arzum AR6023 2600 W Steam Iron
- Optimal technology High Scratch resistance ceramic soleplate
- Spray nozzle
- Water filling inlet and water filling cover
- Water tank
- Variable steam and Self Clean button
- Water spray button
- Shot of steam button
- Temperature adjustment switch
- Base lock button
- LED Indicator Light
- Detachable base (Charging stand)
- Temperature display led
In order to obtain utmost output from your appliance, please read carefully this user’s manual and save it for further use.
- Make sure that the voltage indicated on your appliance corresponds with the mains voltage in your home. Our company shall not be held liable for any failures owing to any discrepancy and such failures shall not be covered by the guarantee.
- Your device is for household use only. Do not use outdoors for commercial or industrial purposes. Otherwise, inconvenient uses shall not be covered by the guarantee.
- Do not use your iron outdoors or in bathrooms.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision of instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The iron must not be left unattended while it is connected to the supply mains.
- Keep the iron and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years of age when it is energized cooling down.
- To prevent harming your appliance do not use extension cords that supply insufficient current.
- Your iron should always be turned to minimum before plugging or unplugging from outlet.
- Avoid actions that may harm or damage the cord or plug of your appliance. Do not carry your appliance by holding from the cord. To unplug, hold the plug and do not pull by the cord.
- NEVER immerse the iron in water or other liquids.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use the handle and warn others of the possible dangers of burns from steam, hot water or the soleplate, especially when ironing vertically. Store your iron while cooling down out of reach of children.
- The iron must be used and rested on a stable surface.
- When placing the iron on its stand, ensure that the surface on which the stand is placed is stable.
- The plug must be removed from the socket outlet before the water reservoir is filled with water.
- The filling aperture must not be opened during use. Instructions for safe refilling of the water tank shell be given.
- The iron is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage or if it is leaking.
- Take it to an Arzum Authorized Service for examination and repair. Care for using the only original spare parts.
- • Unplug your iron from the mains supply, before filling with water or emptying it, before cleaning and maintenance, immediately after use.
Do not iron your clothes while wearing them.
- Use your appliance for its intended purposes as recommended.
- Caution: The surfaces reliable to get hot during use
BEFORE USING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Please read the following instructions CAREFULLY before using the appliance.
- Remove any stickers or protective foils from the soleplate.
- Certain parts of the iron have been lightly greased therefore the iron could give off a little smoke when plugged in for the first time. This will cease after a short while.
SETTING THE TEMPERATURE
- Before starting ironing always check first to see whether a label with ironing instructions, follow these instructions if any. If ironing instructions are missing but you do know the kind of fabric, then the table given below will be helpful for you.
- If you have started ironing those fabrics that require higher temperatures and if you wish to iron such fabrics requiring the lowest temperature, then set the temperature switch from the position “•••” to the position “•” and wait for 5 minutes to allow cooling down.
- If the fabric contains several kinds of fibres ,always select the temperature applicable ,if an article contains 60% polyester and 40% cotton ,you must always choose the temperature corresponding to polyester and without steam.
- First classify the articles to be ironed according to the most suitable ironing temperature : wool with wool, cotton with cotton, etc. as the iron heats up as fast as it cools , start by ironing the articles requiring the lowest temperature such as those made of synthetic fibres . Progress towards those that require the highest temperatures.
CAUTION: There is a thermal safety fuse to protect the steam iron from over-heating. However; for your safety always disconnected your iron from the electrical outlet after finishing the iron or before taking a rest.
FILLING WITH WATER
- Unplug the iron and remove the iron from its charging base.
- Set the steam ruler to dry ironing.
- Fill the tank through the filling hole. Use the water-filling beaker to pour water slowly into the filling hole.
- Do not fill higher than the indication ‘MAX’ of the water tank.
- If you have hard water, it is advisable to use only distilled or demineralized water.
- You can use tap water unless it is very hard. Otherwise, it is advisable to use distilled water.
- Place your iron on a flat surface and on its charging base and insert the plug.
- Set the variable steam button to the position This will prevent the steam flow; even if there is water in the water tank.
- Adjust the temperature switch according to the kind of fabrics you want to iron.
- You can start ironing after the temperature display light disappears, indicating that the selected temperature is being maintained.
- When you pause the ironing process, place the
iron on its charging base in an upright position. The thermostat light will turn on when the soleplate of your iron reaches the desired temperature, the thermostat light will turn off and your iron will be ready for ironing again.
NOTE: The thermostat display light may again turn on to maintain the selected temperature of the soleplate during ironing, which is suitable for the article being ironed.
- Fill the iron as described in the section “how to fill the water tank”.
- Plug the iron into the mains.
- Steam ironing is only possible when the highest temperatures shown on the temperature control are selected .Otherwise,water may escape through the soleplate.
- Wait until the pilot light goes out , which indicates that the selected temperature has been reached.
- Turn the steam button to the required position.
- When you pause the ironing process, place the iron on its base in an upright position.
- Disconnect the iron from the mains supply . Pour of any remaining water and leave the iron to cool off.
- The spray can be used in any position, either in dry or steam ironing, as long as the water tank is filled with water.
- Press the spray button for this function
NOTE: This button has to be pressed repetitively to start this function for the first time.
SHOT OF STEAM
A shot of steam gives extra steam for removing persistent wrinkles.
- Place the temperature selector at the “max” position and wait until the pilot light goes out
- Wait for a few seconds for the steam to penetrate the fibre before pressing again.
NOTE: For the best steam quality, do not use more than three successive bursts each time. Several pumping actions are needed to start this function.
Excessive use of this feature will cause the iron to cool , ensure that the pilot light is out, before operating the shot of steam control
DETACHABLE CHARGING BASE
The charging base provides power. The base can be separated from the electric iron. The charging base can rotate 360°. When the base is electrified, the indicator light is on. You can also use your iron as a cable. For this; You can lock the base and iron by bringing the lock button on the bottom to the ( ) sign.
AUTOMATIC SAFETY SHUT-OFF
The automatic safety shut-off device will automatically cut the heating off, when the iron operates without move for a while, and the iron will be turned off.
Your iron will automatically turn off, if it is left:
- Upright position and base attached approx. 8 minutes, or
- Horizontal position and base attached or sideward for approx. 30 seconds.
- Set the variable steam button to the position “
- Remove the mains plug from the wall socket and wait for the soleplate to cool down completely.
- Pour out the water contained in the water tank by shaking it.
- The self cleaning system to be used at regular intervals (once or twice a month) will prolong the life of your iron,and protect it from the formation of lime and dust particles.
- Fill the water tank with water to the Max point.
- Place the iron on a flat surface,in the upright position standing it on its base.
- Set the temperature switch the position max.
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. Wait until the temperature display goes off and your iron reaches the required temperature.
- Unplug the iron from wall socket.
- Hold the iron with its soleplate facing downwards, over a sink or bathtub.
- Slide the self-clean button to the left and keep it at a downward position for a few minutes. Repeat this until the water in the iron finishes.
ATTENTION: While pressing the self-clean button,the boiled water and steam will come out through the holes under the soleplate,protecting your appliance against any formation of lime and scale.
- Move the iron forward and backward until the remaining water in the water tank is discharged completely.
- Stand your iron in the upright position and insert the plug into the power supply and let the iron heat up. Remove the plug when the light turns into green.• Clean the soleplate moving the iron over a clean cloth. Then, let the remaining water on the soleplate evaporate.
- CAUTION: Only press down the self cleaning button when you want to activate the self cleaning system.Never press down the self-cleaning button when ironing.
- The system prevents any leakage of the iron. If the temperature of the soleplate reduces, it will operate automatically.
- This system is included in the water tank permanently.It minimizes the formation of lime,ensuring to prolong the life of your iron.
CLEANING AND CARE
- Ensure that your iron is disconnected from the power supply and allow the iron to cool down thoroughly.
- There may be some fabric deposits and other residues on the soleplate.
- Those sticky residues can be removed with a damp thick cloth soaked in a vinegar/water solution.
- Then wipe off the soleplate with a dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive and scratching objects on the soleplate when cleaning. Avoid hard contact with metal objects.
- Wipe up the outer surface of your iron with a damp cloth, and wipe dry with a dry one. Do not use abrasives or harsh cleaners as they may damage the surface of the iron.
- Never immerse the iron in water or any other liquids.
- Do not put vinegar or chemical calcification removers into the water tank.
- The self-cleaning process should be carried out at least once a month.
- Product life 10 years Technical Properties 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 2600 W
HANDLING AND SHIPMENT
- During handling and shipment, your appliance must be kept in original package in order to prevent damages to its parts.
- Keep at normal position during shipment.
- Do not drop the product when transporting and protect from impacts.
- After delivery of the product, failures and damages that may occur while transporting are not covered by warranty.
The product is in compliance with the WEEE Directives.
This product contains recyclable materials that compliance with the WEEE directives. Do not dispose this product as unsorted municipal waste. Please contact your local municipality for the nearest collection point.
- Ningbo Haojia Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd.
- No.227 Langxia Road, Industry Park of North Yuyao, Ningbo, P. R. China Tel: 86-574-6221 1712 Fax: 86-574-6221 1770
- Arzum Elektrikli Ev Aletleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Otakçılar Caddesi No: 78 Kat: 1 B Blok No: B1b Eyüp 34050 İstanbul Türkiye
- Made in China / Menşei Çin’dir
- Tel: +90 212 467 80 80
Documents / Resources
|arzum AR6023 2600 W Steam Iron [pdf] Instruction Manual|
AR6023 2600 W Steam Iron, 2600 W Iron, AR6023, AR6023 Iron, Steam Iron, Iron