BaByliss Pro BNTCB1UC Cold Brush
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN! READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER – As with most electrical appliances, parts are electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:• Always unplug immediately after using. • Always turn off the appliance when not in use.
- Always unplug immediately after using.
- Always turn off the appliance when not in use
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If the appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- Plug the appliance into an electrical outlet.
- The appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Do not pull, twist, or wrap cord around the appliance.
- This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use the appliance only for its intended use as described in this guide.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged or has fallen into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
- Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hole in the appliance.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use an extension cord with the appliance. Avoid multiple cables to a plug.
- This appliance has no user-serviceable parts. Servicing should only be performed by an authorized service representative.
- Suitable for dry locations ONLY.
- While not in use, placed into any storage.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This appliance is not intended for use along with another electrical appliance, operating at the same time. This appliance is intended for professional use. The appliance is designed to operate at 100-240V AC 50-60Hz 40W. It will automatically adjust to the correct voltage.
TO TURN ON:
- Press the on/off button centered on The ColdBrush™ handle
- A blue LED light around the on/off button and the cold plate will illuminate. You will quietly hear the two brushless motors.
- You will notice the cold plate will become very cold.
TO TURN OFF:
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to shut off The ColdBrush™.
- Both the power button and cold plate with no longer be lit, the motors will shut off, this means you’ve successfully powered down.
- There is a 30 minute auto shut off just in case!
FOR WET HAIR:
Once hair is towel-dried, pass The ColdBrush™ through your hair as you would a regular brush (2-4 passes per section). This will help detangle wet and make hair more manageable – less tension, less breakage. You’ll be amazed at the quality and ease of each blowout.
FOR DRY HAIR:
After blow-drying the hair, pass The ColdBrush™ through as you would a regular brush (2-4 passes per section). As the cold plate passes over the hair shafts it will rehydrate, adding moisture back into each strand. The metal bristles help to align the hair resulting in smoother, shinier, healthy-looking hair. Run your fingers through to feel the difference in weight and smoothness.
FOR DAY-TWO HAIR:
For hair that is not clean, pass The ColdBrush™ through your hair as you would a regular brush (2-4 passes per section), focusing on the roots where buildup usually forms. Allow the cold plates and bristles to break up oils and detangle. Hair feels lighter, cleaner and not weighed down.
Engineered with a Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC), The ColdBrush™ is based on the Peltier Effect. The TEC has two ceramic insulated plates with two types of semi-conductors (positive and negative) between the plates in parallel formation. When electricity flows through the module, heat transfers away through the bottom, while creating cold temperatures on the top.
- Brilliant Shine – Freezing temperatures on the cold plate effectively align individual hair strands. The results are luminous.
- Control Frizz – An advanced, high-output ion generator works in combination with cryotherapy to eliminate flyaways and smooth hair.
- Active Hydration –The transfer of moisture from the cold plate revitalizes, restores and protects the hair shaft.
- Enhanced Condition – Added shine, smoothness, and alignment. Hair is healthy-looking.
- Lasting Results – Use The ColdBrush™ daily. You’ll see and feel the difference.
GET TO KNOW THE COLDBRUSH™ Model: BNTCB1UC
PLEASE ALWAYS TURN THE UNIT OFF AND UNPLUG IT WHEN NOT IN USE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, THERE IS A 30-MINUTE AUTO SHUT-OFF FEATURE.
Your appliance is virtually maintenance-free. No lubrication is needed. Keep all vents and openings clear of dirt and dust. If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the unit from the power source, spray bristles with a disinfectant and wipe with a dry cloth. The rear filter is also removable if cleaning is needed. If any abnormal condition occurs, unplug the unit, and return it for repair to an authorized service representative only. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
NEVER allow the power supply cord to be pulled or twisted. Never wrap the cord around the unit. Damage will occur at the high flex point of entry into the unit, causing it to rupture and short. Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop use immediately if the damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently.
When not in use, your appliance is easy to store. Once the unit has been powered off, simply put back in the storage pouch included in the gift box, and store out of reach of children in a safe, dry location. Do not jerk or strain cord at plug connections.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION NOTICE
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
- Brand: BaBylissPRO®
- Model No.: BNTCB1UC
- Description: The ColdBrush™
- Responsible Party: Conair Corporation 1 Cummings Point Road Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 351-9000
- Standards: FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014 This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesirable operation. DATE OF ISSUE: 05/18/2020
IF YOU THINK THE POWER IS OFF WHEN THE SWITCH IS OFF, YOU’RE WRONG.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
Everyone knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination, but did you know that an electrical appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
ALWAYS UNPLUG SMALL APPLIANCES.
LIMITED FOUR-YEAR WARRANTY
(For U.S. and Canada only)
BabylissPro will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 48 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in any workmanship or materials. To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed below, together with your purchase receipt and $10.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-326-6247 for shipping instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 48 months from the date of manufacture. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 48-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT SHALL BABYLISSPRO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. SERVICE CENTER BaBylissPRO
- Service Department
- 7475 N. Glen Harbor Blvd.
- Glendale, AZ 85307
Documents / Resources
|BaByliss Pro BNTCB1UC Cold Brush [pdf] User Manual|
BNTCB1UC Cold Brush, BNTCB1UC, Cold Brush