BaByliss ST089E Hair Straightener
Read the safety instructions first.
HOW TO USE
Warning: hot surface! When in use, the appliance must never come into contact with the scalp, face, ears, and neck.
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Slide the switch to the ‘I’ or ‘II’ position to turn the appliance on and to select the heat setting suitable for your hair type. The red light will illuminate to indicate the appliance is on.
- Place a section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, slide the switch to the ‘0’ position to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow to cool before storing away.
If you have delicate, fine, bleached or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting. For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting. It is suggested to always complete a test on initial use to ensure the correct temperature is used on the hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature until desired result is achieved.
Below is a guide of the temperature settings:
- 0 = OFF
- I = 200°C
- II = 230°C
The appliance comes with a heat mat for use during and after styling. During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface, even when using the heat mat provided. After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Immediately wrap the appliance in the heat mat provided and allow to fully cool down. Continue to keep it out of reach of children as it will remain hot for several minutes.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
To keep your appliance in the best possible condition, please follow the steps below:
- Do not wrap the lead around the appliance, instead coil the lead loosely by the side of the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance at a stretch from the power point.
- Always unplug after use.
99 Avenue Aristide Briand 92120 Montrouge
Documents / Resources
|BaByliss ST089E Hair Straightener [pdf] User Manual|
ST089E Hair Straightener, ST089E, ST089E Straightener, Hair Straightener, Straightener