Wireless Earbuds, Very Light Small Ear-hook Headphones
- BLUETOOTH VERSION:1
- PLAYTIME: 4 hours
- STANDBY TIME: 100 hours
- CHARGING TIME:5 hours
- WEIGHT:28 oz.
- NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY: CVC 6.0
The ATCK wireless earbuds are light and small ear-hook headphones. These headphones come with a built-in microphone. They have a weight of just 0.28 oz. They are affixed to the ear and comfortable to be worn while running, working out, and doing yoga. The speaker is hidden near the ear providing a natural listening experience. The earbuds feature an open earhole design. It comes with a lithium battery that provides a call time of about 5 to 6 hours and a music playtime of 4 to 5 hours. They also provide a standby time of 120 to 150 hours. They can be charged completely within about 1 to 2 hours. They feature a built-in mic that comes with a CVC 6.0 noise reduction technology.
It can reduce the external noise and has self-adaptive filtering. It has DSP technology which is the digital audio processing and filtering that lowers the high and low-frequency values. The earbuds feature an ear hook and ergonomic design which provides a universal fit without falling down. The earbuds can be connected to two different devices simultaneously. They feature Bluetooth version 4.1 technology and wide compatibility with most Bluetooth-enabled devices. The battery of the earbuds is displayed on your iPhone.
How to connect the ATCK Earbuds to your device
- When the power is turned off, press and hold (make) the MFB button for around 8 seconds (white light flashes three times, voice “on”) until the white and red lights alternately flash and the sound is “cut off.”
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device to search for YR-T10 and connect to it.
How to change the Language
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the MFB button for around 5 seconds until the blue and red lights alternately flash and you hear the voice “pairing.”
- Change the language by double-clicking MFB.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do the earbuds come with a charging cable?
Yes, the earbuds come with a USB charging cable
- How can I see the battery percentage of the earbuds?
The battery percentage of the earbuds can be seen on your connected iPhone’s screen.
- Can I connect the earbuds to 2 devices at the same time?
Yes, you can connect the earbuds to two devices at the same time.
- Will they work with my Android phone?
Yes, the earbuds are compatible with Android phones.
- How long do the earbuds take to charge completely?
The earbuds take about 1 to 2 hours to charge completely.
- How to charge the earbuds?
The earbuds can be charged using the provided USB charging cable.
- Do the earbuds have a mic to take calls?
Yes, the earbuds come with a built-in mic which can be used to take calls.
- Can I control the volume using the earbuds?
No, the earbuds can’t be used to control volume.
- Can the earbuds cancel out the external noise?
Yes, the earbuds have the ability to cancel out some of the external noise as they have a CVC 6.0 noise canceling feature.
- Does the speaker of the earbuds go inside the ear?
No, the speaker of the earbuds doesn’t go inside your ears, this keeps your ears protected.