Ardes AR4R09BTTE Oillo 9TT Electric Oil Radiator 9 Heating Elements
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance.
CAUTION — Some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular attention has to be given where children and vulnerable people are present. If the power cable gets damaged, it has to be replaced only at a service centre approved by the manufacturer in order to prevent any risks.
DO NOT COVER
WARNING: In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the heater.
- Do not place the appliance immediately below a socket outlet.
- Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
- Don’t connect the appliance to the power supply and don’t use it unless it is completely assembled (see mounting instructions). This heater is filled with a precise quantity of special oil. Repairs requiring opening of the oil container are only to be made by the manufacturer or his service agent who should be contacted if there is an oil leak. When scrapping the heater, follow the regulations concerning the disposal of oil.
ATTENTION: read this booklet carefully it contains important instructions for a safe installation, use and maintenance. Important instructions to be kept for future reference.
- Keep handy the guarantee, receipt of payment and these instructions for future use and reference.
- After removing the packaging, check the appliance for any signs of damage.
- In case of visible damage, do not use it and contact a qualified technician. Do not leave parts of the packaging with in the reach of children.This appliance is not a children’s toy: it is an electrical device and must be treated with the necessary caution.
- Before connecting the appliance, make sure that the power supply voltage matches the indication on the data plate.
- If the plug and socket are not compatible, the socket has to be replaced with a suitable type by skilled persons.
- Do not use adapters or extension cables which do not meet current safety standards or that exceed the current carrying capacity limits. When you don’t use the appliance disconnect it from the power supply and assure that the interruptor is off.
- Do not tug on the power cable or on the appliance itself to remove the plug from the socket.
- The use of any electrical appliance requires that a number of basic rulesare observed, namely:
- Never touch the appliance with wet or humid hands.
- Do not leave the appliance exposed to weathering (rain, sunlight).
- Do not subject it to rough handling.
- In case of a breakdown or malfunctioning of the appliance, disconnect it at once.
- Do not attempt to repair it, but take it to a service centre approved by the manufacturer.
- If you decide you do not want to use this appliance any longer, disable it by cutting the power cable – of course, after disconnecting it from the socket.
- The power cable should be extended to its full lenght to avoid over heating.
- For safety reasons, the appliance should never be opened.
- The appliance has been designed and manufactured to operate in the home.
- Any other use is considered inappropriate and dangerous.
- Do not insert objects through the safety grill or the air inlets.
- During use, rest the appliance on a flat surface.
- Do not use this heating appliance with programmers, timers, separate remote control systems (different to the ones provided with the appliance) or any other device that automatically turns on the appliance, as there is a risk of fire in the event the appliance is covered or positioned incorrectly. Do not use the heater in presence of flammable substances (petrol,paints, etc.).
- Do not place the cord near sources of heat.
- WARNING: DO NOT COVER THIS PRODUCT NEAR CURTAINS OR OTHER COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL.
- WARNING: DO NOT COVER THE APPLIANCE OR OBSTRUCT THE AIR INLETS TO AVOID OVERHEATING.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Luminous operational switches
- Turbo function
- Cord winder
Technical data is indicated on the appliance.
Instructions for use
- 2 Brackets
- 2 Supports
- 4 Wing nuts
- 4 Support wheels
- 4 Nuts
MOUNT THE SUPPORT WHEELS
Insert the wheels into holes “C” and “D” in the metal supports and fasten them with the nuts. Turn the apparatus upside down, unscrew the wing nuts from the bracket (fig. 1) and insert the bracket between the first and second element (fig. 2). Insert the end of the bracket into holes “A” and “B” in the metal support (fig. 3) and fasten it by using wing nuts (fig. 4). Mount the other bracket as described above, positioning it between the last and second-last element of the radiator.
Before connecting or disconnecting the appliance, make sure that all the switches are in the OFF position. To turn the appliance on, insert the plug in the power outlet, set the operation switch (2) in the desired position and turn the temperature switch (1) clockwise to the maximum position. Once the desired room temperature is reached, turn the thermostat (1) slowly, in a counter clockwise direction, until the appliance is turned off. At this point, the product will automatically restart when the temperature in the room goes below the set limit. The indicator light indicates that the appliance is operating and will switch off when the adjustable thermostat is activated. To activate Turbo Function push the button (4) on the appliance: it will help to spread the heat faster. To deactivate Turbo Function push again this button. The appliance is also equipped with a daily timer that allows the user to set the automatic turn-on and turn-off of the appliance. Before replacing the appliance in its package, make sure it has cooled sufficiently.
OPERATION WITH TIMER
To operate the unit in continuous mode, turn the switch to the symbol I (1) . For scheduled operation, turn the switch to the clock symbol. To program the device, first you need to set the TIMER by positioning the arrow (2) on the correct time during the setting phase. Select the operation period by opening the teeth (3) outwards. During the period in which the teeth are open, the unit is on; instead, when the TIMER reaches the period in which the teeth are closed, it turns off. This allows you to operate the device at intervals and to program it according to your needs.
Warning: The TIMER works only if the plug is inserted into the socket. If you set the TIMER but the unit is not connected to the power supply, it does not work.
For example, if you follow all the settings mentioned above but then you unplug the unit after use, keep in mind that the next time you use it, the TIMER will have to be set again otherwise the unit might not work in the selected periods.
This appliance does not require any special maintenance. Disconnect the plug from the socket and let the appliance cool down well before cleaning it. In order to clean the appliance, use a soft or slight damp cloth. Never use abrasives or chemical solvents. Do not use very wet substances, liquids or cloths to prevent water from entering into the apparatus and irreparably damaging it. NEVER IMMERSE THE APPLIANCE INTO THE WATER. Information requirements for electric local space heaters
|Heat output||Type of heat input, for electric storage local space heaters only (select one)|
|Nominal heat output||Pnom||2,4||kW||Manual heat charge control, with
|Minimum heat output (indicative)||Pmin||0,4||kW||Manual heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback||N.A.|
|Maximum continuous heat output||Pmax,c||2,4||kW||Electronic heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback||N.A.|
|Auxiliary electricity consuption||Fan assisted heat output||N.A.|
|At nominal heat output||elmax||N.A.||kW||Type of heat output/room temperature control (select one)|
|At minimum heat output||elmin||N.A.||kW||Single stage heat output and no room temperature control||No|
|In standby mode||elSB||0,00025||kW||Two or more manual stages, no room
|With mechanic thermostat room temperature control||Yes|
|With electronic room temperature control||No|
|Electronic room temperature control plus day timer||No|
|Electronic room temperature control plus week timer||No|
|Other control options (multiple selections possible)|
|Room temperature control, with presence
|Room temperature control, with open
|With distance control option||No|
|With adaptive start control||No|
|With working time limitation||Yes|
|With black bulb sensor||No|
|Contact details||POLY POOL S.p.A. – via Sottocorna 21/B, 24020 Parre (BG) – Italy|
Documents / Resources
|Ardes AR4R09BTTE Oillo 9TT Electric Oil Radiator 9 Heating Elements [pdf] Instructions|
AR4R09BTTE, Oillo 9TT Electric Oil Radiator 9 Heating Elements, Electric Oil Radiator, Oil Radiator, AR4R09BTTE, Radiator