Baseus PB2977Z LED Desk Lamp User Manual
Baseus rechargeable folding reading desk lamp is designed with exclusive optical lens for light controlling and rectangular light distribution. The automatic dimming function allows users to personalizegeed tight. It also features customized full spectrum lamp beads, three modes of color temperatures, brightness stepless adjustment, a small base, large-scale lighting, no blue light hazard and no visible stroboflash.
- Auto Dimming
- Pull-Spectrum Light Source
- Brightness Stepless Adjustment
- 2200mAh Large Capacity Battery
- High Color Rendering Index Ra>95
- No Blue Light Hazard
- Rectangular Light Distribution
- Three Modes of Color Temperature
- Brightness Memory Function
- A Small Base
- Charging and Inserting Dual-use
- No Visible Strobollash
Name: Baseus Rechargeable Folding Reading Desk Lamp (Smart Light 1
Model No: DGZG-02/DGZG-OG
Material: ABSePCeAlu mi nu m alloy
Rated power: SW
Color temperature: 6000K-4500K-3000K
Color rendering index: Ra >95
Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
Operating temperature: -10*C-40’C
Desk lamp input: DC 5V
Product size: 350’53 ‘382 mm
Net weight: 555g
Charging time: about 3 hours
Working time: about 3 hours in high light and about 13 hours in low light
The above data are measured by the Baseus laboratory, the actual lisp will he slightly different depending on the specific circumstances.
Instructions for use of product
- Open the package, take out the desk lamp, and place it on the desktop steadily;
- Angle adjustment. as shown in the figure.
- Please use a 5V charger to charge this product for the first time;
- Charging: please use standard 5V charger; Insert thecharging cable directly into the charging interface at the back of the lamp body for charging;
- Note: when charging, the power indicator on the lamp body lights up in orange, and turns off when fully charged.
- Turn on/off Press the power button: white light turns on by default (6000K) —> mixed light (4500K) —> warm light (3000K) —> turn off the light; if there is no any operation after the light is on for 30 seconds, press the button again to turn off the light;
- Brightness stepless adjustment: when the light is turned on, long press the power button to adjust the brightness steplessly;
- When reading or writing, it is recommended to adjust the light brightness to the maximum;
- Memory function: when power up, the lamp will be turned on in the brightness as it was used for the last time;
- Auto dimming: the auto dimming switch is at the bottom of the product. ON means turn on, and OFF means turn off. The lamp can automatically adjust the brightness according to the surrounding environment when the switch is on.
Name of product parts
Product accessory list
- Light body 1
- Charging cable 1
- Manuar l
Names and list of hazardous substances in product
|Part name||Hazardous substances|
This form is compiled in accordance with SJ/T 11364.
0: it indicates that the content of the toxic and harmful substance in all homogeneous materials of the component is below the limit specified in GB/T 26572 standard.
X: the content of toxic and harmful substances in at least one homogeneous material of this part exceeds the limit stipulated in GB/T 26572 standard. This product complies with EU RoHS 2.0 Directive(2011/65/EU)
- This product complies with the Measures for the Administration of the Restricted Use of the Hazardous Substances Contained in Electrical and Electronic Products.
- During the environment-friendly use period, this product will not have any problems such as leakage or exudation of harmful substances to affect customers’ health in normal use, please rest assured to use.
- The environment-friendly use period of our products is 10 years, and the “environment-friendly use period” is only valid when the product is used under the %. normal conditions described in this manual.
Safety warnings and cautions
- Warning: in order to prevent accidents that threaten personal safety, such as broken lamps, falling, electric shock, fire, etc., please strictly follow the instructions for installation and use. Do not modify the lamp and exchange parts and accessories without permission.
- Do not use a power supply that exceeds the rated voltage range. Long-term use beyond the rated voltage range may damage the lamp.
- The lamp cannot be placed in an unstable place. (Cannot be used on an inclined surface greater than 6°)
- Lamps must not be connected in series with other electrical appliances and cannot be used in parallel with a dimmer.
- When inspecting and maintaining lamps, please entrust the operation to electrical professionals. (Maintenance by non-professionals is prone to danger )
- When an abnormal phenomenon occurs in the lamp, the power supply should be cut off quickly and contact the retail store. (The product model should be provided during maintenance, referring to the display content of the lamp body )
- If the external flexible cable or cord of this lamp is damaged, the cable should be replaced by the manufacturer or service agent or a qualified person to avoid danger. Notice: the light source in this lamp cannot be replaced by users. It needs to be replaced by the manufacturer or service agent or a qualified person.
Lamp maintenance and repair Warning: before maintaining and repairing the lamp, the power supply must be cut off to prevent electric shock.
In order to use this product safely and efficiently, please clean and inspect it regularly (once every six months). When cleaning the lamp, please cut off the power and wipe it with a soft dry cloth which is dipped in soapy water. Do not use other reagents to clean, otherwise it will cause discoloration or damage to the lamp.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to complywith the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shenzhen Times Innovation Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: 5th Floor, Building B, Baseus Intelligence Park, No.2008, Xuegang Rd, Gangtou Community, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Producer: Walsun Lighting (HuiZhou)Co., Ltd
Production address: Building A, NO.27, Xikeng Industrial zone, Huihuan Street, Zhongkai National Hitech Industrial Development District, Huizhou city, Guangdong, China
Executive Standard: GB/717743-2017 GB7000.1-2015 GB7000.204-2008
Hotline: +86-4000-712-711 Website: www.baseus.com
Copyright©2010-2021 Shenzhen Times Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Documents / Resources
|Baseus PB2977Z LED Desk Lamp [pdf] User Manual|
PB2977Z, LED Desk Lamp