anslut 015182 Portable Heater Fan Instruction Manual
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
(Translation of the original instructions).
- Keep children less than 3 years old under supervision when they are near the product. The product can be switched on/off by children from 3 to 8 years old only if it is mounted in the correct position to use, and if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved. Do not allow children from 3 to 8 years old to connect, use, clean or maintain the product.
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge, if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved. Keep children under supervision to make sure they do not play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision. Keep children less than 3 years old under supervision when they are near the product.
- The product is only intended for household use.
- Pull out the plug if the product is not going to be used for some time.
- Do not run the power cord in front of the product.
- The product must only be connected to a correctly installed and earthed power point. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate.
- Make sure to plug the plug firmly in the power point. Do not touch the power cord or the plug with wet hands.
- Put the switch in the OFF position and pull out the plug when the product is not in use.
- Do not route the power cord under carpets etc. Place the power cord so that there is no risk of treading on it, or tripping over it.
- Do not expose children to the flow of air from the product for long periods.
- Only use the product in a well ventilated area. Do not place the product near walls or corners, where incoming or outgoinq air can be blocked. Do not put the product near curtains, or other flammable materials — fire risk.
- Do not expose the product to vibrations, knocks or blows when in use.
- Do not use the product in explosive environments, for example in the vicinity of flammable liquids, gas or dust. Do not place the product near a naked flame or other source of heat.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or repair the product. Repairs should be carried out by qualified personnel or an authorised service centre.
- A damaged cord or plug must be replaced by an authorised service centre or qualified person to ensure safe use.
- Do not use aerosol spray, e.g. insect spray or other flammable spray, near the product.
- Switch off the product immediately and pull out the plug in the event of any abnormal noise, smell, smoke or other sign of a problem.
- Some parts of the product get very hot
- risk of burn injuries. Keep the product under careful supervision when it is used by, or near children or persons with functional disorders.
- Do not put any foreign objects on the product.
- Never poke your fingers or any other objects into the inlet or outlet openings.
- Do not use the product near a bath, shower or swimming pool.
- Do not cover the product, this can result in overheating.
|Read the instructions.|
|Safety class II.|
|Do not cover.|
|Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.|
|Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.|
Rated voltage: 230V-50Hz
Safety class: II
Protection rating: IP20
Size: 17 x 26 x 12.8 cm
Weight: 1.4 kg
- Thermostat dial
- Mode selector
- Status light
- Tip over Switch
- Heating element
- Unpack the product and all the parts from the packaging and place them on a level surface..
- Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate. Plug in the plug. The product is now ready to use.
- Do not plate the product near walls or corners, where incoming or outgoing air can be blocked.
- Do not place the product directly below a power outlet.
HOW TO USE
- Place the product on a level, stable surface.
- Plug the plug into the power point.
- Turn the mode selector (2) to the required mode:
0 Off Fan only I Low power II High power
- All three modes require the thermostat to switch on to start, even in fan only mode.
- Adjust the thermostat’s connection mode with the thermostat dial (1).
- After use, turn the temperature selector to 0 and pull out the plug.
The product has a tip over switch that switches off the product if it tips over.
The tip over switch can trip if the product is not standing on a level surface.
Switch off the product, pull out the plug, and wait until the product has completely cooled before cleaning and/or maintenance.
- Wipe off any dust from the surface of the product with a soft cloth. When necessary clean with a cloth moistened with a mild detergent and then dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use petrol, solvent or strong detergent. This can damage or discolour the product.
- Pull out the plug and cover over the product to protect it from dust if it is not going to be used for some time.
- Store the product in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
|Model identifier: 015182|
|Nominal heat output||Pnom||2,015||kW|
|Type of heat input, for electric storage local space heaters only (select one)|
|Manual heat charge control, with integrated thermostat||No|
|Manual heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback||No|
|Electronic heat charge control with room and/or outdoor temperature feedback||No|
|Type of heat output/room temperature control (select one)|
|Single stage heat output and no room temperature control||No|
|Two or more manual stages, no room temperature control||No|
|With mechanic thermostat room temperature control||Yes|
|With electronic thermostat room temperature control||No|
|Electronic room temperature control plus day timer||No|
|Electronic room temperature control plus week timer||No|
|Other control options (multiple selections possible)|
|Room temperature control, with presence detection||No|
|Room temperature control, with open window detection||No|
|With distance control option||No|
|With working time limitation||No|
Contact details: www.juIa.com
Care for the environment!
Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.
JULA AB, BOX 363, 5E-532 24 SKARA
Documents / Resources
|anslut 015182 Portable Heater Fan [pdf] Instruction Manual|
015182, Portable Heater Fan, Heater Fan, 015182, Portable Heater, Heater