BaByliss 2357U Titanium Brilliance Curls 32mm User Guide
- Original instructions. Read these safety precautions carefully before using the unit! This appliance should only be used as described within this instruction booklet. Please retain for future reference.
WARNING! BURN HAZARD : THIS APPLIANCE GETS HOT!
- ALWAYS keep out of reach of children (during and after use and whilst cooling).
- Always take extra care if used on children or near children.
- Do not use on very young children.
- UK Only: This appliance must not be used in the bathroom.
- Outside the UK: If using the appliance in a bathroom, unplug after use as the proximity of water can be dangerous even if the appliance is switched off. For additional protection the installation of a residual current device (RCD) with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
- WARNING! Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Do not immerse the appliance into water or other liquids.
- Always inspect the appliance before use for noticeable signs of damage. Do not use if damaged, or if the appliance has been dropped. In the event of damage, discontinue use immediately. Contact the Conair Customer Care Line (refer to ‘UK After Sales Service’ section for further information).
- Do not use the appliance if the lead is damaged. In the event of damage, discontinue use immediately. If the lead is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer. Return the appliance to the Customer Care Centre (refer to ‘UK After Sales Service’ section for further information). No repair must be attempted by the consumer.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in.
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface, even when using the heat mat provided.
- WARNING! Only hold the handle during use. Do not touch the hot surfaces of the appliance when in use as these can be extremely hot.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
- In the event of the appliance being left switched on, the appliance will automatically shut off after 60 minutes. If you wish to continue using the appliance after this time, simply press and hold ‘ ’button for 1-2 seconds to turn the power on.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand, the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
- After use, do not coil the lead around the appliance as this may cause damage. Instead, coil loosely by the side of the appliance.
- Do not use any accessories other than those recommended by BaByliss.
- Always unplug the appliance when not in use or before cleaning.
- This product complies fully with all appropriate EU and UK Legislation and the Standards relevant to this type and class of appliance. We are an ISO9001:2015 certified company that continually evaluates our Quality Management System performance. If you have any queries regarding product safety and compliance, please contact the Conair Customer Care Line. (See ‘UK After Sales Service’ section for further information).
Switch Activation Control
IMPORTANT! This appliance features delayed activation control. Immediately after turning the appliance on, you are able to adjust the temperature settings. After 5 seconds of the appliance being on, the temperature buttons will automatically lock. To adjust the heat settings, hold down the ‘+/-’ button for 1-2 seconds. This will deactivate the lock mode and allow the settings to be changed. To turn off the appliance whilst in lock mode, hold down the button marked ‘ ’ until the appliance switches off.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Press and hold the button marked ‘ ’ for 1-2 seconds to turn the appliance on. The digital display will start flashing and the appliance will automatically start heating up.
- Press the ‘+/-’ button to select a heat setting suitable for your hair type. The digital display will flash until the selected heat setting has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the digital display will remain solid in colour. Please note: The appliance temperature settings will automatically lock after 5 seconds. (See Switch Activation Control).
- Pressing the lever, place the appliance midway up a section of hair and spread the hair evenly between the lever and barrel.
- Once the hair is in place, carefully release the lever, securing the hair between the lever and the barrel. Gently slide the appliance down to the end of the hair.
- Wind the hair around the barrel at a slight angle, so the hair wraps around the barrel in a spiral motion. As you wind the hair around the barrel, try not to overlay the hair and ensure the hair is distributed evenly so the entire section is touching the barrel.
- Hold in place for 5-8 seconds, depending on your hair type.
- To remove the appliance from the hair, press the lever and pull the appliance away.
- Allow the curl to cool before styling.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- After use, press and hold the ‘ ’ button to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
If you have delicate, fine, bleached or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. For thicker hair, use the higher heat settings. It is suggested to always complete a test on initial use to ensure the correct temperature is used on the hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature until desired result is achieved. There are 6 temperature settings to select from; 160°C, 170°C, 180°C, 190°C, 200°C and 210°C.
Auto Shut Off
This appliance has an automatic shut off feature for added safety. If the appliance is switched on for more than 60 minutes continuously, it will automatically switch off. If you wish to continue using the appliance after this time, simply press and hold the ‘ ’ button for 1-2 seconds to turn the power on again.
Heat Protective Mat
This appliance comes with a heat protective mat for use during and after styling. During use do not place this appliance on any heat sensitive surface, even when using the heat mat provided. After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Immediately wrap the appliance in the heat mat provided and allow to fully cool down before storing away. Continue to keep out of the reach of children as it will remain hot for several minutes.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To help keep your appliance in the best possible condition follow the steps below:
- Do not wrap the lead around the appliance, instead coil the lead loosely by the side of the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance at a stretch from the power point.
- Always unplug after use.
For more information on this appliance visit www.babyliss.co.uk
This BaByliss appliance is guaranteed for consumer use for 3 years and is only valid within the United Kingdom.
This guarantee covers consumer use only i.e. defects occurring under normal use within the home from date of purchase or date of delivery, whichever is later.
If the product develops a fault due to defects in materials or manufacture within 12 months from the date of purchase, to avoid delays and unnecessary inconvenience, where possible please return the product to the point of purchase for an exchange.
If the product develops a fault due to defects in materials or manufacture after 12 months from the date of purchase, and within the guarantee period, Conair UK After Sales Service will repair or replace the product.
This guarantee will no longer be valid meaning that The Conair Group Ltd will not be liable to repair or replace your product where:
- The appliance has been used on a voltage supply other than that which is marked on the product, or advised within this instruction booklet
- The appliance has been purchased from an unauthorised stockist*
- The appliance is used for professional / non domestic usage
- Repairs or alterations have been attempted by unauthorised persons
- The failure of the appliance is a direct result of misuse
- The failure is a result of not following the instructions for use
This guarantee does not cover any cosmetic damage due to misuse of the product nor any damage to persons or property that occurs because of product misuse.
unauthorised stockists include, but are not limited to online auction sites, private sellers and those selling second hand goods, refurbished products etc.
Please contact the Conair Customer Care Line on 03705 133 191
(09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday) or e-mail email@example.com for further information on authorised stockists.
It is important to retain your proof of purchase. We recommend attaching your receipt to this page. Even where a refund may be applicable, no refund will be provided without a valid receipt or proof of purchase, we will only be able to offer a repair or replacement service. Please note this does not apply if the product was purchased directly from The Conair Group Ltd.
Guarantees on replacement products run from the original purchase date or date of delivery, whichever is later, and not from the date of replacement.
This guarantee is an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any queries regarding this guarantee please contact the Conair Customer Care Line on 03705 133 191 (09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
UK AFTER SALES SERVICE
For further advice on using the appliance or should you need to return your product, please contact the Conair Customer Care Line on 03705 133 191 (09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday) or e-mail your enquiry to
Customer Care Centre
Unit 4, Revolution Park
Please enclose your returns number, name and address details, together with a copy of proof of purchase and details of the fault.
Please note this Instruction Booklet is not the guarantee.
The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be handed to an appropriate collection point for the recycling of Electrical and Electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed information about the recycling of this product, please contact your local council office or your household waste disposal service.
Documents / Resources
|BaByliss 2357U Titanium Brilliance Curls 32mm [pdf] User Guide|
2357U Titanium Brilliance Curls 32mm, 2357U, Titanium Brilliance Curls 32mm, Brilliance Curls 32mm, Curls 32mm