anko PLUM Rotating See Saw Instruction Manual
ROTATING SEE SAW SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY DEPENDS ON YOU!!!
Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Provide on-site adult supervision at all times.
- Be certain that all anchoring devices(including concrete)are placed below the level of the playing surface or below ground level to prevent tripping.
- Never allow children to stand on the rotating see saw. Do not allow children to lean to the side when riding or collide with other playmates.
- Dress children appropriately while on and around this equipment. Do not allow children to wear ponchos,scarves, jewellery, loose shoes, jackets or any other clothing with loose strings, that might be potentially hazardous while using this equipment.
- Do not let children use equipment in any manner other than intended.
- Do anchor rotating see saw. Do not install over concrete, asphalt, gravel or any hard surface which may cause injury should a fall occur.
- Do not let children use equipment until properly assembled and anchored. Place rotating see saw on level ground not less than 6 feet(1.8m) from any structures or obstacles such as fences, overhanging branches,laundry or electrical lines,garages, sheds or houses.
- Instruct children to avoid swinging empty play stations. Stations may strike other children or come back and strike you.
- Instruct children not to walk closely in front of, behind or between moving play. Instruct children to keep a safe distance away to avoid being struck by items in play.
- Do not allow children to jump from moving play items.
- Do not allow children to climb or play on equipment while wet. (Slips or falls may occur.)
- Do not leave bolts uncovered. Tighten all hex nuts securely.
- Do not attach items to the rotating see saw that are not specifically designed for use with the equipment, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothesline, pet leashes, cables, and chain as they may cause strangulation hazard.
- Dispose of all packaging properly after swing set has been assembled.
- Please retain the instruction manual for future reference and review each season.
WARNING: BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE
Adult assembly required
Adult supervision required at all times
Maximum weight 35kg per seat
Only for domestic use
Outdoor use only
Not suitable for children under 36 months-fall hazard
Retain Instruction manual for future use
Place on a level surface at least 2m from any structure or obstruction
Must not be installed over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface
It is advised that on a regular basis (le:at the beginning of the season and monthly thereafter) all main parts/fixings are
checked as secure,well oiled (if metallic),have no sharp points/edges and are intact. Replace,oil and/or tighten when
necessary.Failure to do so may result in an injury or hazard.
Any part such as tube,screw,spacer,nut,etc must be regularty examined for evidence of deterioration. Replace any
attachments if there are signs of deterioration. Failure to do so may result in an injury or hazard.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
Make regular stops based on your own physical conditions.
Always consult your physician before performing any kind of physical activity.
Unexpected movement (le:tipping,lifting and overturning ) rotating see saw may result in serious injury or death.
The rotating see saw must be securely anchored before use
The owner should disassemble and dispose of the rotating see saw in such a way that no unreasonable hazards
will exist at the time the rotating see saw is discarded.
Proper Play Conditions:
Always use the product in a well-lit area. Do not use without lighting during dawn,dusk or in complete darkness.
Maintain clear space on all sides of the product. Such objects include walls,fences,tree limbs/trunks, electrical power wiring, rocks,sprinkler heads or other recreational objects (le: swing sets,swimming pools).
The product must not be used in windy and rainy conditions as wind can cause unexpected movement and rain can cause
wet and slippery surfaces on the product.
- Adult assembly required.
- Adult supervision required when product is in use.
- For domestic use only. For outdoor use only.
- Children must understand how to use the product safely.
- Do not allow children to play around product when in use.
- Do not allow more than 1 child per seat to use this product at any time.
- Limit the time of continuous usage (make regular stops).
- Check fixings regularly. Injury may be a result if you fail to do so.
- Check the nuts and bolts on a regular basis for tightness, sharp edges or deterioration.
- Tighten or replace when required.
- Check paintwork regularly and if needed touch up with enamel.
- Oil all metallic moving parts.
- Check all parts such as tubes, screw, nut, spacer, etc for evidence of deterioration;replace when required in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Failure to do so may result in an injury or hazard.
- Sand rusted areas and tubular members and repaint using a non-lead based paint when required.
- Retain the instructions for assembly, maintenance and safe use for future reference.
- This rotating see saw is designed for use by chidren ages 3+ years with a maximum weight of 35kg per seat.
- The maximum fall height of this climbing frame is 0.7m.
- This product is designed for normal residential use only.
- This product is not designed for use in day care, nurseries, or other public places.
- This product is to be assembled by adults only in the manner described within this instruction manual.
- This product must be anchored. Anchors are included with this rotating see saw.
Only adults should assemble or disassemble the rotating see saw. For safety reasons and ease of assembly, it is recommended that two adults assemble the rotating see saw.
Points to remember when locating and placing the rotating see saw.
- Place your rotating see saw on level ground a minmium of 8.2 feet (2.5m) from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house,over hanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires.
- Do not install rotating see saw over concrete, asphalt, packed earth, grass, carpet, or any other hard surface.
- A fall on to a hard surface can result in serious injury to the equipment user.
- Do not place your rotating see saw underneath electrical lines. If you must, ensure that there is a minimum over head clearance of 8.2 feet (2.5m).
- Do not make any modifications to the product, it may result an injury or hazard. Do not over tighten nuts and screws as this may cause them to shear and potentially cause structural failure.
Location and Placement of Your Rotating See Saw
Proper placement and maintenance of protective surfacing is essential.
Be sure to:
- Extend surfacing at least 6 feet (1.83m) from the equipment in all directions.Rotating see saw must be placed a minimum of 6 feet(1.83m) from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage,house, overhanging branches, laundry lines,or electrical wires.
- Do not place your rotating see saw underneath electrical lines. If you must, ensure that there is a minimum overhead clearance of 6 feet(1.83m).
- Do not install rotating see saw over concrete,asphalt, packed earth,grass, carpet, or any other hard surface. A fall on to a hard surface can result in serious injury to the equipment user.
- For safe playing of the rotating see saw,extend protective surfacing 12 feet (3.66m) in front of and behind the point of suspension of the swing.
NO. PART DESCRIPTION QTY
Legs connection tube
Middle frame tube connector
Middle frame tube
Plastic spacer for screw set 80mm
Plastic spacer for screw set 70mm
Screw set 80mm
Screw set 70mm
Screw set 58mm
Screw set 47mm
Screw set 47mm
Screw set 32mm
Step 1: Legs and legs connection tube assembly
Assemble three legs (B) into the welding tubes on legs connection tube(A) by fixing the screw set 32mm(R) as Figure 1 shows, please DO NOT tighten the screw set by spanner.
Step 2: Middle frame tube and legs connection
Assemble the middle frame tube(D) and middle frame tube connector(C) by fixing the screw set 80mm (M)and spacer(H) as Figure 2 shows, please DO NOT tighten the screw set by spanner.
Put the assembled middle frame tube connector inside the legs connection tube as figure 3 shows
Step 3: Seat tube and handle bar assembly
Assemble seat tube(F) and handle bar (E) by fixing the screw set 47mm(P) as Figure 4 shows,repeat this step twice, please DO NOT tighten the screw set by spanner.
Step 4: Seat tube and seat assembly
Assemble the seat tube(F) and seat(G) by fixing the screw set 70mm (N)and screw set 58mm(O) with spacer (I) as Figure 5 shows,repeat this step twice, please DO NOT tighten the screw set by spanner.
Step 5: Seat tube and middle frame tube assembly
Assemble seat tube (F) and middle frame tube(D) by fixing the screw set 47mm(Q) as Figure 6 shows,repeat this step twice, please DO NOT tighten the screw set by spanner.
Step 6: Tighten all screw sets
Tighten all screw sets by spanner(L) and Hexagonal key(K) as Figure 7 shows.
Step 7: Anchors assembly
Install the anchors (J) as Figure 8 shows, repeat this step 3 times.
MADE IN CHINA
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase,provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommend actions or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on
Phone Number:+61 423 259 751
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
The date of purchase:
The components will deteriorate over time.
WARNING Suitable for children 3+ years. Maximum user weight 35kg per seat. This unit is designed to be used safely by two children. Only for domestic use. Outdoor use only. This must be assembled by an adult before use. Adult supervision is recommended. Falling hazard. Small parts, choking hazard. Anchors supplied with this product must be fitted before use.
MADE IN CHINA
FOR AU/NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART
STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
KAMRT CUSTOMER SEVICE
AU:1800 124 125 NZ:0800 945 995
Thank you for purchasing from Kmart.
Please contact our customer service centre JCA Collective
Phone Number:+61 423 259 751
OfficeHours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Documents / Resources
|anko PLUM Rotating See Saw [pdf] Instruction Manual|
PLUM, Rotating See Saw