BaByliss T880E Beard Trimmer User Manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
IMPORTANT! Only use the adaptor and attachments supplied with this appliance.
- Always inspect the appliance before use to ensure the trimmer blades are free from hair, debris etc.
- Use on clean, dry hair that has been combed until tanglefree.
- For optimum cutting performance, it is highly recommended to oil the blades after every use.
- Switch the appliance on.
- Holding the trimmer at a 45 degree angle, gently squeeze the oil tube and apply 2 drops directly onto the blades.
- Leave the unit on for a further few seconds to allow the oil to thoroughly spread along the length of the blades.
- Switch off the unit and remove any excess oil by gently dabbing with a cloth before using on hair.
- This trimmer is equipped with Lithium Ion battery.
- Before using for the first time, the appliance should be fully charged continuously for 3 hours. This initial supercharge ensures optimum power performance to ensure smooth fast cutting every time.
- Maximum battery capacity will only be reached after 3 charging and discharging cycles.
- Ensure the appliance is switched off.
- Plug the charging adapter into a suitable mains power socket and switch on at the wall. The charging indicator light will blink whilst the appliance is charging. When the battery is fully charged the LED light will stop blinking and remain on.
- A full 2 hours charge will supply enough power for 90 minutes of use.
- Subsequent charges should be for 2 hours.
IMPORTANT! Only use the adaptor and attachments supplied with this appliance. Please note, if the charging light starts to flash rapidly (more than 4 flashes per second), please stop charging and firstly check if the correct adaptor is being used. If the issue continues please remove the adapter from the mains and contact the Conair Customer Care Line. (See ‘UK After Sales Service’ section for further information).
Preserving the batteries
In order to maintain the optimum capacity of the rechargeable batteries, the trimmer should be fully discharged and then recharged for 3 hours every 6 months.
Locking and Unlocking the appliance
Unlocking: To turn the trimmer on press and hold the on/ off button for 1-2 seconds to unlock the appliance. The light will illuminate briefly and go out, the trimmer is now ready for use. Locking: To turn off the appliance, press and hold the on/ off button for 1-2 seconds, the light will illuminate briefly and the trimmer will turn off. If the button is not held down long enough the light will blink twice as a reminder the lock feature is active. When connecting the charging adaptor to the unit it unlocks automatically.
This appliance is supplied with 3 comb guides for use with the trimmer. Trim to a precise stubble length with one of the three stubble combs; 1, 2, or 3mm. Note: The trimmer can be used without any comb guides and will cut to less than 0.2mm.
Attaching and removing the comb guides
- Position the comb guide over the blade and gently push down until it snaps in to position.
- To remove the comb guides, grip each end of the guide and pull away gently from one side of the trimmer. (Fig. 1)
- Switch the trimmer on.
- Hold the trimmer with the blade flat against the skin.
- Move the trimmer through the hair. The blade follows the contours of your face so you can shave comfortably in any direction.
- The trimmer will work most efficiently when cutting through hair at its own speed.
- Never switch the appliance off whilst in the hair
Edging and Detailing
- To tidy up the edges around your cut e.g. neckline and sideburns, detach the comb guide.
- Hold the appliance, so the front of the trimmer is facing towards your head.
- Hold the trimmer blades straight on your sideburns or neckline and move the trimmer blades downwards. This will give you a clean, smooth finish.
The trimmer, attachment comb guides are 100% waterproof and can be used in the shower and bath. Always ensure to clean and allow the trimmer to dry after each use and before storing away. See ‘Cleaning & Maintenance’ section.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
To maintain optimum performance, the appliance should be cleaned after each use:
- Remove the comb guide after use. Rinse under running water and dry thoroughly before storage or use.
- Do not disassemble the blades.
- For optimum cutting performance, it is highly recommended to oil the blades after every use. After cleaning, switch on and oil blades using a few drops of the lubricating oil. Only use the lubricating oil specifically formulated for high speed trimmers that does not evaporate or slow the blades.
Documents / Resources
|BaByliss T880E Beard Trimmer [pdf] User Manual|
T880E Beard Trimmer, T880E, Beard Trimmer, Trimmer