AROMA AG-05 Electric Guitar Amp
Location Using the unit in the following locations can result in a malfunction.
- In direct sunlight
- Locations of extreme temperature or humidity
- Excessively dusty or dirty locations
- Locations of excessive vibration
- Close to magnetic fields
Be sure to turn the power OFF when the unit is not in use. The amp is powered by rechargeable Li battery.
Interference with other electrical devices
Radios and televisions placed nearby may experience reception interference. Operate this unit at a suitable distance from radios and televisions.
To avoid breakage, do not apply excessive force to the switches or controls. Please ask qualified technician to operate in case that the amp needs to be repaired.
If the exterior becomes dirty, wipe it with a clean, dry cloth. Do not use liquid cleaners such as benzene or thinner, or cleaning compounds of flammable polishes.
Prevent foreign matter out of your amplifier
Never set any container with liquid in it near this amplifier. If liquid gets into the amplifier, it could cause a breakdown, fire, or electrical shock. Be careful not to let metal objects get into the amplifier
Keep this manual
After reading this manual, please keep it for later reference.
AG-05 is a power rechargeable mini amp for electric guitars. Simple compact design. This Portable to use in many occasions. Easy and fast to switch On distortion effect. Best quality as a Bluetooth speaker.
- This portable amplifier is powered by high capacity rechargeable lithium batteries inside, use the attached Type-C cable to recharge anytime.
- 5 watt stereo analog amp. Easy and direct to operate.
- High quality effects: clean and distortion.
- Use Bluetooth to play music from your phone. Line out to connect to other speakers.
Easy steps to follow before you enjoying playing your guitar.
- Turn the Master volume on the amp all the way down.
- Connect your guitar to INPUT jack in the rear Pane.
- Turn the master knob clockwise to turn on the power supply.
- Slowly raise the Master volume to a desired level.
- Effect switch
Press the button to turn On distortion effect. Release the button to get a clean sound.
- Gain knob
Control the output level of the selected effect.
- Tone knob
Control the output tone of the instrument.
- Power / Volume knob
Turn clockwise to turn the amp power On, and then turn up the volume. Turn counter clockwise to turn down the volume and Off the power.
- Power indicator
The indicator is On and solid when turning the amp power On. A blue indicator flashes when power turns flat. .Bluetooth button Press to turns On/Off Bluetooth a been sound gendered.
How to link Bluetooth
- Turn On amp Bluetooth.
- Turn On smart phone or any other device Bluetooth.
- Find name AROMAAG-05′ in the Bluetooth devices list, and click the name to link.
- Play music in your smart phone or other devices and Output music via the amp.
Earphone output jack
Specification: gauge 3.35mm, stereo.
- The amp speaker is mute when an earphone is connected to the amp.
- A stereo earphone is required.
- Bluetooth music is also outputted to the earphone.
Guitar input jack
Connect the cable from your guitar into this jack.
The charge indicator is On and solid when charging. The indicator turns Off automatically when charging finished.
Specifications: Type-C USB charging cable, power requirements: 5V=2A
- Output peak: 5W
- Speaker 22 inches
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Dynamic range: 96dB THD+N :0.05%
- Sampling frequency: 24 bit / 44.1 kHz
- Power supply: 7.4V/2200mAH
- Full charging time: 3.5H
- Work hour after full recharged: 8H
- Dimension: 125x80x90Omm Weight: 450g
- Included items: Type. C cablex1, Operation manualx1
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates Uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off on and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|AROMA AG-05 Electric Guitar Amp [pdf] Owner's Manual|
AG-05, AG05, 2APP6AG-05, 2APP6AG05, AG-05 Electric Guitar Amp, AG-05, Electric Guitar Amp