anko P_43142774 Basswood Surface Baby Bouncer
- This product is suitable for one child from birth or a maximum weight of 9kg.
- This item has 2 backrest positions. The first position is used with a maximum weight of 6kg. and the highest position is used with a maximum weight of 9kg. The lowest position is used for folding only.
- Do not place baby in this position.
- WARNING! Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- WARNING! Prevent serious injury or death.
- WARNING! NEVER leave the child in the bouncer without supervision.
- WARNING! ALWAYS use the restraint system ensuring it is correctly adjusted at all times.
- WARNING! NEVER use for a child who is able to sit up unaided.
- WARNING! Do not attempt to move or ift the product when a child is in it.
- WARNING! FALL HAZARD: Child’s activity may move product. Use only on the floor. Never use on an elevated surface.
- WARNING! SUFFOCATION HAZARD: Never use on a soft surface (bed, sofa, cushion etc), as the product may tip over and cause suffocation.
- Do not use the bouncer if any part is broken, torn or missing.
- Before using, check that all parts are properly locked into position and adjusted correctly.
- Check the suspension system of the bouncer regularly.
- Only use a 3 point safety harness.
- Do not use the bouncer without its seat liner.
- This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping.
- This product does not replace a cot ora bed. Should your child need to sleep, then it should be placed in a suitable cot or bed.
- The bouncer is not a carycot, nor a car seat. Always use the safety harness and ensure to adjust it to safely secure baby.
- Do not adjust the height position with baby in the bouncer
- Do not use near an open fire or any other kind of heater or heat source.
- Keep the plastic bags of the packaging out of reach of babies and young children to avoid any risk of suffocation.
- Never add any pillows, blankets or padding to the bouncer.
- Donot place objects with strings around the neck of your baby. Do not hang strings from the bouncer or attach string to toys. This could lead to strangulation.
- Do not place the bouncer close to a window where the strings of blinds or curtains could lead to strangulation.
- Do not allow your baby to play with the bouncer in the folded position.
- Do not attach toys other than those supplied (if applicable).
- NEVER place a child over 9kg in the bouncer.
- Discontinue use of the product should it malfunction or become damaged.
- Do not use this product if any components are broken, torn or missing.
- Only use authorized additional replacement parts. Do not use accessories or replacement parts other than those supplied by the manufacturer.
- Keep children away from the product during assembly and when not in use.
- Do not let other children play unattended near the product.
- Aduit assembly required.
- This product conforms to EN 12790:2009
For ease of use, the bouncer comes assembled in the box.
Push both buttons at each side at the bottom of the frame simultaneously to fold.
Using the head end of the bouncer’s headrest, pull up the backrest into the desired height position. The bouncer is in position when you hear a “Click” sound. To move from the 2nd position to the 3rd position, simply pull up on the head of the bouncer and “Click” into position. However, if the bouncer is in position 3 and you wish to select height of position 2 or collapse the bouncer, push the 2 buttons located at the bottom of the frame simultaneously into the desired position. Once the height position is fixed, then you may place the baby in the bouncer. Do not adjust the height position with baby in the bouncer.
- Position 1: Fold only position. Do not place baby in this position.
- Position 2: Maximum weight of child is 6kg.
- Position 3: Maximum weight of child is 9kg.
Use the 3-point safety harness to secure the baby in the bouncer.
- Unbuckle both sides of the crotch and place baby in the bouncer.
- Buckle up both sides of the harness. You will hear a “Click” at both ends when the harness is correctly fitted. Tighten the strap to secure the baby in the bouncer.
ALWAYS use the restraint system.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- All assembly fittings are to be tightened properly.
- Inspect regularly and re-tighten as necessary.
- The fabric cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Delicate cold hand wash if required.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Dry thoroughly before re-use or storage.
- Clean metal and plastic components with mild detergent and warm water.
- Never use abrasive pads, ammonia-based, bleach-based or spirit-type cleaners.
- Store product in a dry location away from any heat sources and direct sunlight.
MADE IN CHINA
KMART AUSTRALIA LIMITED
FOR AU/NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART S
KMART AUSTRALIA – 690 SPRINGVALE
KMART NEW ZEALAND – REGIONAL OFE
HUNTERS PLAZA, GREAT SOUTH ROAD,
KMART CUSTOMER SERVICE:
AU: 1800 124 125
NZ:0800 945 995
Documents / Resources
|anko P_43142774 Basswood Surface Baby Bouncer [pdf] Instruction Manual|
P_43142774, Basswood Surface Baby Bouncer, Basswood Baby Bouncer, Baby Bouncer, P_43142774, Bouncer