BaByliss HSB101E-B69b Smoothing Heated Brush
Read the safety instructions first.
HOW TO USE
Warning: Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the ears, eyes, face and neck.
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Slide the switch to the ‘I’, ‘II’ or ‘III’ position to turn the appliance on and to select a heat setting suitable for your hair type.
Please note: Turning on the appliance will automatically activate the ionic technology. The release of the ions from the ports produces a slight buzzing noise
- Place the brush underneath the section close to the roots with the bristles pointing upwards. Use your other hand to pull the hair section taut against the heated plate.
- Move the appliance down through the hair. Continue to use the other hand to keep the hair taut. IMPORTANT! The hand sliding down the hair section must not be too close to the brush to avoid any heat contact. For additional protection the heat protection glove can be worn.
A heat-protective glove has been supplied to help protect your hand from temporary contact with the hot surface when styling the hair with the appliance. Please note that the heat-protective glove is only designed to give initial contact protection. Discomfort will be caused by prolonged contact with the hot surface.
- As you reach the end of the hair section, turn the brush under to give shape at the ends of the hair.
- Repeat as necessary.
- After use, slide the switch to the ‘0’ setting to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away
If you have delicate, fine, bleached or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting. For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting. It is suggested to always complete a test on initial use to ensure the correct temperature is used on the hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature until desired result is achieved.
Below is a guide of the temperature settings:
0 = OFF
I = 160°C
II = 180°C
III = 200°C
The appliance comes with a heat mat for use during and after styling. During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface, even when using the heat mat provided. After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Immediately wrap the appliance in the heat mat provided and allow to fully cool down. Continue to keep it ou t of reach of children as it will remain hot for several minutes.
AUTO SHUT OFF
If the appliance is switched on for more than 72 minutes continuously, then it will automatically switch off. Simply slide the switch to the off position and then slide the switch to the desired temperature setting to turn the power back on.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
To keep your appliance in the best possible condition, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure the appliance is switched off, unplugged and cool. To clean the outside of the appliance, wipe with a damp cloth. Make sure that no water enters the appliance and it incompletely dry before use.
- Remove any loose hairs from the bristles after every use and make sure there is no product build up on the heated plate, straightening fins, bristles and combs.
- Do not wrap the lead around the appliance, instead coil the lead loosely by the side of the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance at a stretch from the power point.
- Always unplug after use.
99 Avenue Aristide Briand
Documents / Resources
|BaByliss HSB101E-B69b Smoothing Heated Brush [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HSB101E-B69b Smoothing Heated Brush, HSB101E-B69b, Smoothing Heated Brush, Heated Brush, Brush