behringer OCTAVE DIVIDER Classic Analog Octave Divider and Ringer Effects Pedal
- DC IN – Connect the included power supply cable.
- INST – Connect an instrument via 1/4″ TS cable.
- AMP – Connect the resulting signal to an amplifier or other effects via 1/4″ TS cable.
- AUX – Sends the dry, unaffected signal to other sources via 1/4″ TS cable.
- MIX – Adjust the blend between the dry signal and effect signal.
- TONE – Adjusts the high frequency response.
- POWER – Turns the pedal on and off, indicated by the adjacent LED.
- RINGER – Adds a fuzz to the dry signal and an octave fuzz above the original note.
- STABILIZE – Enhances note tracking stability.
- EFFECT – Engages the effect.
- BASS ONLY – Removes the input signal, isolating only the octave signal. The Mix and Tone knobs do not function in this mode.
|Instrument||1/4″ TS jack, unbalanced|
|Max input level||1.4 dBu|
|Amp||1/4″ TS jack, unbalanced|
|Max output level||4.5 dBu|
|Aux||1/4″ TS jack, unbalanced|
|Max output level||-0.2 dBu|
|Power supply||PSU-SB, 9 V DC, 0.67 A|
|Power consumption||300 mA|
|Dimensions||99 x 174 x 63 mm (3.9 x 6.9 x 2.5″)|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.87 lbs)|
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Aston Microphones and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at community.musictribe.com/pages/support#warranty.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
GAUSS TAPE ECHO
Responsible Party Name: Music Tribe Commercial NV Inc.
Address: 122 E. 42nd St.1, 8th Floor NY, NY 10168, United States
Email Address: [email protected]
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by Music Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2014/35/EU,Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU and Amendment 2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/
EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/S
Address: Gammel Strand 44, DK-1202 København K, Denmark
UK Representative: Music Tribe Brands UK Ltd.
Address: 6 Lloyds Avenue, Unit 4CL London EC3N 3AX, United Kingdom
Documents / Resources
|behringer OCTAVE DIVIDER Classic Analog Octave Divider and Ringer Effects Pedal [pdf] |
OCTAVE DIVIDER, Classic Analog Octave Divider, Ringer Effects Pedal, OCTAVE DIVIDER Classic Analog Octave Divider and Ringer Effects Pedal