Babyliss ST90PE Lisseurs Glide
Read the safety instructions first.
HOW TO USE
WARNING! Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the ears, eyes, face and neck. WARNING! Do not touch the hot plates when the appliance is switched on.
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Slide the switch to the heat setting suitable for your hair type. The indicator light will flash until the selected temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the indicator will remain solid in colour.
- Place a section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, slide the switch to the ‘0’ setting to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
If you have delicate, fine, bleached or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. For thicker hair, use the higher heat settings.
It is suggested to always complete a test on initial use to ensure the correct temperature is used on the hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature until desired result is achieved.
Below is a guide of the temperature settings:
I = 180ºC
II = 200ºC
III = 235ºC
Auto Shut Off
This appliance has an automatic shut off feature for added safety. If the appliance is switched on for more than 72 minutes continuously, it will automatically switch off. If you wish to continue using the appliance after this time, simply slide the switch to the ‘‘0’’ setting, then slide the switch to the relevant setting to turn the power on again.
Heat Protection Wrap
This appliance comes with a heat protection wrap for use during and after styling. During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface, even when using the heat wrap provided. After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Immediately wrap the appliance in the heat wrap provided and allow the appliance to fully cool down before storing away. Continue to keep out of reach of children, as it will remain hot for several minutes.
IMPORTANT: The outer satin material is not heat resistant and the appliance should not be placed on this material whilst hot.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To keep your appliance in the best possible condition, please follow the steps below:
- Do not wrap the lead around the appliance, instead coil the lead loosely by the side of the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance at a stretch from the power point.
- Always unplug after use.
ZI du Val de Calvigny
Documents / Resources
|Babyliss ST90PE Lisseurs Glide [pdf] Instruction Manual|
ST90PE Lisseurs Glide, ST90PE, ST90PE Glide, Lisseurs Glide, Glide