anko UU10 2-In-1 Electronic Facial Cleansing Brush
- Power Button
- Main Body Handle
- Brush Connection Point
- Battery Cover
- Brush Head
- Storage Base
- Rated Voltage/Power: 1.5V/0.3w
- Type of Battery: AA 1.5V x 1 (not included)
- Working time: 4 hours
- Model Number: BCM-1317
FACIAL CLEANING BRUSH
Ideal for complete facial cleansing
- It will assist in cleaning more thoroughly than manual cleansing with its dual-speed rotary cleansing system
- clean and reduce pores of any residual make-up and dirt
- prepare your skin for the application of skin care product
- gently exfoliate dead skin to tone and improve skin’s texture for bright 8& visible radiance.
- can be used in the shower or bath
ADJUSTABLE SPEED CONTROL
With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush will cleanse your skin. Begin using a low-speed setting, before moving to a high speed.
Hold the appliance and remove the Battery Cover.
Insert one AA battery according to the battery compartment instructions, make sure the polarity is correct and
put the Battery Cover back on (battery is not included).
Brush Head Replacement
- Align the Brush Head with Brush Connection Point and firmly press the Brush Head until it locks the position with a click.
- To remove the Brush Head, hold the appliance and gently pull the Brush Head
To ensure proper operation of this appliance, please read this instruction manual carefully before using the appliance and save it for further reference.
- Immediately stop using if your skin becomes irritated or you become unwell and seek medical assistance
- Do not use if you are allergic to silicone
- Do not use the massager for more than 3 minutes at a time.
- Always clean the device after use with water and mild soap and rinse clean. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth/towel.
- Avoid leaving in direct sunlight. Do not expose to extreme heat.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not use on eyelids. This appliance should not be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities (including children), unless under supervision
- This appliance is for household use only.
- Always switch the appliance off after use.
- Do not place the appliance in a hot or humid environment for a prolonged period of time.
- This appliance is battery-operated. If you do not use the appliance for a long time, remove the batteries.
Cleansing and maintenance
- Wipe the outside surface of the appliance with a damp cloth, and then wipe dry.
- Never use organic solvents, corrosive liquids or abrasives.
Documents / Resources
|anko UU10 2-In-1 Electronic Facial Cleansing Brush [pdf] Instruction Manual|
UU10, 2-In-1 Electronic Facial Cleansing Brush