Bang & Olufsen Beosound 1 Wireless Multiroom Speaker
- Product Dimensions
6 x 13 x 6 inches
- Item Weight
1 Lithium-Ion battery
- Connectivity Technology
- Power Source
- Battery Life
Bang & Olufsen
The Beosound 1 is a portable wireless speaker with 360-degree sound, a rock-solid aluminum exterior crafted for mobility, integrated access to Spotify, Deezer QPlay, and TuneIn, battery power for a trip outside – and Beolink Multiroom Technology, which connects your Bang & Olufsen products in one wireless system across your home. Beosound 1 is a genuine portable speaker that supports Bluetooth, AirPlay, and DLNA. Experience 360-Degree Listening to This sleek and unobtrusive home speaker, designed by Torsten Valeur, has the look and feel of a musical instrument. Its conical construction and solid aluminum exterior are not only fashionable and long-lasting, but they also have great acoustic properties. With innovative 360-degree technology designed to fill your room, the Beosound 1 offers pure balanced Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound. You’ll get flawless audio distribution no matter where you sit with respect to this speaker. One-Touch Controls Controlling your sound has never been easier thanks to an improved OneTouch interface. Voice interaction is initiated by a handy command button, and multiroom join technology connects effortlessly with other Bang & Olufsen products to form a multiroom sound system. It’s surprisingly simple to create dedicated and customized favorite buttons.
Use the innovative technology in this wireless speaker to your advantage. Streaming Made Simple Built-in Chromecast and Airplay 2 allow you to stream your favourite tunes and podcasts from your smartphone or tablet directly to your speaker system. To keep the fun going wherever you go, an optional charging port built particularly for use with this enhanced Beosound 1 is available for purchase separately.
What’s In the Box?
- Beosound 1
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Wireless Speaker System (Portable)
Controlling your sound has never been easier thanks to an improved OneTouch interface. Interaction is initiated by a straightforward command button, and multiroom join technology connects effortlessly with other Bang & Olufsen products to form a multiroom sound system. It’s surprisingly easy to control the complex technology in this wireless speaker thanks to dedicated and customized favorite buttons. Using the built-in Chromecast and integrated Airplay 2, you can stream your favorite songs and podcasts from your smartphone or tablet to your speaker system. To keep the fun going wherever you go, an optional charging port built particularly for use with this enhanced Beosound 1 is available for purchase separately.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Apple AirPlay, DLNA – DMR, Spotify Connect, and QPlay 2.0 are all streaming formats.
- Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio, and QQ Music are all integrated music services.
- Beolink Multiroom: A wireless multiroom solution that connects all of your Bang & Olufsen goods.
- 360o audio The speaker’s conical form generates a 360-degree sound picture that fills the space from every angle.
- To source, skip tracks or stations, control volume, and more, use the Beomusic App or the touch-sensitive wheel.
What is the procedure for connecting Beosound 1 to a Wi-Fi network?
It’s ideal to link Beosound 1 to your Wi-Fi network to get the most out of it. Complete the following steps to add Beosound 1 to your Bang & Olufsen account and connect it to Wi-Fi:
- Connect the power line provided to the mains.
- The connectivity and product indicators will flash white for 112 minutes after being turned on. The connectivity indicator will turn orange after 112 minutes, and a sound prompt will be heard. This means Beosound 1 is up and running.
- Open the Bang & Olufsen app on your phone. Select “Products” from the “Settings” page. You can get the Bang & Olufsen app here if you haven’t already.
- To add a new device, go to the “Products” screen and click the plus symbol.
- To discover the device, the app will prompt you to turn on Bluetooth.
- Beosound 1 will now show up in the “New Products Found” section. To pick a device, click the + symbol.
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions, which include renaming the device.
- To connect your device to a wireless network, first, select the network you want to connect to, and then enter your password.
- Following, check for software updates on the next screen. If a software update is required, install it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to charge my Beosound 1?
Connect the Beosound 1 to the provided power cord and then to a power source. The power connector is located at the bottom of Beosound 1. After 20 minutes of charging, your Beosound 1 is ready for the first-time setup. Using the provided power cable, the total charging time is 6 hours.
- What is the procedure of connecting to Beosound Bluetooth?
Turn your device’s Bluetooth on. Beosound 1 will show up as a connection option. To connect, tap Beosound 1. Your Beosound 1 is now set up and ready to use.
- What is the procedure for resetting the Beosound level?
Turn on the Beosound Volume. Connect the power cord provided to the mains supply. If your Beosound Level is set up and connected to a network, the connectivity indicator glows solid white once it is turned on. To force a factory reset, press and hold the previous and next buttons for more than 8 seconds.
- What’s the best way to pair my Beosound 2 stereo?
In the Google Home app, just create a left/right speaker pair with your two Beosound Level speakers. Then, in your audio streaming app’s speaker menu, select the stereo pair for playing for an immersive stereo experience.
- What is the problem with my Beoplay A1?
When the Beosound A1 2nd Gen stops responding, a hardware reset can typically fix the problem. Insert the USB-C cord and attach it to a PC or power supply while simultaneously pressing and holding the power button until the light indicator on the top goes on to complete a hardware reset.
- Is eARC available on the Beosound stage?
The ARC port of the Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage Soundbar supports most audio formats. Despite the fact that it supports eARC, it only supports Dolby formats rather than DTS.
- Is Bluetooth available on the Beosound 1?
The BeoSound 1 may also connect to any Bluetooth, AirPlay, DLNA, or GoogleCast device on your network for added convenience.
- What is the procedure for turning off Beosound A1?
You can, however, press and hold the power button to turn off Beoplay A1 while remaining within Bluetooth range.
- Is BeoSound a good investment?
The Bang & Olufsen Beosound Stage is the most visually appealing soundbar we’ve tried, with a bright, rich sound signature but no sub-bass rumble. Editors at PCMag choose and review goods on their own. We may receive commissions if you purchase through affiliate links, which helps fund our testing.
- What exactly is Beosound?
BeoSound Shape is a wireless speaker system that combines great sound with customized design and calming indoor acoustics, and even when turned off, it contributes to the enhancement of indoor acoustics.