Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.00 x 1.00 x 2.10 Inches
- Special Feature
Sweatproof, Lightweight, Active Noise Cancelling, Volume-control, iOS Phone Control, Android Phone Control, Fast Charging, Microphone Included
- Compatible Devices
Cellphones, Gaming Consoles, Music Production Equipment, Laptops, Desktops
- Connectivity Technology
Beats Studio Buds are designed with a proprietary acoustic base to produce powerful, balanced sound in a compact, in-ear form factor. As a result, you’ll be immersed in sound that transports the emotion of music from the studio to your ears, keeping you motivated. Insert your Beats Studio Buds gently and twist downward until they are securely in place, producing an acoustic seal for a more immersive listening experience. External noise is continuously blocked by Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). When you need to hear what’s going on around you, switch to Transparency mode. External-facing microphones let you hear what’s going on around you for a more natural listening experience.
A unique acoustic platform produces rich, balanced sound. Two unique listening modes let you control your sound: Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Three soft ear tip sizes provide a secure and pleasant fit while maintaining a good acoustic seal. Listening period of up to 8 hours (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case) Class 1 Bluetooth technology for increased range and fewer dropouts. Built-in microphones provide high-quality call performance and voice assistant interactivity. Wireless earphones with IPX4 sweat and water resistance Apple and Android devices are compatible with Beats wireless headphones and earphones.
What’s In the Box?
- Beats Studio Buds
- USB-C to USB-C charging cable
- Eartips with three size options
- Quick Start Guide
- logo sticker
- Warranty card
Keep the noise down.
External noise is continuously blocked by Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). When you need to hear what’s going on around you, switch to Transparency mode. External-facing microphones let you hear what’s going on around you for a more natural listening experience.
Simple pairing with just one touch
Beats Studio Buds connect quickly through Bluetooth and enable simple one-touch pairing for Apple6 and Android devices7.
Frequently Asked Question
- Do they automatically connect when you put them into your ears? And does the music pause when you take them out?
They automatically connect once you take them out of the case but they don’t pause when you take them out of your ears.
- Are these good for working out?
They fall out easily when working out
- How do they work for laptop video calls, especially the microphone? Will my audience listen to me well?
I have been told I sound like I am in a well with these. I would not recommend these. I am looking at other options.
- Is there volume control like turning up/down the volume without using your phone?
Can program volume in settings with press and hold.
- Will these work with a Dell laptop?
I have an HP laptop and was able to connect with it. Yours should be able to as well.
- Would these work and be fine in a dry sauna That gets pretty hot?
Yes, I work out with these and go to work with them. Good under pressure no doubt.
- How do they do in extreme cold?
I worked in a freezer and it worked very well for me.
- Are they really supposed to last 8 straight hours? Because mine last about 4-4.5 hours?
It will depend on the volume level that you’re listening. Mine will last 8 hours if not turned up all the way. 4-6 if I have them turned all the way up.
- Can you buy these with smart pay?
- Do they work with the Acer computer?
If Acer is Bluetooth compatible, then yes.
- Are these good for the gym?
Yeah because they are wireless and the sound is perfect to get in the zone.
- Do they work with facetime?
- Are they good for working out? Do they fall out?
So far so good. I have a brand new pair of Bose earbuds and I couldn’t even move without them falling out but the Beats (with small tips) are staying comfortably in my ears.
- Can you use find my iPhone with these?
Yes, you can use the location these.
- Can they be used individually (just 1 in use while the other is in the case) or are both required to function?
Yes, you could use one of them while the other one is charging in the case.
- Can you use only one at a time for answering the phone?
You can definitely use o my one for phone calls and you have the option to use noise cancellation with both in. I love them.
- Has anyone used them for metal detecting?
I doubt it, but if your metal detector has the option to connect Bluetooth audio accessories, then go right ahead.
- Are these good for working out and casual audio listening?
It depends on your workout, the touch-sensitive buds will turn off, turn up or down the volume or skip to the song if you touch it by accident, depending on how you configure the buds so if you think you will brush the buds by accident you can disable the touch-sensitive bud feature for the. This is good for casual audio listening & with noise control, you can turn down the external noises but bone conduction noises.
- Are these ear busting loud? I need something louder than air pods
Yes, better than air pods
- How long do these last before they stop working?
In a couple of days, mine started to get a buzzing noise. Lost one of them in less than 3 months.
- Do earbuds come with a charging case?
Yes, Beats Studio Buds come with matching charging cases.
- Will this pair with my 7th gen iPod nano? My iPod has Bluetooth.
- Do these people even know what a human ear looks like?
I’m sure they do. Cause we have these and they fit great. Hardly even know they are in your ears.
- Does anyone else here like a subtle white noise in a completely silent room with ANC mode on?
Yes sometimes as well as other interference.
- Do these work with an iPhone 6?
Yes, With Simple, universal one-touch pairing on either Apple or Android phones with a Class 1 Bluetooth connection gives you instant access
to your music.
- Can you facetime video chat with these?
Yes, Use voice-activated, hands-free controls to adjust volume and make calls—or manage calls with easy on-ear controls.
- Do the earbuds work well with android mobile phones(Samsung)? and for watching movies, zoom calls using a laptop
They work great with android and with any Bluetooth device.
- Is the product as advertised?
Yes it’s great