or three times to eliminate residual smells.
Attention: do not put coffee in the tank during this cleaning operation.
- Power 600W
- Power supply: 230V ~ 50Hz
For any improvement reasons, Beper reserves the right to modify or improve the product without any notice.
The European directive 2011/65/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), requires that old household electrical appliances must not be disposed of in the normal unsorted municipal waste stream. Old appliances must be collected separately in order to optimize the recovery and recycling of the materials they contain, and reduce the impact on human health and the environment. The crossed out “wheeled bin” symbol on the product reminds you of your obligation, that when you dispose of the appliance, it must be separately collected.
- This appliance has been checked in the factory. From the date of original purchase a 24 month guarantee applies to material and production defects. The purchase receipt and the guarantee certificate must be submitted together in case of claim to guarantee.
- The guarantee is valid only with a guaranty certificate and proof of purchase (fiscal receipt) indicating the date of purchase and the model of the appliance
- For any technical assistance, please contact directly the seller or our head office in order to preserve the appliance’s efficiency and NOT TO void the guarantee. Any intervention on this appliance by non-authorized persons will automatically void the guarantee.
- If the appliance shows defects as a result of faulty material and/or production during the period of guarantee, we guarantee repair free of charge on condition that:
- The appliance has been used properly and for the purpose for which it has been intended.
- The appliance has not been tampered with, otherwise it is not maintainable.
- The purchase receipt shall be presented.
- The appliance showing a fair wear and tear shall not be covered by this guarantee.
- Therefore, any part that could be accidentally broken or having visible signs of use in consumable products (such as lamps, batteries, heating elements…) the aesthetic parts are excluded from the guarantee, and any defect whatsoever resulting from non-respect of the rules for use, negligence in usage and/or maintenance of the appliance, carelessness, wrong or improper installation, damage during transport and any other damage not attributable the supplier.
- For every defect that could not be repaired within the guarantee period, the appliance will be replaced free of charge.
- In any case, if the part to be replaced for defect, breakage or malfunction is an accessory and/or a detachable part of the product, Beper reserves the right to replace only the very part in question and not the entire product
AFTER SALES SERVICE
- Contact your distributor in your country or after sales department Beper.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org which will forward your enquiries to your distributor.
Documents / Resources
|beper BC.060 Drip Coffee and Barley Machine [pdf] User Manual|
BC.060, Drip Coffee and Barley Machine, Barley Machine, Drip Coffee Machine, Coffee Machine, Drip Coffee