anko Piano Play Mat and Gum
THE ILLUSTRATIONS SHOWN IN THIS MANUAL ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. THE MANUFACTURER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY SPECIFICATION OR FEATURE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Lay and Play
- Place the play mat flat on the floor. Place the 2 baseboards on each side of the play mat. Thread 1 of the straps through the matching hole on the baseboard. Repeat for the 3 remaining holes. See the below image:
- Insert the piano support bars into the piano and press the button at the top of each support bar to lock the piano in place. Ensure the direction of the support bars were inserted correctly. See the below image:
- Insert the assembled piano unit into the baseboards. Ensure that it is firmly secured with a “click” sound. See the below image:
- Insert 1 arch bar into the baseboards. Ensure the arch bar is firmly secured. See the below image:
- Insert the hanging toys into the loops of the arch bar. See the below image:
Place the play mat on the floor with baseboards and insert the piano as per previous instructions. Remove the ring from the toys and place the toys on the play mat. See the below image:
Battery installation and replacement
- Switch off the power of the unit.
- Loosen the screw to open the battery compartment door.
- Insert/Replace the new batteries in the proper direction indicated on the product.
- Close the compartment and screw shut securely.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Do not mix different types of batteries or new and used batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Remove batteries from the tog when not in use for an extended time or when batteries become exhausted.
- Dispose of batteries responsibly.
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Batteries must be installed and replaced by an adult.
- This toy produces flashes that may trigger epilepsy in sensitized individuals.
Care and maintenance
- Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat source.
- If the toy suddenly stops working or the sound seems weak, the problem may be low battery power. If this is the case, install a new set of batteries before use.
- Surface wash with a clean, damp sponge or cloth. Air dry only. Do not immerse in water.
Images/Drawings in the manual are for visual purposes only. The actual product may vary slightly. The manufacturer reserves the right to change any specification or feature without prior notice.
- To prevent entanglement injury, never place the play mat in a crib or playpen. Use only on a flat, horizontal floor. Never add strings, ties, straps or other products to the play mat.
- To ensure your child’s safety, this product must be assembled by an adult.
- To ensure your child’s safety, please follow the instructions below carefully and ensure the final assembly is correct. Check frequently.
- The product should be used with adult supervision.
- Inspect the play mat before each use.
- Never leave a baby unattended on the play mat.
- Babies should not be allowed to sleep unsupervised while lagging on this play mat.
- Do not lift or attempt to move the play mat with a baby on it.
- Do not use this play mat as a blanket.
- Use this product only on the floor.
- Never use on any elevated surfaces.
- Keep away from fire and strong heat sources.
This sheet contains important information. Please keep the instruction manual for future reference.
MADE IN CHINA
FOR AU/ NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
Documents / Resources
|anko Piano Play Mat and Gum [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Piano Play Mat and Gum, Piano, Play Mat and Gum