Apple Magsafe Wireless Charger
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or using this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
This product is a high-performance wireless charger. This product is suitable for apple iPhone, Connect the wireless to a power charger, and then you can charge your iPhone by put it on the charger directly.
- Transmitting terminal input: 9V/2.2A PD Adapter
- Transmitting terminal output: 15W MAX
- Intelligent green indicator to show working condition
- Compliant with QI, CE, FCC standards
- It is light, smart and convenient to use
- iPhone12mini, iPhone12 and iPhone12 pro, iPhone12 proMax
|Input||9V/2.2A PD Adapter|
|Operation Temperature Range||0~40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 ~ 40°C|
|Operation Humidity||10% ~ 80% RH|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH|
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
Main unit×1 User Manual×1
- Connect charger to the power adapter,
- Place your apple watch on the charger, then watch start charge
- Please take out the device after it is fully charged.
Note: red light for flashing when malfunction occurs.
- For optimum performance, please use charger according to this user manual.
- Please connect the wireless charger to a power adapter which output 9V/2.2A,
- Please unplug the charger after using.
- Do not use the charger with an electronic product which is not in conformity with the specifications, so as to avoid any problem caused by specification mismatching.
- It’s normal that charger will be a little overheated in the use process.
- When the charger stops working under some accidents , you need to check whether the device is compatible with this charger.
- Do not let the wireless charger close to fire, such as stove, candles and etc.
- Do not let the wireless charger soak into liquid, such as swimming pool, bathtub, etc.
- Do not wash the wireless charger with corrosive cleaner.
- If the wireless charger cannot work properly, please contact the store or distributor in your area.
This device complies with part 18 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 centimeters between the radiator and your body.
Documents / Resources
|Apple Magsafe Wireless Charger [pdf] User Manual|
Magsafe, Wireless Charger