anko Wireless Charging Pad User Manual
Wireless Charging Pad
Charge for any compatibly wireless charging device such as Apple or Samsung smartphone.
- Connect a USB power adapter (not included) to socket. 2A or above power adapter will be required.
- Connect the USB-C cable to the USB-C port.
- The green LED indicator light will turn on into standby mode.
- Place your wireless charging device on the wireless charging pad, blue LED indicator light on and start charging.
- To achieve fast wireless charging, a Quick Charge 3.0 or higher power adapter will be required.
Indicator light identification:
- When I-phone is fully charged, LED will stay Blue.
- When Android phone is fully charged, LED will change from blue to green.
- Do not disassemble or throw into fire or water, to avoid damage.
- Do not use wireless charger in severely hot, humid or corrosive environments, to avoid circuit damage and occurs leakage phenomenon.
- Do not place too close with magnetic stripe or chip card (ID card, credit cards, etc.) to avoid magnetic failure.
- Please keep the distance at least 30cm between implantable medical devices (pacemakers, implantable cochlear, etc.) and the wireless charger, to avoid potential interference with the medical device.
- To take care of the children, to ensure that they won’t play the wireless charger as a toy
- Some phone case may affect the charging performance. Ensure there is no any metal object between your phone cases or try to take it off before charging.
Input: DC 5V, 2.0A , DC9V, 1.67A or DC12V,1.5A
Output: 10W max
Charging distance: ≤10mm
Diameter: 99 x 99 x 10 mm
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|anko Wireless Charging Pad [pdf] User Manual|
Wireless Charging Pad, 42967354