ATMOS Rechargeable Sonic Power Toothbrush
- Professional brush head 6 Power button
- Mode button
- Mode indicator
- Charging indicator
- Charger base
- Power cord
- Travel case
The Power toothbrush is safe and effective when used according to directions. Like any electrical appliance, however, basic safety precautions should be followed, especially when children are present.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- Do not place or store the charger base where it can fall or be pulled into a bathtub, sink or toilet.
- Do not place or drop the charger into water or other liquid.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water or other liquid. Unplug immediately.
- Unplug charger base before cleaning and assure that it is dry before plugging it into an electrical outlet.
- This product is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given adequate supervision or instruction concerning use of the product by an adult responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. This product is designed to clean your teeth, gums and tongue only. Do not use any attachments or brush heads other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- The toothbrush is a personal care appliance and is not intended for use on multiple patients in a dental office or institution.
- If your toothpaste includes peroxide, baking soda or other bicarbonate (common in whitening toothpastes), thoroughly clean your brush head and handle to avoid cracking the plastic.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord, plug or charger base.
- Do not use this product if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water. Immediately discontinue use if the product appears damaged in any way.
- Keep the toothbrush, charger base and power cord away from heated surfaces.
- If you experience discomfort or pain in your mouth, discontinue use of this product and contact a dentist.
- Do not attempt to remove the battery
- Do not clean the toothbrush in the dishwasher.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Toothbrushes can be used by children and persons with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Regarding how to clean the tooth brush surfaces in contact with hand and skin, please refer to section <MAINTENANCE>.
- If you have had oral surgery or gum surgery within the past two months, consult your dental provider before using the product
- Consult your dental provider if excessive bleeding occurs while using this product or minor bleeding continues to occur after one week of use.
- Consult your physician or implant device manufacturer prior to using this product if you have questions concerning the combined use of this product with a pacemaker or other implanted medical device(s).
- Consult your physician prior to using the toothbrush if you have any medical concerns.
- The toothbrush has been tested and is certified as per ETL and CE regulations.
- Never use while sleeping or drowsy.
Charging the toothbrush
Be sure to turn off the toothbrush before charging. Plug the power plug into the outlet. Place the handle in the charger. The charger Indicator light will be lit indicating the handle is charging. After the battery is fully charged, charge indicator light will turn off, indicating the toothbrush is fully charged.
- It takes at least 24 hours to charge the battery fully.
- The toothbrush must be charged for 24 hours, if:
- this is the first time using the toothbrush;
- the toothbrush has not been used for more than three months;
- To keep the battery fully charged, we recommend that you keep the toothbrush in the charger when not in use.
- During charging, the toothbrush will get warm, but this is normal.
- The operating duration will become shorter as the battery gets older. If the toothbrush operates only for 1 short time after being fully charged, this means that the battery Is nearing the end of its life cycle.
HOW TO USE:
- Slide the brush head onto the handle. Push brush head down until it locks into place on handle.
Note: There is a small gap between ring and the handle. (Fig 1)
- Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste.
- Place the bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gum line. (Flg2)
- Press the mode button to select mode. If you know the mode used last time, you need not select mode again. There are 5 modes.
- CLEAN: Standard mode for superior teeth cleaning.
- SOFT: Gently caress, carefully clean sensitive mouth.
- WHITEN: Teeth cleaning with polishing and whitening.
- MASSAGE: Pulsates for gentle gum stimulation.
- POLISH: It has a more direct effect on users who have deep cleaning demand, effectively cleaning the stubborn Impurities In the mouth personalized customization.Notes: During brushing, if press Mode button, toothbrush will work at next mode and start another 2 minutes cycle and the mode indicator will light up.
- Apply light pressure and gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion.
- In order to maximize cleaning effectiveness, divide your mouth in 4 sections. Start with Section 1 and brush each section for 30 seconds. The brushing action will pause between each 30-second interval Indicating when to move on to the next section.
- The toothbrush will automatically stop after 2 minutes of use. (Fig 3)
- Pull brush head out from the toothbrush. (Fig 4)
- Rinse both the brush head and handle under running water to wipe them dry. (Fig 5) Put the handle back into the charger.
- Remove the brush head.
- The product is IPX7 waterproof, can wash the toothbrush body, and then put it on the toothbrush holder to dry.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- Using a soft cloth, wipe off any dirt on the charger and the storage.
- Clean the plug periodically to ensure it remains in good working order. The accumulation of dust or dirt on the plug can cause an electric shock, overheat or fire.
The toothbrush doesn’t work.
|You have just purchased the product or it has not been used for more than 3 months.||
Charge the main unit for at least 24 hours.
|Weak or diminished vibration.||The toothbrush is pressed hard against your teeth.||Place the brush head gently against your teeth.|
|The toothbrush operates only for a short period of time even immediately after being charged.||The battery has reached the end of its life cycle.||Contact service center for support.|
|Charging time was insufficient.||Charge the main unit for at least 24 hours.|
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radion technician for help.
2-year limited warranty
45-day worry-free money back guarantee
Lifetime technical support
Contact us via: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|ATMOS Rechargeable Sonic Power Toothbrush [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Rechargeable Sonic Power Toothbrush