Bailey LED Bulkhead Slim Ceiling Wall
|Operating voltage||AC 220V-240V 50Hz|
|Operating temperature||-20 ~ 40°|
Assembly and Installation
Containing product with removeable light source.
This product contains a light source of energy efficiency class E.
- Disconnect power before installation and servicing.
- Make sure the supply voltage is the same as the rated luminaire voltage.
- Before installation please read the specifications to make sure that this product is suitable for the operating environment.
- Operation against rules may damage your property even harm to your personal safety.
- All safety instruction must be followed to avoid a risk of injury or property damage.
- Suitable for both internal and external use.
- Not suitable for use with emergency units.
Safety Maintenance – Environment
- Do not cover the product. Do not attach other items to the product. Store and install the product out of the reach of children. Only use the product when it is working perfectly.
- Do not touch the product in the event of a fault or breakdown. Immediately switch off the product and disconnect the power supply.
- The following situations are meant by fault or breakdown: there is visible damage to the product, the product is not working perfectly (e.g. it is flickering), there is a burning smell, the results of overheating are visible.
- Testing and small repairs must only be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- In order not to adversely affect the service life, it is advisable to clean the fixture on a regular basis. Only use a soft cloth, water and soap to do so. Avoid exposure to volatile chemical substances such as alcohol, petrol or pesticides.
- When your product needs replacing after a long service life, do not dispose of it with your domestic waste. Instead, choose an environmentally-friendly method of disposal.
- Electrical products may not be disposed of in the same way as normal household waste. Take the fixture to a place where it can be recycled. Consult the local authorities or the seller for advice about collection and processing.
The warranty period will begin on the day on which the product was purchased from Bailey and will end after 2 years. If a defect occurs within the warranty period as a consequence of material faults and/or manufacturing errors, Bailey will repair or replace the product. The warranty does not cover consequential damage, nor will any call-out charges, transport costs or installation costs be reimbursed.
The warranty does not apply if:
- There is no information, or there are no documents, referring to the date of purchase (invoice or delivery note).
- The model and/or serial number located on the product is unrecognizable (include photo of product sticker or imprint with specifications).
- The product was not installed by a qualified electrician.
- The defect was caused by improper use of the product or use not as intended, or by use in extreme conditions or in conditions involving harmful substances.
- The defect was caused by unsuitable connected peripheral equipment or surges in the electricity network.
- Damage to the product was caused by external factors.
- The fixture is adapted.
Bailey Electric & Electronics bv
4902 TT Oosterhout Netherlands
+31 (0)162 52 2446
MADE IN CHINA
Documents / Resources
|Bailey LED Bulkhead Slim Ceiling Wall [pdf] Instruction Manual|
LED Bulkhead Slim Ceiling Wall